Collapses the european welfare system

>collapses the european welfare system
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAa

Attached: european-union-population-pyramid-2016.gif (610x425, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/map-shows-the-highest-increase-in-civil-unrest-2014-10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Plus Afropocalypse invasion

Attached: 1532062359287.png (1200x551, 218K)

Europeans would literally rather turn brown and replace thenselves ethnically than cut spending so they do not need a growing population to maintain their tax base. Sad.

you call that a collapsin demography? check this

Attached: piramides.jpg (585x399, 46K)

Europe needs a libertarian mindset and throw childless old farts to the wolves.

Groids will make their way to the new world because it's easier to get citizenship there.

>Varones
wouldn't it be "hombres"?

It’s a more formal way of saying men

interesting. we don't have a cognate for it.

You need brazilian seed in your country

As long as productivity levels increase faster than the mortality rate nothing will happen. The boomers will die off and the population will stablize.

comes from latin "vir" (virilidad, viril)
just an old-fashioned way of saying "male"

old people should be poor
all the people with porsches and sports cars in my city are old fucks while young people drive 90's and 2000's shitboxes
the only reason my country sspends so much on the old people is that they are a big chunk of voters
fuck them all i say

businessinsider.com/map-shows-the-highest-increase-in-civil-unrest-2014-10

>dude inequality doesn't matter

Very interesting. We have cognates for almost everything, but not for that.

We have cavalheiro, senhor, homem, but not "varão" or something like that. Actually, varão exists, and means "big pole", like a stripper pole or something. Which is oddly somewhat appropriate, but not related, I don't think.

me driving the 90's shitbox

varão means son

vara exists in spanish too and is also "vara" in latin
also i find it odd that spanish switched the V to B in words like caballero
linguist say the B and V might have had different sounds back in medieval times, so a lot of portuguese words kept the V while spain changed them to B probably due to dialect differences

Oh yeah, you're right. It's used rarely enough that I forgot about it, but at least I rest assured that the Spaniards haven't been hiding extra words from us.

I think some regions of Spain never had much distiction, according to the romans: Beati hispani quibus vivere est bibere

And the nigapocalypse??

>Beati hispani quibus vivere est bibere
very interesting, but remember that the roman definition of "hispania" includes portugal
does B and V sound the same in portuguese? if i remember correctly the way portuguese pronounces the V is softer than in spanish

>very interesting, but remember that the roman definition of "hispania" includes portugal
I know, but I assume it wasn't as widespread, since we do distinguish very much between them. At least now. It could've changed because rural places in the Beira region still mix both.
>does B and V sound the same in portuguese? if i remember correctly the way portuguese pronounces the V is softer than in spanish
Other way around. Our B is softer than your B/V which is softer than our V. We do it just like the English and French. Spanish has both a softer B and P, ours are much sharper.

White pussy craves nigger dick

Fuck Europe

Just pay out less welfare

This is good

Import sudácas

trip from southamerica to spain is at least 1000€
im actually thinking of moving there to argentina or peru, or at least visit