How would history have turned out differently if he was still in power in 1939?

How would history have turned out differently if he was still in power in 1939?

Attached: Józef-Piłsudski1.jpg (600x900, 155K)

Poland would have given Danzig like Hitler always wanted

>let hitler re-militarize the Rhineland, he'll be appeased
>lets hitler Anchluss Austria, he'll be appeased
>let hitler annex the Sudetanland, he'll be appeased
>lets hitler annexx danzig, he'll surely be appeased this time

Fuck off Kikehill

The world would be Nazbol gang

Hitler was a kike plant.

it wouldn't have

I think that no matter what Poland would do, it would be fucked anyway. Pretty much just like today. The only question is which option would mean being fucked the least. But it is hard to predict such things. All historians in Poland agree that Poland would be much less destroyed and less genocided if it allied itself with nazis, and literally everybody considers here our alliance with England and France as stupid because England didnt have land army to help us, only powerful navy that was useless from our perspective, while France was hidden behind Maginot line and taken over by pacifist movements.

Today situation is similar but the role of England and France is played by the remote and unstable fading empire behind ocean. Looks like our political class didnt learn anything from millions of Polish deaths last time.

fuck off donbass mouthbreather

>Hitler wanted German-inhabited areas to be part of Germany

OH WHAT A MONSTER

Its not like he was claiming warsaw or krakow. He just wanted a city that was 90% majority German and wanted to be part of Germany.

God I wish Clemenceau's version of the Versailles treaty had gotten approved instead of the abomination that was signed in 1919. What a lovely world that would have been.

Attached: Без названия (2).jpg (203x249, 6K)

Pilsudski favoured policy of equal distance from Germany and USSR, but after his death, both of them started to realise their expansion plans into central Europe. Piłsudski predicted that and tried to create a defence pact with Czechoslovakia and Lithuania, but goverments of both countries were too ignorant to accept such alliance, and ultimately caused the nazi and communist expansion. Now, we must remember that, despite his policy of equal distance, Piłsudski always got along with Germans - he raised Polish legions for AH during ww1, and called for ruthless suppresion od communism. In return, even Hitler respected him and saw in him a saviour from Bolsheviks. Germany was also not only axis country Pilsudski had good contacts with. He had good relations with Mussolini, Mannerheim, even with Japan. So because of these ties, I assume Piłsudski and Hitler would find a peaceful solution to Danzig crisis. Most likely its incorporation into the Reich, in exchange for some meme condition, like good treatment of Polish minority in Germany.

Attached: 1527619149432.png (800x480, 401K)

With tensions loosened, both countries would find their main adversary in Soviet Union. The following events would depend from League of Nations, which by the time of Munich crisis was deeply concerned with German expansion, but I expect that western Europeans would be happy with knocking out another haegemon like USSR, especially with inner communist threat rising at their homes. So, we'd may had became witnesses of a massive global anti-soviet crusade led by whole Europe plus other USSR neighbours. If it would end with defeat, it'd end like Yalta. But victory would mean abolishment of Soviet goverment, perhaps restoration of White authorities, and massive eastern territoral expansion by Piłsudski's Poland, maybe even up to Crimea. Piłsudski always tried to be liberal towards national minorities, as he tried to establish independent Belarus and Ukraine before war with Bolsheviks, but war always requires more aggressive approach in order of strenghtening your country, and I expect that a sudden aqusition of huge foreign populations, would require immident reaction in form of rapid Polonisation in a less ethical, German way.

A чтo пpeдлaгaл Клeмaнco?

How could Poland give Gdańsk when they didn't even control it at the time?

Attached: 1375268248866.png (382x417, 325K)

>defence pact with Czechoslovakia and Lithuania, but goverments of both countries were too ignorant
Your own fault for chimping out during the Interwar, tbqh.

Tbh Poland's conflict with Lithuania (or Samogitia, because that name belongs to Belarus) started when Lithuanians allied with Bolsheviks hoping for territorial gains and crossed the Foch line against agreements with Poland and the west. These acts of agression forced Poles to take away Vilnus, to keep it safe from communism symphatisers.

