Watching an american documentary: white elders have blue eyes and are anglo

Watching an american documentary: white elders have blue eyes and are anglo.
White people under 30 seems a weird and bizarrep mix of arabs, latinos and swedes.
Why this happen??

Attached: Sandnigger.jpg (1200x900, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2006/10/18/world/americas/18iht-web.1018eyes.3199975.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>white elders have blue eyes and are anglo.
Literally never seen a single one.
Blonde hair is incredibly rare except on woman.

Also stop pretending there are anglos in this country. We're American, calling us anglo is an insult

Speaking of old people, I've noticed a lot of old people here who aren't white but have blue eyes.

According to statistics only 17% of americans have blue eyes.

That's literally less than Turkey.

>We're American, calling us anglo is an insult
Yeah, to us!

>tfw young and have blue eyes

Attached: 1531275135070.jpg (529x278, 16K)

>calling us anglo is an insult

you do realize you speak english right? and that your country was founded by english descendants?

Flee while you still can.

You wish you fucking anglo bitch
We're superior to *nglos

Go die at Galipoli you filthy cunt.

English is the language of the gods
It being the prime language of the *nglish is a coincidence

Because the anti-white muh ebil nazis propagnda started out with mixing Cuban "whites" with white women and otherwise supporting dark hair and dark eyed men screwing the fair women, and the blonde blue eyed men screwing with brunettes and vise versa.

Not to mention the people mixing with Italians and the like and pretending thats white.

A lot of what the racial segregation laws did was also restrict inter-ethnic marriages, and segregeate that southern sewage blood eurotrash from glorious nordic master race. But then "muh ebil nazis".

Every guy wearing a MAGA hat looks like some bizarre mongrel. I guess that's what you get when you're a melting pot. Research indicates people in my country didn't seek partners from further than the county for hundreds, maybe thousands of years. Americans are destined to be a coffee-colored race.

~55 million blue eyed people doesn't seem like a bad number desu

wow thats some quality shitposting right there.

This phenomenon has been written about, young white americans have a lower frequency of blue eyes than older generation.

nytimes.com/2006/10/18/world/americas/18iht-web.1018eyes.3199975.html

The old stock of the US is definitely of predominately British ancestry, as much as Americans are made fun off.

It's true. My parents, aunts and uncles, and grandparents all have blue eyes but my siblings and I all have brown eyes.

That statistic is bs, it says only 50% of Scots and 20% of France have blue eyes
I never met a Scot without blue eyes and pretty much the entire northern half of France is blue eyed majority

>YEAH, ANGLO HERITAGE
DENY IT

kys

>the entire northern half of France is blue eyed majority
that's not even true for rural north-eastern Germany, and it's definitely not true for the German city 20 km from the French border that I live in
stop being full of shit

Of course not. Didn't have to, the Poles and Swedes and Ruskis just came and got them some pussy whenever they felt like.

Inbreedness