Are there females in Jow Forums?

Attached: classic.jpg (879x1323, 193K)

That would be me

yes im one :)

Yes, but mostly mongrels

No, females don't exist

don't you remember the female tripfriend era of 2013/2014

it's amazing that current Jow Forums is worse

Attached: 1393969330762.jpg (1183x1387, 841K)

yes, but it's ideal to pretend to be male lest you be accused of being an attention whore

lmao who cares what m*Leoids think

i've know 2 women who say the use Jow Forums,. (they both prefer reddit, which shows women have shit taste)

this

Every single community that started in Jow Forums ive been part of has had a proportion of roughly 2 girls per 10 , you can inflate this proportion even more by going to female specific boards like /cgl/ ir /jp/ as well as other less specific but fairly balanced like /an/, /ic/, /ck/, /mu/, Jow Forums, /lgbt/ or god forbid, Jow Forums or /soc/

All i remember was that there was no flag som lots of faggots tripfagged to establish where they were from, with a few exceptional shitposters.

Forgot /x/ too

Everytime i have asked a girl i met at Jow Forums why she wouldnt outright reveal herself as female to me they have given this reason, women are careful.

/cgl/ and /y/ is probably where most femoids are.

My cousin browses /fa/

Attached: int.png (568x330, 11K)

My sister browses fucking Jow Forums and /v/

flags were on Jow Forums by the end of 2012 weren't they, I remember a bunch of /sp/ olympic refugees flooding here

I usually assume its a female behind every height discussion thread or meme. Its the only bait they have over males on this site. Most guys I know rarely talk about height or care for it.

I don't actually remember anything older than 1 year. I started visiting Jow Forums just a few months after it's birth, then left since the board didn't appeal much, maybe 6-12 months later i returned and it became my homeboard until the /new/sstorm raping the board to shit (i don't think any flags existed then either). Now i just visit occasionally.
But fuck if i know what year any of these things happened.

>there are guys on Jow Forums
PLS BE IN PORTOFERRAIO

Attached: yyj (114).jpg (946x532, 47K)

Same but some other // as well.

here baby :)

Yes, a lot (we're just good at disguising).

>4chinz
>females (female)

Attached: 1528683251629.png (735x824, 577K)

My female e-friend introduced me to this site over a decade ago

maybe on some boards but really this website is quite hostile to women.

Hey I'm a girl :) (male)

You'd be suprised, depending on the board. Jow Forums had at least a sizable female proportion back in the days. Maybe because a newly born low number board don't have the boys club mentality making it more natural. And then there's the classic idea about never say or admit you're a girl if not for shitposting purposes, only enhanced as population grow.
Also topic. Nobody needs to mention their gender when discussing anime besides a few rare baity topics. But in the far more "cultural exchange" mentality of young Jow Forums, it was more common.
Though these days Jow Forums is just a bunch of tribal generals where most people spend time arguing and shitposting among themselves.

>w*Men
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: posse.jpg (1123x552, 71K)

Attached: 1521051366079.jpg (392x500, 117K)

Sorry, Jow Forums history bad. Stupid words.

on /ita/ there is a girl or two for sure

There are literally whores on /soc/. Like dumb bitches asking for money in exchange for nudes.
But yes there are normal femanons. Probably not here like they used to but in general elsewhere.

See this is what I mean. What better times.

Nope, there are no grills on the internet

I guess Taylor Swift still around
Also, there are no girls in a anonymous ambient

I'm a girl(boy)

But you don't need to announce you're a woman. Unless it's a thread where someone outright asks if there's women, I don't. I'm not really turned off by the roastie whore memes and shit anyway.

Attached: IMG_20180711_202509.jpg (960x866, 205K)

It's weird to think sometimes that woman have the same interests as men

I only remember ZUN, a tripslut. What a bitch she was. Even Kimchi was better because he was at least consistent with his trolling. But he probably killed himself by now.

Just think about how many anons like benis

>posting on generals

yes, there are ,a lot of us actually !

Jow Forums and /cgl/ are basically femanon places, but at the same time it's the female version of Jow Forums

insecure and autistic

Attached: 1511919091903.jpg (736x640, 40K)

there's woc

For some reason most girls on here seem to be brown or black.

>/jp/
>female specific

I bet there are plenty of females on Jow Forums that think they're to edgy and random for reddit and I also bet that none of them score higher than a 4/10.

Yes there are. They specially like to read your posts were you talk about your small dick and how bad you feel for not having a gf

little known fact but virtually every canadian flag is actually a cute young indian or east asian

Enjoy your ban.

I remember there used to be quite a lot on Jow Forums some years ago, even quite a few female trips, but I dunno what the proportion of males/females is like now since I haven't really been around much for a few years

Look at that tiny virgin spanish dick HAHAHAH

Attached: 1392423108572.gif (480x270, 258K)

yes (no)

faggot

Yes one time a Polish girl said good night to be in Polish on Vocaroo

read rule 16

I prefer Jow Forums over reddit.

there was a spanish girl living in sweden

Attached: Despair.jpg (371x68, 7K)