Nippon kaigi member

>nippon kaigi member
>still hasn't repealed article 9 of the constitution
wtf abe

Attached: Shinzo_Abe_(2017).jpg (527x666, 149K)

it's really hard to touch the constitution in japan

How so?

What's article 9 of the constitution?

Wasn't Abe hated or at least disliked by some Japanese posters here? I heard his popularity with the Japs is polarizing at best

What could theoretically force a change?

The Americans wrote it, in English.

Forbids Japan from having an offensive military force, or building aircraft carriers, or going to war

Prevents Japan from having an army, especially one suited to aggression and projection of power beyond Japan's territory

Nippon Kaigi?

based and redpilled euro who only understands european history

a referendum but we haven't done it after the war so don't really know

This guy spent all his political up in japan and has retroactively become more and more as he has failed both in terms of domestic and international policy. Domestically he is buried in corruption and nepotism scandals. Internationally his attempts at courting Trump have resulted in little more than political humiliation, which the Japanese public are not very happy with. Hell, within his presidency the concept of "abenomics" has went from a celebrated economic plan to a bitter punchline in japanese society.

At least he finally got the birthrate up

it's literally the only pacifist constitution existing

japan doesn't need an army, they're a part of the american empire

and so are you

Costa Rica's constitution forbids any form of standing army dumbass.

as are you

NOPE.

WE NEED OUR OWN MILLITARY.

Actually UK doesn't need an army tho.
UK has no threat country unlike Japan.
US don't help us if war was happened.

Why not join NATO, in theory? Is it because of article 9?

Leftist logic: we don’t need an army!! Let American youth die to protect our country lol Japan’s a peaceful nation!!

Costa Rica isn't next to countries that want to take it over if given the chance.

in japan, he's hated by the liberal media like Trump but I think he's just mediocre. no one can bring Japan back to the 90s after all

Attached: 9A5B02E2-A47D-4671-8167-E55BCBDFCD72.png (220x166, 44K)

That's unironically awesome. Japanese leftist must have 50 IQ points over abe supporters on average.

>north atlantic treaty organization

hmm yes wonder why

Isn't Colombia trying to join NATO?

>implying the US will help us when a war between japan and China broke out
>implying Americans wouldn’t discard us just like Brits and Frenchies did to Poland in WW 2

>lefties
>IQ

i thought the 90s was a shitty time in japan. the lost decade etc

>allow Asia (Turkey)
>leave open door for Caucasus&Finland
>Columbia
I literally see no reason why Japan couldn't join except for China getting assblasted.

By putting their antimissile shield in SK and Europe, the US were willing to engage their cities like Los Angeles or San Francisco in case of nuclear conflict with the USSR. The yanks keep their word.

Antimissile shields do not cause that sort of thing

Putting nukes there will

I'm sure that there's a difference. The article 9 denies its “Belligerent Rights”. It's actually a weird constitution.

if you disagree with this, please post the constitution of costa rica

it was a joke, how could you miss something that obvious, my god

pretty funny too

Not sure about his actual approval ratings, but all the Jap posters on Jow Forums seem to either be a-political or LDP drones

people thought the late 90s was the beginning of the lost decade
now it's called the lost decades

Attached: atomic test.jpg (635x357, 47K)

Remilitarization could amp up growth you know?

mediterranean and baltic are extensions of the atlantic u dumbo

and yes china would be assblasted and there would be no point anyway with america already protecting japan

try to follow us then

Could boost thoses birth rates.

>nippon kaigi
It's just an old men's salon.
No ones care it in Japan, except mad far-leftists.

why do japan want to militarize. Is china a legitimate threat?

ebil japan do it again

Abe is centre left-wing, not right-wing.
In fact, Japanese right-wing hates Abe.

Nippon Kaigi is Shinzo's personal political allies club. He uses it as a network, a means to an end. It's just the cover.
True. And Abe probably won't win the referendum vote even if he got the amendment through the Diet. If he's modest though, and only goes for the Article 9 自衛隊明記 then he has a good chance.
He is very, very strong. He is the most influential Prime Minister since Shigeru Yoshida. He is going to change Japan, of course some Japanese don't like him.
The new national security legislation is alredy in place. A chinese attack on the United States or Taiwan would move Japan into war state. Changing the Constitution then would be a piece of cake.
They did. But the Japanese translated it and approved it themselves. They even debated and approved Article 9°. This upsets the revisionists.
An openly ultranationalist organization. But do not be fooled. Nippon Kaigi right now is nothing more than Shinzo's political club. Once he's gone and Shinjiro Koizumi steps in, Nippon Kaigi is over.
Wrong. He already did more than any Japanese Prime Minister since Eisaku Sato. Shinzo Abe is the logical conclusion of the postwar order. He alone normalized Japanese security policy. You have to think as a realist to see his achievements, not a dumb Marxists.
Costa Rica has one.
According to 1960 Treaty of San Francisco, Japan is obliged to have it's own defensive capabilities, i.e. an army - SDF.
NATO is a separate American-led organization. You could say the South Corea - Japan - United States Alliance is already the NATO of East Asia.
Shut up. Even the new 安全保障関連法案 recognized the United States as Japan's ultimate deterrent power.
Abe is a realist. He doesn't care about petty ideological disputes. He does what the international system tells It's good for Japan.

Attached: grotesque.png (592x902, 758K)

we have to do it someday anyways
it's flawed and unnatural

you know why Japan quickly did support America's idea of the Iraq war? japs were pathetic

t.Zadornov

>Abe leftist
Yeah the population of non-Japanese workers here has gotten skyrocketed in these years.
We had the second halal food store in our small town last month. Thanks Abe-chan!

Attached: 3F0DE848-5BB3-417E-8A67-12393077CA49.jpg (322x456, 36K)

5/10 not bad for here

if japan were allowed to militarize, how likely would japanese gladly volunteer? Do you wish to have compulsory military service like korea?

idk how many other first world countries have conscription?

do you understand there's no other country like Japan in the world?

Based

finland has mandatory conscription for all males, not sure about austria & switzerland but i think civil service is a lot more common there

I know that Finland has it. I wanted to say that japan is far behind from it.

Someone red barn me on nippon kaiga in a haiku or less

imperial japan did nothing wrong

>red barn me
what does this even mean?

Thanks senpai

more like “it's not fair!!”

>still hasn't repealed article 175 of the criminal code
lmao cuck

If he did we'd have to watch your tiny dicks

Because Abe and Nippon Kaigi are just cocksuckers for Muttland.