Ah, you're the one with the unhealthy obsession with Samogitia.
There goes any hope for a fruitful discourse.

He conquered Czechoslovakia, and tried to conquer Poland and the Soviet Union you festering fucking retard.

He's probably just fishing for easy (You)s.

Attached: 1520516486235.png (602x462, 487K)

Hitler had absolutely no intention of finding a peaceful solution he was set for war from the very beginning.
Germany had been gearing up for a war with Poland and France long before relations started deteriorating, and plans for the invasions of Poland had already been finalized when the Danzig crisis came about. Furthermore, might I remind you that under Hitler's orders Nazi Germany had annexed Czechoslovakia without justification.
Hitler's plan was to conquer eastern Europe to create "lebensraum" for the German people, which included displacement and German ethnic colonization. Although it is true Hitler hated communism, this was only an addon to his plans for conquest. Appeasement, as history shown, would have done absolutely nothing but further weaken Poland and the Allies before the inevitable attack.

I don't know, lots of people actually believe that the Nazis were BASED and REDPILLED white nationalists.

>Your own fault for chimping out during the Interwar, tbqh.

>taking a city that was majority Polish and a core of Polish culture and history
>chimping out

Also, Poland supported you so you could get Memel from Germany so don't complain

Idk about others, but I'm sure I'm not the only one here who took the Zmudzpill, and saw through the scam which is modern Lithuania, built in modern age on hatred of Poland.

I ecountered dozens of Poles - on Jow Forums, normiebook, irl and even on YT comment sections who think in similar way. I don't have to mention Belarussians.

So I doubt I'm the only Pole posting about this.

Attached: DIqRB28XoAA9SiG.jpg (213x237, 14K)

I read Nazis liked Pidulski and he came to his burial. People Forget that Hitler changed who was Aryan on a whim as Long as it supported his political Agenda.

I believe that, if poles had allied with the Nazis or at least fought the Sovjets with them like the Finns, they would have been left alone to a Degree.

Except for getting some chunks of land cut away. That would have been a fact.

Poland was to loyal to the allies.

Currently reading a book about german identity produced by the BBC and british museum. A lot of what is polish was german for 500 years, like Prag being atcually a german founded city since they were the majority there for centuries. The university was also founded by germans...for germans. A lot of people invited germans tosettle their lands, bring craftsmen and knowhow and gib shekels. Tons of old polish buildings in west poland were build by settlers. The feudal structures, especially the HRE didn't really care that much for ethnic groups but did use germans when and where they could as the majority of their holdings were there. After all even the British king was an elector count and sent his german troops to fight in the ameircan civil war. This whole thing is fucked up.

>A lot of what is polish was german for 500 years, like Prag being

>Prag
>Polish

your post looks like a comment written by a 13-year-old boy under a yt video about German history

No prage isn't polish, but I compared Settlements in poland to the history of Prague. You can of Course be Angry, but I'd prefer your opinion on this. After all you spend a lot of your and eu Money to Keep the old stuff Standing. This includes teutonic Knight built keeps and churches.

Yeah, you're wrong about prague though. There always was a very strong german presence in the upper and middle class but the city was never majority german.

>You can of Course be Angry

You're talking like Poles ever denied that most of the buildings in what-is-called-now Western Poland were built by Germans or that Germans were a majority there for hundreds of years. No one does it. If anything, we just emphasize that these lands were Polish before 12th century and there was significant Polish population in Silesia up to the beginning of 18th century (they were mostly peasants though), especially when Germans come up with arguments that this clay was ALWAYS German.

I concede that Point, read near majority in 1848. At least thats the Wiki told me.

Allways is a stupid Argument, regardless of who does it. Since there was allways someone earlier. udner that logic Straßburg is german becauset he French conquered it and frenchified it. I dislike People arguing that way because blood and Ground logic is LITERALLY what the Nazis did. I have no Problem accepting the Status quo, but with People bringing the same Argument the nazis used.

Isn't capitalizing all the nouns kinda annoying for Germans?

It happens automatically, either by Auto correction programs or by Hand. It is the former for me with this stupid machine I am on and I am to lazy to Change the Settings.

>Reminder Anglos also capitalised nouns.