Timor-Leste

What does Jow Forums know about this little fella?

Attached: 432679949725.png (1200x695, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEtw3XJoJrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have a lot of oil in their waters but shitrailians tried to steal it

How’d they manage that small chunk of land to the west

we saved them from the Indonesian menace, also they don't have to be part of Indonesia for some reason unlike the other islands

Australians are spying or enslaving or blackmailing them or some shit, nobody seems to care so they get away with some shit

Attached: 1520213783823.png (900x1031, 366K)

You do know australia gave indo the go to invade right.
why didn't you stay and govern and take the oil for yourself.

if they have oil
why are they so poor?

like many small countries. corruption.

>c*tholic commie faggots right next door to based m*slim capitalists
>muzzies btfo some aussie journalists
>america supported the correct side as usual

Attached: tc-balibo-5.jpg (700x547, 59K)

>You do know australia gave indo the go to invade right

yeah i know, then we did a 180 and supported them in the end. not sure why we supported Indonesia in the first place though

are there timorese in australia?

Most likely it was the oil, pretty sure we made a deal with indo for it but it became null then came the phone tapping disaster.

nearest country to fled after the invasion

what phone tapping disaster?
what are they like? and how do they look like? do they look asian like indonesians? or papuan?

i've never seen one, but i wouldn't be surprised if a couple came here after the invasion

Indonesia was on an anti-communist kill streak at the time. About a decade earlier they basically wiped out their three million strong communist party.

Considering the macassans were trading with the aboriginals you could pretty much say they were indigenous to australia.

isn't makassar in sulawesi

First female dictator

youtube.com/watch?v=iEtw3XJoJrE

Attached: 1529981776380.png (1136x640, 1.38M)

>what are they like? and how do they look like? do they look asian like indonesians? or papuan?

there are various ethnic groups there rather than one Timorese ethnic group, some look like Indonesians some look like Papuan's, there's also a mixed Timorese/Portuguese population too

pic related is an Indonesian looking one

Attached: East-Timorese1.jpg (1000x667, 436K)

Yes, I'm using it to generalise the people who visited north of australia during those times.
kek

and Here are some Papuan looking Timorese

Attached: East-Timorese2.jpg (940x627, 87K)

Those guys are pretty intimidating looking t b h.

Actually it's because they're so young and poor that they can't afford to excavate their oil so they ask China and Australia to do it for them.

in the next 10 years we might see some growth but the country is still politically unstable

>they can't afford to excavate their oil so they ask China and Australia to do it for them.
I don't know about China but latest news i heard from my Timor Leste friends they refused Straya's help. Funny thing was after that their president divorced his ex-spy strayan wife for no reason.

huh really? I remembering reading in the paper that it was done deal something like 85-15 or 75-25 split depending where its being processed.

as expected from country grown KARA BOGAS, you damn wh*Toid boy

which ethnic groups are these? do you know?

Brown asians

i think the Papuan looking ones are Bunak people, i'm not 100% certain though, not sure about the other pic

bump