Are there latin kings in US?

here in Spain all of them are from Colombia and dominican republic, absolute scum

Attached: latin-kings.jpg (600x416, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Kings_(gang)
youtube.com/watch?v=s0vFLVnFQu8
youtube.com/watch?v=jLib1vL08PI
ozy.com/true-story/i-walked-into-the-drug-den-of-bogot-and-survived/80060
youtube.com/watch?v=6lHYTHtnylY
latercera.com/nacional/noticia/censo-2017-expertos-descartan-descontrol-cifras-ingresos-migrantes-chile/154192/
emol.com/noticias/Nacional/2018/04/09/901867/Extranjeros-en-Chile-superan-el-millon-110-mil-y-el-72-se-concentra-en-dos-regiones-Antofagasta-y-Metropolitana.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

How poor latin americans go to Spain?

Majority of brazilians that go live in Spain have a college degree and an euro passport

If Spain had a ruler like Franco, these guys wouldn't set one foot in Spain.

>latin kings
WE

Your problem

Your people has made these guys when came here and raped half of the continent and murdered the other half

Pretty sure I shot the guy on the left in GTAIV

Reminder that Barcelona tried to fix their Latin King problem with a "progressive" solution. The literally legalized the band in Catalonia as a "cultural association" that would work in fighting against racism and sexism and crime (all of it paid with government money of course).

Most of the members didn't even bother join the "legal" faction and the ones who did were arrested and the "cultural association" was disolved

you forgot Los Ñetas

>Majority of brazilians that go live in Spain have a college degree and an euro passport
i see a lot of bunga bunga trannies from Brazil in Madrid.

>i see a lot of bunga bunga trannies from Brazil in Madrid.

How do you know they are from brazil

Attached: 7d1c2aef86dcbd330c0bce31c88cd84c89ec41b0v2_hq.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

they speak spanish russian dialect

>How do you know they are from brazil
SNAP

Yes they are maybe the biggest gang here.

That's awful. I hope an efficient right-winger gets voted into power and kicks them out.

>i see a lot of bunga bunga trannies from Brazil in Madrid.
Majority is not the same as everybody;

E se elas estão aí, é porque os espanhois estão gostando das meninas de pau

wtf are latin kings

And usted no respondió: how these guys go to Spain?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Kings_(gang)

This is all i have to say to you

> Latin Kings
> Colombia
False. They are mainly Dominicans and Ecuadorians, you lying scum. That shit known as "latin kings" doesn't even exist here

your people are murders and criminals. accept it

Yeah my best friends father had connections to them

How did low class cholo trash wind up in Spain?

No they aren't you lying shitstain the street gangs are not colombian but black/amerindian.

t. colombian chicano
your people are thieves and freeloaders

Kek

Why do you spout nonsense? Latin kings, Ñetas and Trinitarios have no association with Colombia and their members are for the most part Dominicans, people from Carbean islands and central Americans. Other Latin bands are composed by Peruvians and Ecuadorians. They are not colombians.

I'm not denying that colombians commit crimes but they don't resort to these types of thug crimes, they usually participate in more intricate operations targeting high profile people coming with big sums out of banks, lending money or breaking into high end apartments and houses. They aren't thugs who dress like rappers like the so called "Latin kings". Go figure that we don't have that here, then why would that exist in Spain? Remember that we are not Ecuadorians or Dominicans so stop thinking every fucking latino isin Spain is Colombian

>your people are murders and criminals.
Imagine being this ignorant

Retard, I live in miami the only street gangs are central american or generally black and mexican.

>A Chilean accusing others of being thieves abroad
Wew...

We are doing better than your shithole. It'snot our fault that we rejected having a welfare system so the only option for lazy nigs is to leave for cucked nations where they can freeload. it's good for us as we don't want that people here

>not colombian but black/amerindian
So congolombians are pure white now? lol

Attached: medallistas-colombianos-olimpicos-londres-2012.jpg (720x604, 98K)

Mostly Mexican and puerto rican latin kaaaaangz here

They aren't black or amerindian, they have european ancestry and not predominately or dominantly negroid or amerindian.

The only street gangs are PR Dominican Centrak american black etc..

Are Colombians the most degenerate people in LatAm? I recently saw a documentary about how it’s part of their culture to fuck donkeys at a young age

We're AMERINDIAN.
We're not wh*te pig disgusting.

> sports are representative of a country's demographics

Is the USA 90% black as it is the case in the NBA, NFL annd MLB leagues?I'm sure it is not, but blacks don't have much choices besides, sports, music or crime to come out of poverty

RENT FREE

Why don't you go back to the shithole you escaped from instead of thinking 24/7 about us?

Yes.

The majority of Latin Americans have European ancestry. lol that doesn't mean anything. I just proved to you that many Colombians are in fact black and/or Amerindian, and a mix of both in some cases. Colombia is not just Medellin and the Paisa region. There's a whole damn region of the country that looks like Africa.

