EU urges no-deal Brexit preparation

Four million UK and EU citizens stuck in a legal limbo, border checks re-installed, transportation severely disrupted, trade and supply chains breaking down...This gloomy scenario would kick in the day after Brexit if no divorce deal is agreed by the EU and the UK the EU Commission warned.

The commission urged citizens businesses and member states to take action on preparing for 30 March 2019 now, highlighting the rising concerns of a no-deal exit in European capitals.

"There is no certainty that an agreement will be reached" the commission said adding: "Preparation must therefore be stepped up immediately at all levels and taking into account all possible outcomes."

The commission said that many of the preparations can only be done by businesses and citizens and the EU executive urged them to prepare for when the UK becomes a third country and no EU law would apply. That could mean for example companies seeking authorisations in another member state they have originally secured from the UK or for professionals to request the recognition of UK qualifications elsewhere. Trading companies that have no experience in commerce with third countries – non-EU members – should learn about the procedures.

With only a few months to go until October, when negotiators hoped to finalise the withdrawal agreement, strategic decisions will have to be made by companies exposed to Brexit urgently. If that deal is not sealed in time there would be no transition period either and thus no extra time to prepare.

The call for preparation comes against the backdrop of the UK's internal political strife. "The situation in London is very volatile, the situation is very unclear, I think nobody can tell you what will be the political situation in the UK now. We [EU] have to be calm and prudent not to put oil on the fire" the official said.

ec.europa.eu/info/brexit/brexit-preparedness/preparedness-notices_en

Attached: euflag.png (320x213, 6K)

it didn't have to be like this

Attached: 1506223433048.png (499x513, 283K)

t.very aggressive country

I hope brits will be okay. Despite the memes I don't want them to become a third world failed country.

Hoping for the total and utter political and territorial disintegration of the United Kingdom.

this, then after a couple years i hope the euro will collapse and take g*rmany down with it

Fuck off Brexiters. I buy a bunch of stuff from the UK, probably more than from all of the other states combined. How the fuck am I supposed to get high quality goods for a reasonable price from now on?

buy chinese goods, brainlet

I do

Nice try Arthur FitzJohn-McArcher.

Make three examples

I hope so god damn much that the whole UK falls apart. All those toothless xenophobics have to pay a price for turning their back on their EUbros.

>British goods
>High quality

Nice.

Attached: 1520879147012.gif (450x253, 2.82M)

same t b h

You're a disgrace John MacGee

Attached: pepe-the-frog.jpg (480x439, 24K)

1. An LG monitor that would have costed double in other EU countries
2. Clothes and shoes
3. I've sold a bunch of my stuff to the UK as well

Nice sellers and buyers, good and straightforward.

No one said exclusively British goods. There are a ton of people in the UK that trade goods from everywhere.

Chink stuff is garbage by the way. A waste of money, even if it's 10x cheaper.

The empire only perishes once Ireland is reunited, the age of colonialism hasn't ended yet

Just in the last 2 days I completed 2 purchases from the UK. The British are the only people in Europe that aren't complete Jews with the prices. Fuck Brexiters and Americans. Now everything will be taxed to hell.

>LG monitor
LG
not UK
>Clothes and shoes
ok this must be b8
>I've sold a bunch of stuff
so you didn't buy it, so it doesn't count

Fuck off back to your own country Nigel

This is what happens when slavs invade your country

Fuck off Deepak

>EUbros

top kek, meanwhile you hate PIGS and eastern euros

t. Tyrone Mbeppe Italian citizen for 40 days

No I don't. I especially love Poles.

How many goods, especially electronics are even made within the EU nowadays? Obviously we are taking international trade into account as well, where they have been reliable middlemen. The British have always had the best product choices and prices.

Stop being so bitterly obsessed with us you utter g*rm freak.
Mind your own business for once instead of fixating on and autistically fantasising about bad things happening to us for no reason.
And Northern Ireland is British, just a fact. It's also nothing to do with you.

>xenophobics
>EUbros
serious cringe

You know that your country is going to get shafted by EUbulls

Just 10%.

t. pole

I'm whiter than you desu

Brexit means brexit. If we don't do a "hard" brexit, the Farage types will keep using the EU as a scapegoat in the UK.

Attached: you voted on it.gif (265x234, 3.71M)

Being pale doesn’t make you white, Vladimir Vladinski

B-but I have blue eyes and blond hair.

