Work

Why are you not working user?

Attached: 20180721_011733.jpg (4032x3024, 3.74M)

I want to work at the harbor too :(

I do blue collar job tho. I unironically never worked any white collar job.

Worked like 50 hours this week

i'm relaxing now, thank you

>50 hours.
Did r/europe lie to me

I'm a blue collar working in a small company
when shit needs to get done, you work your ass off

Worked everyday for the last 3 weeks

Attached: tired.jpg (662x712, 34K)

I don't actually work at the harbor, big factory with lots of containers.
>50 hours
pfff
that's a short week for me, this week is going to be about 75

i do tomorrow unfortunately
what do you do at that place op it looks kind of cool

maintance in a big metal factory, you know like fixing ladles, forklifts, water pumps, replacing bearings. anything really

that's neat, for some reason I like big industrial stuff like that. feels it's something important; I could never work as like a cashier or in fast food or whatever. your job sounds pretty good.
I also have over 70 hours this week

Hofn?

Painting contractor here. I work 50 hours a week Mon-Fri. I could make more money if I chose to work longer hours but I like having time off to shitpost.

Nope, north.
what do you do? and yeah feel like huge amounts of money flow through this factory

ahh, akureyri then
will be there in a few weeks
what should I not miss? I plan on doing the aviation museum, dettifoss, and the canyon next to it
no 4x4, so no highland stuff unfortunately

>akureyri
closer
But yeah I am originally from akureyri. Can't really think of anything. The beer baths in árskogarsandur and the mývatn nature baths come to mind

>mývatn nature baths
are they worth going to if I did the blue lagoon meme on the last trip?

It's Saturday.

>Saturday

Attached: Dude-ShomerSHABBOS.jpg (640x480, 44K)

same as the blue lagoon but better and cheaper

I'm on vacation

Because my job doesn't start until next month :)

word thanks m8, I'll give it a go

moving company contracted by the military, so I'm on a nearby base every day pretty much. sometimes they have out of state jobs to go on which can be fun or at least interesting. so it's a lot of truck driving, moving furniture, loading/unloading, or working in the warehouse nailing together shipping crates or whatever else. on the job sites themselves it's pretty fast paced most of the time but if the person's house is big enough or they have incredibly bulky shit, jobs can last over 10 hours; combine that with getting the right material on the truck and driving there and back, 14 hours on the clock isn't even uncommon. in really bad cases a job could last until 3 am since nobody leaves until it gets done completely. the military moves people around all the time and the military is a big fat reaching thing so I feel like this job, while still shitty, is definitely less trivial than other stuff I could be doing.

But I am.

Are you redpilled enough to be a statistician?

Attached: trabajo.png (1280x720, 85K)

far* reaching

Attached: snph.jpg (707x410, 44K)

i read the same about white collar jobs in private companies. apparently the stereotypes about france only apply to government employees.

seems important and well paying desu

No I majored in something almost as boring

this is homework though you little nigger
you don't know you're going to be SHIT yet

Have you ever swum with the whales?

>statistician
a what
oil?

ehh tried jumping in the water with a blue whale once when I was like 13, 6/10 would do it again after 5 slots classic

i was working earlier but i'm just a shitty cashier so nothing to complain