Attached: onu-preocupada-por-afrocolombianos.jpg (680x453, 54K)

>Are Colombians the most degenerate people in LatAm?
they are worst people in south america,criminals, their girls are gold diggers with AIDS.
the drug problem in south america comes from this shitty country,Mexican cartels buy it from there

pure scum, i don't want them in my country

There is information out there you know... latin kings within the US is overwhelmingly Mexican and Puerto Rican. Approximately 50% of all gang members within the USA are Hispanic

>We are doing better than your shithole.
lmao whatever makes you sleep better at night

Attached: 7F8DED58-84E4-4A11-B141-CED537ACC66A.jpg (229x343, 44K)

Blacks in colombia are 2%

>We are doing better than your shithole
>Colombia doing it alright
Hahahaha.....

Yeah the police used to tell us when they were in the neighborhood so we could beat them up

I live in a 99% hispanic city you retard, only gangs and criminals are the Mexican/central/Dr/Pr

10% and they don't have tge airports or anything to immigrate out nor welfare.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-21-16-47-58.png (720x1280, 286K)

Self-identified. I bet you most DNA studies of average Colombians would show a percentage of African blood. Colombia has the most blacks in South America after Brazil.

they are colombians too
youtube.com/watch?v=s0vFLVnFQu8

Nobody is talking about your city are you retarded? Stop acting like your bullshit anecdotes from your city are true across country

I don't want them in my country too. That's why I applaud them for leaving for Spain instead.

>I don't wamt Colombians in Colombia

All hispanics aren't the same, the only criminals are indios and blacks.

Blacks in colombia are 5 million people.Your country has 45 million. Even proportion wise 10% of our population is black, while in the USA this percentage is 14%. And yes our blacks are mostly secluded to a couple of regions
>Colombia is not just Medellin and the Paisa region.
The whole interior of the country (the eastern plains, amazon, The whole andean region is basically blacks free. Even in the Caribbean, proper blacks are hard to come by outside of Cartagena

>their girls are gold diggers with AIDS
The AIDS rate here is lower than the USA and is on the same level as countries like Chile or Argentina. Why do people like to perperuate memes so much or being vociferous about stuff they don't know shit about?

Attached: Poblacin-afrocolombiana.jpg (480x675, 78K)

Remove PR/DR/MX/central Americans/blacks and criminal gangs would be 0%.

Didn't the gang originate in Chicago? Regardless Latin gangs cause much less trouble than black gangs here

Chile is barely growing, totally dependent on copper, getting raided by haitians. Stay deluded

There's nothing wrong with that statement.
You would understand that if you lived here.

There’s nothing worse than a congolombian

if you mean poor Mexicans we have plenty of those

Latin gangs are noneistent in colombia. The spanish just have a Xenophobia problem and thinks all Dominicans, central Americans, Ecuadorians and other gang members are all colombian because blaming everything just on one group is the easy thing to do. I repeat, we DO NOT HAVE gngs dressing as rappers here, so it is just hard to believe that they exist in Spain, unless they come from a country where Rap culture is strong such as that of Latino bands in the USA, the Caribbean or Central America

They are obviously the biggest source of gangs i don't know why you're arguing that point to me. But there still would be white gangs like biker gangs. Near me there are Hmong and Albanian gangs that would probably still operate even if blacks and hispanics stopped gangbanging

which shithole did you flee from?

I dont have those here, 99.9% of all street gangs woukd disappear, remove the albanians too, and there are 0% white street gangs.

l live in some irrelevant medium city near Torreón and all the colombilards bring drugs, crime and illegal prostitution. It's not a meme guys. Around colombilards, never relax.

>used to be home to the biggest cartel on the planet
>cartel so powerful it literally territorizes the country and influences government
>dude gets shot
>fast forward 20 years
No we good bois no gangs here

Anyone with a drop of African blood is considered black in the USA. If we only included purebred congoid Africans like the ones that inhabit Choco and the pacific region of Colombia the percentage of blacks here would be much lower than 10%. What do you consider "proper" blacks, are there no mulattos in the interior region of Colombia?

This would likely be true yeah. I was never really arguing about any of that. I still bet biker gangs and white prison gangs would exist but they do things significantly different from the stereotypical street gang

This is Medellin, I see plenty of blacks there. youtube.com/watch?v=jLib1vL08PI

You should round them up and execute them, that's what a real man would do.

Notable como caen siempre JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>>used to be home to the biggest cartel on the planet
Keyword: Used to. You probbly weren't born at that time
>>fast forward 20 years. No we good bois no gangs here
We'll yeah, we've come a long way. Even though this is stilla shithole, things have gotten better. THemurder rate is at 22 and dropping and it was like 90 2 decades ago. We have a lower homicide rate, Venezuela, Brazil, and Some countries in the Caribbean and about the same level as Mexico in 2018. No one has ever said that we are better than other countries, but your demonizing of Colombians is just laughable and just demostrates some degree of obsession on your end

I have never seen any of those gangs nor any mainstream culture or upbringing for them nor are they prevalent in any shape or form, never have met a single white in any biker gang nor any young white in such.

Agree.

Same would be true all across the US, the white trash is solitary and self destructive but not destructive to others, they just consume their drugs and destroy themselves.

