Albanian Muslim family tried to kill their daughter for dating a Danish guy:

Albanian Muslim family tried to kill their daughter for dating a Danish guy:

b.dk/nationalt/ardiana-maatte-gaa-under-jorden-for-at-leve-med-sin-danske-kaereste-mine

So Danish men are good enough for you to take advantage of our educational system and welfare system but we are not good enough to marry your daughters?

Attached: Unavngivet.png (657x755, 462K)

What trait is it Albanians want to preserve exactly?

Attached: 1528957650148.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

Ah so all we need to do to get rid of the muslim problem is date their daughters and they'll eventually kill all of their own women. Well lads time to get to work!

Islam?

CANCEL ALBANIA

based Albanians trying to preserve racial purity

The Albanian WARRIOR gene, of course

based and redpilled (her family, that is)

I would do the same thing and i'm not muslim

Based and redpilled, racemixing whores shod be beaten. With that if that guy was interested in her she should have showed him to her parents for their permission and directly marry him

Less Muslims? Great. More death pls.

tbf i'd kill the d*ne

But Danes and Albanians are the same race according to Jow Forums.

Danes are haram due to accumulation of pig DNA in the danish genome

do they really claim that? sounds very odd

Fuck off, how can a father even think about killing his own daughter, that's evil beyond measure yet mudslimes still do it all the time

>evil beyond measure

Nice spook. It's all a matter of what you consider sacred, and if she's transgressed against that, you'll feel justified.

>but we are not good enough to marry your daughters?
Yes. Patriarchal and nationalistic societies are like that.

Redpilled

good post

They can be nationalistic in their own countries.

Danish men pay the tax that backs all the welfare and education services they take advantage of yet we are not good enough to marry their daughters?

This issue has turned me into a nationalist. You don't belong in Denmark if you can't stand the thought about your daughter marrying a Danish man. They should GTFO ASAP.

And a Dane fucked their daughter. Totally dishonorabru and threatening towards their masculinity.

This

DANE'D
alb*Nian SLUTS are made for the big DANISH pölse

Serbia is Shqiperian province

That's how it works. Women are somewhat like property in honor based religious conservative societies.

wh*Te got BTFO'd

based and redpilled

>racemixing is good

fuck off

But Danes and Albanians are literally the same race.

Muslims might assimilate better if we spread them across the country instead of dumping them all in some shithole future ghetto. It would force them to interact with natives more.

This unironically. Albanians BTFO. How will they ever recover.

This unironically

I do unironically know an Albanian who has blond hair and blue eyes

As if they would accept him even if that was what they had done.

>Danes begin secretly funding Serbian military

being albanian

look, just dont fuck with them, they are good people, just dont mess with them, seriously

it's as if alb*nian scum are parasites in every country they are found to inhabit
who knew

so that's how we're gonna start a world war

He dodged a bullet there(no pun intended)
Albanians are subhumans, humans shouldnt mix with them.

they have a very specific look, you can easliy tell them apart from south slavs, although we live close to each other.
so they probably have a long tradition of non mixing

If the guy became a pious muslim with a good job and was willing to adjust to their culture then its very possible

Thank you for enlighting us Mohammed.

Attached: 1520280268044.png (378x357, 81K)

>murder is wrong
>oh no it's not!!! it depends on what your morals are!!!!
yeah and his morals are fucked up. absolutely insane that people will justify fucked up shit like this in the year 2018

Islam and, by extension, religion is cancer
*tips fedora*

Murder actually is a universal law that people won't get punished for.
>What do.

Attached: 3a33d8aace814947d794d81293f07a24.gif (964x912, 98K)

>universal law that people won't get punished for
hm? what do you mean?

Sneaky Albanian subhumans

>morality
>real
Unbased and unredpilled unfriendo.

>implying I care if someone who thinks this is justified thinks I'm based

She did all this for a fat guy.

lol they're going to get divorced in a few years time once the d*ne understands how psychotic albanian women are

butthurt brownbois

Nah I'm okay with it. However maybe all her parents wanted was for the man to convert to Islam. So he should have converted and then asked the father for permission

Yeah he could do that and get trapped in a backwards culture.
Or, you know, the girl converts or becomes atheist.
Then it would be even worse for them, wouldn't it?

did you know that the world is fluent in Dansk? yeah, weird I know!

Fucking muslims, there isn't more barbarous people on Earth.

Fucking whore. If her father doesn't kill this immoral slut, he will never be able to raise his head up. Not only it has stained his honor, but also the honor of our entire nation. Just imagining a pure Albanian marrying off to a disgusting european makes me vomit. Fuck diaspora.

Its just that pisslam forbids their women to marry a nonmud (this law, of course, doesnt apply to males)

The men are also supposed to convert the women first I believe.

There is no universal morality.
Human rights are an outgrowth of western morality which is based on Christian-humanist tradition.
Jesus forgave adulterers and prostitutes, Christian morality is based on accepting getting slapped and turning the other cheek so you can get slapped there too.
Islam is not based on such cuckold notions and has a more healthy and normal attitude than the "forgiving" Western slave morality

Christian morality was to allow for cuckolding smart kids into dumb parents homes. That is literally what made west empires successful ever from roman empire to modern days. Marias giving birth to smarties which brought up by cucked Josephs could help accelerate society forward.

You try to mix and you'll get the stick
>What trait is it Albanians want to preserve exactly?
Everything,unlike you who threw their Pride,Dignity,DNA,Culture and History in the toilet all in the name of "Diversity" and for what?

Attached: 3995_1_.jpg (692x999, 38K)

An Albanian has nothing of value to preserve. They should be happy that a superior being has taken it upon himself to grace their inferior gene pool with his seed.

How is it race mixing if they're both white

>move to foreign country
>your child dates a local

OMG how could this happen?

>they are good people,
>t. albanian

>They should be happy that a superior being has taken it upon himself to grace their inferior gene pool with his seed.
Guess you talk out of experience huh?
I'm mean niggers are doing that right as we steak and you guys even defend them.
So long swede.

Attached: 1517462101_giphy.gif (500x281, 297K)

This

Please get out of Denmark if you don't like the thought about Danes fucking your daughter.

White supremacists will sometimes exclude the Balkan autochthons and other swarthier Europeans such as Greeks from their definition of 'whiteness' due to the Nordicist streak in the Nazi ideology and West European (ie British) chauvinism in general.

Isnt pointing out the bigotry of nonwhites a hate crime in Scandinavia?