Are we the baddies?

Are we the baddies?

Attached: britain has invaded.png (640x413, 88K)

Yes, because we didn't genocide each of those countries and replace the natives with BRITS

No subhumans deserve that

bloody hell i love britain even more now

>nigs, poos and Ahmeds
Is this suppose to be bad?

>britain has invaded countries that didn't exist

This

The worst thing about this tweet is that 99% of the retweets and likes are from self-hating bongs.

I don’t even want to start what is the most stupidest thing about that tweet.

rip all the brave soldiers who died in the anglo-greek war

North Korea when?

about 2 hours ago
check the news

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 22782833.jpg (768x1024, 136K)

Anything that happened before 1950 doesn't count.

Yes. You fucked up world borders including ours.

UK was partly joined that war, I think.

Can we call it "invade"?

Yes you gave India Kashmir

No.

You didn't invade. You colonized with British efficiency conserving the power structures in place, just stealing natural ressources.

WE HAD GREATER PLAN FOR THE REPUBLIC

>The land wasn't divided exactly like european countries so that means the land belonged to noone and it is not stealing

Quintessentially jewish.

Who created this Twitter acc and what Brits have done to him?

>invaded USA
>"invading" your own territory

>crimesofbrits

Attached: 1528769864637.png (744x650, 170K)

>Gearoid

I don't even know half of those flags

an overweight bearded Ir*shman called Gearoid who lives in London and has never been to Ireland

makes you think

Why is there a USA flag? Fighting against a rebellion counts as invading?

based

If you invade the country to fight the "rebellion" I count that as invading yeah.

Except you created those countries

you kinda did with 2 of those

the american flag is the most practical way to symbolize the US as a geographic entity. i assume they mean the colonization of native lands.

>UK has invaded [a bunch of countries that didn't even exist when the British Empire was around]
>Argentina
Oh, fuck off, you fat, ugly Irish cunt.

Attached: 1503303737903.jpg (1152x1408, 236K)

People complaining about colonisation are basically incels. They couldn't compete with the genetic and technological superiority of the chad anglos but still like to bitch about it

>Gearoid
how is that a real name

kek, this guy actually got some network to put him in front of camera?? Is this an actual show?

Oh ok that makes more sense

War of 1812 but we started thbat ine

That would be stupid. Yeah they colonized the native lands but associating Native Lands with the US flag would be some other tier of horrible retard.

The UK literally invaded the US so you don't need to stretch yourself like that .

>kek, this guy actually got some network to put him in front of camera??
Yes, RT.

Attached: 1513592128761.png (604x618, 14K)

it wasn't a stretch. that was my first thought, honestly, didn't have to rationalize it or anything. country flags are iconic and recognizable. there is literally no practical way to symbolize it, or other stateless lands, for example in africa, except for the modern-day flags.

Attached: crimesofbrits.jpg (895x500, 156K)

The absolute madman isn't even Irish, he changed his name

You landed on Buenos Aires in 1800. So it's pretty much the same

Yes. Those nation-states exist to represent the nations of people that have historically existed in some form or another. You could say Napoleon attacked the Germans or Sweden attacked the Poles and then use those nations flags to represent those nationalities even if they did not have an independant sovereign state at that time. Likewise, you can do the same with India.

>gearoid

Attached: 1521560517202.jpg (500x500, 35K)