What does Jow Forums think of Python?

What does Jow Forums think of Python?

Attached: Python.jpg (630x630, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/python/cpython/blob/master/Python/ceval.c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my country code is PY

sometimes I refer to my dick this way

I was always a big fan of it, it really introduced me to OOP. But in grad school I switched to SAS because I'm more of a statistics guy than a real programmer.

And now that I'm done with school I still have to learn fucking SQL to get a job.

>SAS

why not R?

Fuck off to Jow Forums you lazy scum fucking turd.

SAS is better for big institutions, it has more built-in statistical procedures you can edit and it's a little better for transferring and storing data (and keeping everything standardized) across a large institution like a healthcare organization.

I'm not opposed to R it's just in my Biostatistics we had to learn SAS. SAS heavily dominates biostats.

I did a Coursera certificate in R a few years ago, never had to use it since then but hey it's on my LinkedIn.

"language" for housewifes

I've used it a lot over the years and I like it for tasks where it's appropriate to use it. I've embedded it into a couple of C projects before and it's pretty nice for that too. That being said, it's slow as balls (at least CPython is), so I've found myself having to rewrite a few things in other languages after being let down by its performance.

jack of all trades

BASED

t. salty c fizzbuzzers

what's next for his career?

Attached: guido.jpg (580x358, 105K)

Re-implementing Python in Rust beginning with ceval.c:

github.com/python/cpython/blob/master/Python/ceval.c

*unzips x100 slowdown for image processing loops*

heh nothin personnel kiddo.. truly the language for AI...

>Programming language is useless to Bulgarians unless it can process crime scene photos really fast

Imagine my shock...

>the first thing that came to an Australian's mind is crime

Imagine my shock

best language

Based

Python is mostly useless and it should be criminal to teach it to someone as 1st coding(note I said coding, not programming) language

The white man's programming language of choice.