Preach lithbro

The harder they get fucked the lesser will be their use to the US later on to hammer us down when our own retardo system collapses.

They need to get a proper shafting.

>EUbulls
Total contradiction.

Pro-EU shills are the worst. They're not even real people. Just... EUnuchs

There's no need to be upset, just bend forward and all will be fine.

Fantastic news.

>Dutch EUcuck still desperately LARPing
wow look at all these scary "bulls" lmao

Attached: 20180414_SRP002_2.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>How many goods, especially electronics are even made within the EU nowadays?
That's not the point dumbass. You said you buy tons of shit from the UK but quite literally couldn't even name one.
>Obviously we are taking international trade into account as well, where they have been reliable middlemen. The British have always had the best product choices and prices.
Only a perfidious anglo would say this about an anglo. Literally nobody sane sees the UK this way. The only reason their country is still standing is due to commonwealth and their financial sector. Literally nothing else.

A western european country receiving a proper rattling might even inspire some people with brains to rule it again.

Shhh, you wil get taken by them, one by one. The pain won't last long.

UK should have gone for a canadian deal for Great Britain and letting Northern Ireland in the EU.
Prove me wrong.

EU cucks from absolute non-countries acting hard online (in english) because muh supranational union prove that we should have just let the nazis literally rape and enslave you all, it would have been better for everyone.

It's probably just insecurity that we've democratically opted to leave your shitty superstate and that undermines its entire existence. A yank tv show predicted this whole dynamic decades ago.

Attached: 1531542966280.png (540x4142, 2.91M)

>muh suprantational union stands for nazirape
???
Obsessed

>try to join European Community
>get blocked by De Gaulle
>try again ten years later
>get accepted
>now that you're inside whine endlessly and obstruct as much as you can
>be the greatest proponent of EU expansion to poor shitholes so that federalization becomes less and less possible
>voluntarily open your borders to Polack and other Eastern Euro immigrants 10 years before everyone else, flooding you with millions of Eastern Euro immigrants
>vote to leave the EU because of that and get asshurt you can't keep your economic benefits too
"Great" Britain truly is the worst country

haha yeah, well at least you're not sore about it anyway.

honestly lads, i'd kill myself if i were a yuropoor

>be UK
>try to draft a proposal for post-brexit EU partnership since you know your economy would tank without it
>main negociator Barnier wipes his ass with it

Thank him for that personally would you? It was a shit proposal which no-one liked.

The only appropriate reaction to brits losing their voting power is happiness.

yeah probs, you guys want to be left alone on your island importing millions of pakis every year.

>Labour/Conservative back-and-forth political system screwing the country over for the past 100 years collapses
>England becomes independent and stops having to give billions of £ every year to prop up the failed states Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
I'm not seeing the problem here.

>we should have just let the nazis literally rape and enslave you all, it would have been better for everyone.
>muh Nazis
But you let the Commies do that. Actually you put your full weight behind the spread of international Communism.

Nothing wrong with funding Wales, at least they appreciate it

the largest party here in NI is rabidly pro brexit, don't ask me why

As brexit lets them get further away from Ireland

The problem is that Germany will have to pick up the slack in the EU budget because no-one else will do it. I suppose France could if the EU threatened to take away their otherwise-meaningless 'make France feel important' relocations to Strasbourg.

Attached: nigel farage.jpg (3388x5082, 3.65M)

they adamantly don't want a hard border too

Jokes on them lmao

yeah no kidding

>remoaners and yuropoors scream and whine for a half in deal
>based no deal leave

>yuropoors getting TRUCK'd and stabbed by brown men of peace
>Britain remains a mostly white stronghold of Europe

The Anglo wins again

Attached: nigelfishing.png (620x858, 329K)

>petulant ungrateful man with an obsessive anglo-hatred whose life we literally saved and who we sheltered for years and whose country we gave back to him refuses to let us join an economic union that could only even exist in the first place because of us
>we finally join and it turns into a cancerous anti-national political supranational union that tries to emulate the United States
>i-it was always going to turn into this!!! coal and steel and an economic community was always going to mean an artificial superstate run by unelected bureaucrats!! silly bongs!!!
>vote to leave
>the people who have been raging that we were part of their club and 'disrupting' their creepy federal superstate ambitions are now raging that we're leaving their club and now desperately and spitefully want to see us fail and balkanise and collapse and die and starve because of it
>celebrate the fact that pro-EU British politicians are making a temporary mess of Britain's exit from the EU
At the end of the day, you EU cucks don't deserve to live. It would be pretty funny if, with us leaving the EU and Trump fixating on the fact that none of you lot are funding NATO like you should be, Russia steamrolled the lot of you and mass-raped you by the millions for the second time in living memory.