>are there no mulattos in the interior region of Colombia?
Not common but they exist, in the interior most people are mostly mix of European+ Amerindian (Mestizo or castizo), mulattoes then to live in coastal areas, either Pacific or caribbean coasts

5 million people city. They are probably in the 5-10 of the population there

This

> Chileans as always getting their noses in colombian threads

Like clockwork

>obsession
I'm not one of those guys but you come out here acting like there are no gangs and people will call bullshit

>prohibido reirse de los colombianos
Acaso tienes 6 años que no puedes aguantar que te molesten un poco? Lloron

Colombians have 0% of criminal gangs in the US.

>colombia has no gangs
Government funded paramilitary groups are better? Also "no gangs" lmao.
ozy.com/true-story/i-walked-into-the-drug-den-of-bogot-and-survived/80060

Chile seems to have something that Colombians lack and that's called morals, which manifests in things like less political and economical corruption, less crime and so on....you know, all the shit tampering with Colombia's growth and progress (advancement) regardless of how much the economy grows each year.

Why are there so many colombians in Chile? youtube.com/watch?v=6lHYTHtnylY

I'm being serious. There are no street gangs here. They simply don't exist or if they do they don't have a name or don't dress like rappers.

The criminal bands here are highly organized groups that dress like normal people, ride a car or bike, sometimes even live middle class lives but are just criminals who rob people walking out of banks with large sums of money or extort them, it's not a neighborhood thug life thing as it is in central america or the USA

Relevancy to the conversation I was having = 0% but thanks for sharing

The whole bronx was demolished like 3 years ago

There are less Colombians than Bolivians, peruvians and Argentinians in Chile and they have stopped going since like 2015. It's a meme they want to push. they are even closer to have more haitians than Colombians over there

Yeah and the saiyans along with drug trafficking just moved to other slums at the outskirts of the city. What's your point?

Yes. After being the murder capital of the world with criminal organizations openly attacking the government you fast forward 20 years and there are 0 gangs
Pic related, is bogota

Attached: 1_ekxLnZoSewL3p7pVUrMEhQ.jpg (1819x760, 485K)

who cares? I'm all in for drug legalization. Selling and producing drugs is a non-crime and the crime rate of bogota is lower than Miami or Houston, what's your point? Are you implying that there aren't drug neighborhoods in Toronto or Vancouver?

If drugs were legalized then profits of drug dealing would decrease, its criminality and controlled supply regulates its high price

>There are less Colombians than Bolivians, peruvians and Argentinians in Chile and they have stopped going since like 2015
Colombians are the second biggest migrant community here
latercera.com/nacional/noticia/censo-2017-expertos-descartan-descontrol-cifras-ingresos-migrantes-chile/154192/
emol.com/noticias/Nacional/2018/04/09/901867/Extranjeros-en-Chile-superan-el-millon-110-mil-y-el-72-se-concentra-en-dos-regiones-Antofagasta-y-Metropolitana.html
And they're still the third biggest group of people coming here
Acomplejado

There's not such a thing anymore. All that remains are leftist gangs and ordinary criminal organizations or bacrim (ordinary means apolitical).
Stop clinging to the nineties, liberal arts student.

> calls me acomplejado while posting in a country that has nothing to do with his utter shithole of a non country

> Bolivia: 10 million people
> Colombia: 50 millionpeople
> Peru: 30 million people

Do you piece of shit even know how ratios work? Proportion wise there are 5 times as many Bolivians than Colombians in Chile when we compare the population of both countries considering the number of bolivians and colombians in Chile is almost the same according to the source you provided.

Also, that census ESTIMATION (they specifically use that term in the article) take into account foreign born people that have been living there for some years now and does not specify year of arrival, nowhere in your sources does it say that we "are still" the third largest group going there. So stop saying untrue things, acomplejado

I'm willing to bet that you yourself haven't met a Colombian there

We have 2 million Venezuelans here who have moved since 2013 and you don''t see us crying like you do regarding virtually every immigrant group, Own up to your own shit, soyboy

Tremendo retraso mental, acaso leiste la primera nota? El Censo de 2017 no es ninguna estimacion, se tienen los resultados y los puedes ver en la pagina del INE, por si te interesan. La de los ingresos la puedes ver en el departamento de extranjeria.
La poblacion de esos paises importa una mierda porque aca estamos hablando del porcentaje en numeros absolutos de inmigrantes que hay acá, y estos indican que los colombianos siguen siendo el segundo grupo inmigrante más numeroso en el pais.
Y si, conozco colombianos, una de las amigas de mi hermana es colombiana (la conocio en su colegio, en donde por lo demas habian 10 familias mas de ese pais ahi).
Y eso que mierda tiene que ver, el que llora conque nos estamos llenando de inmigrantes es el kitan traaaajo, no yo. A mi meintras sean un buen aporte en la sociedad, me da lo mismo quien llegue

but nowhere does it say tht we are still hte 3rd largest immigrant group. I'm sure that Venezuelans, Peruvians, Haitians and maybe even Bolivians outnumber immigrants going there from here as we speak despite us having a larger population size than all of them