I decided to reactivate my facebook and see what other people were up to

I decided to reactivate my facebook and see what other people were up to.

Fucking 90% of the people I went to highschool or undergrad with are either traveling, are in prestigious medical schools or law schools or pharmacy schools or are starting off in great careers in engineering and finance.

All of them appear to have great social lives meanwhile I am rotting here going to be 22 and starting a 2nd degree.

It's bad enough to get mogged by normies in terms of social life and looks and ability to get laid, but to get LIFEMOGGED as well? Fucking hell, I'm a curry, I should have been successful as fuck by now so that I could at least cope with money. I even failed there.

Fuck this shit life. The rope seems to be more and more welcoming. If only I had the courage and if only my parents were dead so they wouldn't have to find out their son roped.

Attached: fml.jpg (239x211, 11K)

Fuck off and go back to r/braincels you stupid freak

I'm not in a good place right now pls let me have this

Do no trust social media. If you read my linkedin and my facebook you would think I have a good time at life while this is not correct.
Most often that not people project everything positive about themselves on the internet and hide the rest.

Btw both my parents are dead, I don't wish that to you.

haha fucking nerd lol

still hurts to see people succeed where I failed

It's hard to not compare yourself, but life is absurd so just keep going until you die.

and my condolences about your parents

I get what you're saying but I knew these normies irl.

You don't succeed at 22 dumbass. Nobody does.

>keep going even though your life is shit broooo!!!

lol

Someone starting a career in finance needs at least 10 years to have a successful career, same in engineering. Life does not stop with graduation, especially not an with an undergraduate degree.

cope

these guys are 22 in med school, pharmacy school, law school or are newly starting their careers in high finance or engineering all in downtown toronto

>comparing your life behind the scenes with people's posts on social media

to make matters worse
>no friends, only a few acquaintances, nothing deep
>havent spoken to a girl since 3 years
>parents are gonna make me move back in with them when i tell them I am doing another undergrad

theres just no winning for some people, I am one of those people

Just grow up.

FAKE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT

going to bed fk this shit life

you know what pisses me off? you. the martir, the sad little man who expects to get carry to the top. do you have any aspirations any interests? and what if other people are doing good? theres a shitload of people working 12 hours a day or more to barely make it and sustain a family. whats your fucling reason to complain you fucking sumbag brat. i hate you and i wish you had something real to conplain for and know what real pain is. put your fucking pants and get a grip.

Try leaving the GTA for once. Get some fresh air.

Look it's me but in Canadian version

Who cares, everyone will be dead eventually and all your life achievements will be for naught and most likely be forgotten. Just live your life for pleasure.

>tfw not successful enough for a LinkedIn
Nobody cares about my McDonald's history