>Wales
Wales is based. Bribed by EU funds and can still see the EU for what it is, unlike Scotland.

I enjoy the fact that a lot of brit-based companies are relocating their activities in europe desu. In my city, we have a surge of brit pharma companies setting up offices to transfer their sht on the continent. A swiss company even headhunted me to become senior process engineer in an electronics plant that's being relocated from the UK.

In all fairness if the UK was holding the EU back so much by voting against everything then there is no argument for staying in anyway. In fact if anything it's an argument for reformation of the EU which won't happen so I don't really understand the constant mentioning of this.
The remaining EU states will now vote in complete harmony.

whoa this projection. rule britannia and all that

The EU was the only source of white immigration the UK had though, now all you get is once again Commonwealth Pakis and Caribbean blacks

>He says will rapefugees behead and rape his mother and sister

tyical french coward

I'm okay with it. Now only we and cute France are left. I'm okay with France being near me. Cute France.

>poles
>bulgarians
>romanians
>>white

Maybe in Turkmany

Are you aware that Rotherham happened in the UK and the police couldn't do shit because it would have been racist ?
Horrific betrayal of how many children ?

Just use it as an excuse to stop giving gibs to poland and hungary.

Now that Brexit turned out to be an abject failure, is there any chance for a second referendum to pick up the pieces and reverse the whole shitshow?

>the UK has already started taking even more pakis and nigerians to compensate for the poles and bulgarians
kek

I hope EU makes UK suffer. Not because I like like EU but because I hate anglos. Well ok, Welsh and Scots are cool but English, eww.

Given the tone of EU executives, there is no chance for a reversal. Seems like the negociators want to gut the UK and bleed it dry.

>safed
you wanted to dismantle us.
Might have been better as our politicians are too inept to play the german part in the german problem. But hey, we tried to unmake us thus its >anti national cancer
but its not like your country has more then postcolonial banker nationalism.

They should ease up on their attitude and offer forgiveness

Are you aware millions of french people live in fear of being raped and beheaded like that happens every other week in the land of frog eating cowards.

smelly migrant loving yuropoors cant compete with the White Anglo man

The second referendum would be on whether any deal is accepted, not whether we leave which is settled. All except the most deranged of remainers accept that.

C O P E

>The problem is that Germany will have to pick up the slack in the EU budget because no-one else will do it.

So what? We are running a multi-billion budget surplus, we can afford that.

>reverse

Nope. Since June, brexit is basically unavoidable.

OHNONONONO

>bro just cannibalise yourself
Dont cry later.

Why tho ? The EU has the upper hand, and the UK has nothing to offer but its supple yet bleeding asshole.

My bet is that in 5 years britain will become the new exotic cheap third world sexpat paradise.

they might elect corbyn who is an unironic tankie.

>Now that Brexit turned out to be an abject failure
it literally hasn't happened yet, it's just that the 'negotiations' are muddled by incompetent pro-EU Tory scum who don't know how to act on something they fundamentally didn't want in the first place.
There's literally no tangible shitshow, it's just overhyped diplomatic fuckery.

you can only really judge Brexit when Britain has actually exited the European Union

Attached: 1501028303228.jpg (960x952, 172K)

just gommunism my shit up senpai

>new exotic cheap third world sexpat paradise.
They don't have the weather for it.

Ah yes, once the High Tories crashed the welfare state and completely shut down access to tertiary education it won't be Bulgarian and Romanian streetworkers anymore but British birds, hmm

Britain should invoke Article 5 against the continentals for their purposeful attempt to destroy the economy of the UK.

>LG
Watya saying, mate?

It's entirely their own doing, though. That's why it's so funny.

If it happens it will be all our doing desu

Article 5 only covers armed attacks.

>delusional EU twats circlejerking over their "power" in negotiations that most of us don't even care about, we just want out
>all while the President of the United States is begging out PM to "sue the EU" and fuck them up with the full backing of the almost obsessively EU-hating President, who seems to be taking his advice straight from Nigel Farage himself
>b-but muh negotiations

we could nuke Brussels and I'm not convinced anyone would even try to stop us at this point