Tomorrow will be the 7th year anniversary since Anders Breivik committed the most courageous act of the 21st century

Tomorrow will be the 7th year anniversary since Anders Breivik committed the most courageous act of the 21st century.

Attached: anders-breivik.jpg (968x681, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9LkMgWLYqQ
politiforum.no/artikler/forbud-mot-40-halv-automatiske-vapen-vi-er-glade-for-forbudet/438262
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He deserves to be released early and get another chance like Varg. Maybe he will be among us as soon as like 3-5 years. I wonder what he would do.

#FreeBreivik

i remember watching bbc news at my grandparent's when this happened, for some reason they had tommy robinson brought on to speak about it

How come he was released early even after his breakout to help fight NATO in yugoslavia?
youtube.com/watch?v=m9LkMgWLYqQ

just 7 years? I tought it was at least 10

He is just defend himself.

His sacrifice will not be forgotten

>his breakout to help fight NATO in yugoslavia?
Why did he think he could help the Serbs defeat NATO?

Total patsy. There were several shooters. It was an internationally fabricated event to give weight to the gun grabbers.

*kills hundreds of white children to protest brown children*
*ends up making everyone hate right wingers, bringing in mo re brown children*
YEAHH KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD!

Attached: 1528030964739.png (1200x1200, 54K)

What did he do that was so courageous again?

oh fuck off, conspiracy nut

Killed unarmed children trapped on an island. If you’re in doubt if right-wingers deserve the bullet remember how they’re celebrating him.

>innocent anti-zionist lefist
YEAH MOW 'EM

this sack of shit should be given the death penalty. what a coward.

He killed a whole generation of future commies. This is a fact that people very rarely admit, but they know it’s true.

Real hero.

what gun grabbers
there's no gun debate you legendary moron

this

>psychotic mass murder vs musician who might defend himself.
cant believe you are human

norway is a small country but our generations have more than 77 people in them

they were white traitors

He wiped out their future cadre. That is pretty based. At least on my watch.

breivik is a judeo-masonic falseflagger anyway

Look at this duuude

look at his skin, absolutely revolting, a fucking ghoul has a healthier looking skin these days, what the fuck are you doing breivik, look at those red spots, oh no, the sun hates you, no your poor sensitive skin, why did Yakub's made you in this vile image

let me assure you there are still commies in norway

>abusive mother
>1500 pages manifesto nobody read rambling about crusades

Probably high functioning autist.

How do we stop them ?

Why are brown people so scared?

Sure but he did the right thing and he was very successful at it. If we all were like him we would see a brighter tomorrow.

I'm not the user you're responding to, but not only has there been gun debates ever since the attacks, but the government is passing a new law that will ban semi-auto rifles. It's a huge blow to both hobby shooters and hunters.

I'm not at all surprised that you don't know anything about this though, because the Norwegian media hardly gives any attention to this. They let these laws pass without making a big deal about it, but if you google it you can easily find sources that explain that a new law is coming. I'm not crazy enough to believe the event was fabricated for this purpose. I know this law is just pushed by reactionary morons who give zero fucks about personal gun ownership and freedom.

politiforum.no/artikler/forbud-mot-40-halv-automatiske-vapen-vi-er-glade-for-forbudet/438262

I think most Norwegians, Germans and people of similar cultural background are basically dormant breiviks/vargs. Their culture is too strict, conformist and repressive, it strongly supresses emotions, imagination, humour and improvisation as "childish", "chaotic" and "dangerous", so as a result they grew up to be mechanistic and soulless autists who march from the left to the right and from the right to the left all day long. So some sometimes snap as a result.