Do you ever get that feeling you've been lonely for so long you're fine with it...

do you ever get that feeling you've been lonely for so long you're fine with it? my friends ask me to hang out with them and i'm like "alright" but i feel good on my own too? i'm at peace with myself for the very first time

Attached: ipanews_c7341b52-e007-4470-b3e4-23ff0f1f3e6b_embedded407785.jpg (620x369, 17K)

Yes that's how I feel sometimes.
That's because our brain are adapting to loneliness, making it increasingly difficult to leave it.

>Tfw you've been lonely for so long that you don't have any friend since college

you should try to motivate yourself for better, isolating is never good. You have only one life, it's precious, make it worthy mi amico.

Oh, for sure. I've gone about 7 years now without a single friend and I've come to terms with it at this point. That's not to say I don't feel lonely sometimes, but being able to drop by this site and talk to people anonymously whenever I feel like it helps a lot.

You really should try changing it.

>having friends who ask you to come out
you don't know what being truly lonely is

>That's because our brain are adapting to loneliness, making it increasingly difficult to leave it.
damn, literally me. I don't get out of the house in 9 days

Attached: 1464243891297.png (657x527, 51K)

Doesn't mean they are true friends. You can be with people and lonely.

>lonely
>friend

Attached: 1473738250224.jpg (1552x1152, 140K)

yeah... because i still have a social life? being truly lonely must be awful, i wouldn't wish that on anybody

lol that's some normalfag bullshit

Yeah i think i was like that since i was 6 or so

That's just the truth.
What's your missing is the emotional connection. We all prefer to be alone than to be with someone that ignores us.

I want to find someone I can love and grow old together with, but I think I'm done with regular friendships. I don't miss having friends at all.

The first thing to improve is yourself,once you feel at the top of your life friends and someone you can love won't be a problem. You are a brilliant and precious human, you options are limitless, don't waste your life without doing the things you want and being proud of what have you done and accomplished.

Yes.

I only get occasional strong urges to hang out with Finns and Brazilians from browsing Jow Forums, but other than that I'm fine.

Sometimes I get this feeling, yes. But it usually doesn't last very long. More often than not I feel shitty and depressed.

you can hang out with me, I will take you to the gym and transform you in a BVLL

never had a problem with that. i like being alone and i listen to my siblings problems with fake friends who do stupid shit all the time so i'm good

i've never had that feeling.
im always talking with my friends on Jow Forums and that drowns the loneliness