South America, explain yourselves. Explain yourselves right now

South America, explain yourselves. Explain yourselves right now.

Attached: shit-paper-flavor-releaser.jpg (720x960, 297K)

only people with shitty pipes do it

Nigger, I seen this in the middle of many sudaca capitals. Here it's literally only in a jungle shack.

>south america
dont include us... we did nothing
I used to have a central American roommate who threw its shit in a bin. I had to tell him that was disgusting and he stopped

There is nothing wrong with that

Old buildings used to have shit piping and clog easily. Some people have carried on the habit.

>missing a fucking leaf
you used it for toilet paper

nigger don't lie we still do this

I'm surprised a central american not from here or panama knew how to wipe his own ass desu-f-am

Not here in Uruguay

This doesn't happen in my house. But I am sure people do it entirely out of habit. Truly a disgusting habit.

Haven't been to Baja Brazil.

I love in a new-ish building and I don't.

>who threw its shit in a bin
wtf

Probably half of the subhumans coming to your cunt do this sven

I live in a new building and all of my friends too, we all do this. Why you all are so scare of a toilet paper with shit

You're all fucking bydlo with shitty old habits stuck on. Don't drag me into this.

SAN PAJEETEZ

Probably a Honduran. They don't have toilets, so he probably though the bin was a Potty.

*Eastern Argentina
Fixed

It's unhealthy to have a bunch of shit stained papers next sitting in a closed room

los peores revanchistas del mundo

>Why you all are so scare of a toilet paper with shit
Chile may become first world, but the third world will never leave the chileans.

whatever you pretentious nigger

I change the bag every day

DESIGNATED SHITBAG CHANGER

>Here it's literally only in a jungle shack.
Rural areas in general*, that doesn't necessarily mean poor areas.

Kek he used to clean his ass with toilet paper and then throw the dirty toilet paper to the bin
Cleaning your ass with toilet paper is gross enough, but throwing the paper to a fucking bin is just disgusting

Attached: chilean-portapotty.jpg (194x259, 6K)

What did he mean by this?

This is in Greece as well, on the islands I've been at least, I was told mainland was different but I cannot say. Very narrow sewerpipes means they clog easily. Nasty as hell, but overflowing toilets are even worse. So, outside the hotels, which have a blender of sorts before it goes into the sewers, you had to wipe and put it in the bin. And not everywhere was changed everyday, let me tell you.

>be Argentina
>Las Malvinas are ours!
>Uruguay is our righful clay
>that piece of brasil is ours
>muh tierra del fuego
>we own part of antarctica
>probably claim to own the moon too

Gran Argentina.

Islas Malvinas je Argentina.
Uruguay je Argentina.
Tierra del Fuego je Argentina.
Antarctica je Argentina.
Luna je Argentina.
Kosovo je Argentina.

Stop bullying the argie

Attached: 8A6.jpg (728x1088, 131K)

I never would. For obvious reasons. If not obvious, pic related.

Attached: maxima ypwZnZO4_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Are Argies so fixated on balls and shit because of all of the ex-Nazis that are hiding there? Everything there has to do with balls or shit.

yes

our alpha male instinct made us one of the biggest countries in the world, you can't deny the results

this

Kuzu pls.

>tfw no argie queen gf
>boludo me tenes las bolas llenas

Attached: 149921988958.png (957x1338, 951K)

Kuzu?

>pretentious for not having a bin full of shit

Fuck off

are you a tourist? Everyone in Latam does it including most people in Costa Rica and it's not even related to pipes. I live in a relatively new apartment, built less than 10 years ago with perfect pipes and I could flush paper down without inconveniences but I find it more practical to just throw it in the bin

That avoids poluting the sewage systems with inorganic materials.

>Everyone in Latam does it including most people in Costa Rica
"No"

Don't do that.

You are fooling no one guys. I know you are trying to loo good in front of Europoors and Martsharters, but don't do that. There is nothing wrong with throwing the paper in the bin and send it to a landfill rather than the ocean like literal indian streetshitters taking a dump on the shore of the indian ocean, and no , no smell comes out of the bin if it has a cap and you replace the bag daily. I'm absolutely sure that less than 10% of the population in All of Latin America flushes the paper down

I mean, there's definitely something wrong in doing that, but a shit ton of countries here do that.

We shouldn't play strangers in this

We have treatment plants for sewage. We don't just throw our feces into the bay.

Attached: JuanDiaz.jpg (2000x1125, 532K)

>a shit ton of countries here
Basically ALL countries, man, saying otherwise is deluding ourselves. Is it right? According to some, no. Is it wrong? According to some, no. In the end,in both methods the paper gets disposed of in a civilized way but I believe that a waste landfill is a better place than the sewage system of our cities