ITT : the worst thing you did in another country

ITT : the worst thing you did in another country.

I will start.

Attached: 2016-02-01-1454331971-4278312-23.jpg (1024x683, 725K)

While in London with a few friends we got really drunk and almost started a fight with a cop

Peed on synagogue in Germany

>Took a shit in a hotel pool in Finland.
>Went to a really expensive restaurant, ordered a bunch of food, ate it, and walked out without paying in Finland.
>Entered a museum of art and vandalized the paintings in Finland.
>Tackled a 12-year old boy on the street in Finland.

I’ve never left my cunt

I peed my pants in a bus in new zealand

I found 5000 NTD on a mountain road and kept it.

called a Frenchman a frog-eating-surrender-monkey

Fucked a tranny in brazil

He asked for the worst, not the truth

Nothing. I am a very good tourist.

bit rude

i spoke ebonics in public in canada and got dirty looks for it

lmao based

Oh wait, I think I remember. I drove in Den Haag in The Netherlands and maybe I made a minor driving offense by taking a turn when it is forbidden.

fucking based

How dare you

Attached: v1.jpg (355x225, 10K)

I remember fighting with Belgian kids in Belgium when I was like 11

When I was a kid, I shit myself in the swimming pool of the hotel we were staying at in Portugal. The pool guy had to clean in up with his hands, because the pool net wasn't long enough to reach. They then had to close the pool off for the rest of the day (Luckily there were 2 more at the hotel) to clean it. My dad felt so bad, that he gave the staff a £100 tip each. Good times.

Entered hostel in Amsterdam being high, while there was the rule, that this is not allowed.

i peed in an alley in montreal

so we meet again

>in national park
>you have to follow a "trail" and aren't allowed to divert from it
>trail has lots of people on it and the camp sites are basically the McDonald's of camping, full of people and noise
>decide to go off trail into the actual woods
>come across rock with American petroglyphs on it and decide to camp there
>make a campfire
>suddenly loud rumbling
>entire rock cracked

wew
made the news even but we were long gone by then :^)

same exact thing happened to me and one of the friends in the gang back in sweden as well

I was in a castle in Belgium and some teacher was urging some little kids to shout war cries and I raised my eyebrows. I doubt they saw me. I'm a good guess tourist.

Shit the bed when on holiday in Romania and left without telling anyone. In my defense, I was 10

Smoked weed in a massive five star hotel in the center of London and caused the entire building to be evacuated becauwe of a fire alarm
Crashed a quad bike in Greece and proceeded to push it into the ocean

Got into a fight in hollywood after some black guy keep pestering me about his stupid scam or whatever he kept trying to pull on me. In the end he pushed me and it escalated from there.

based

I told misbehaving Austrian tourists to shut the fuck up in Swedish, but they didn't understand me so I yelled "YOU GERMAN PIECES OF SHIT CAN'T EVEN HANDLE UNDERSTANDING A SIMILAR LANGUAGE OR SOMETHING"

never been outside of my country

When I was a little kid staying in a hotel in Spain these German kids were playing pool and I knocked all the balls into the holes. Germany lost the world cup to Spain later that night

redpilled

Attached: sherk 2.jpg (413x333, 13K)

Peed my pants in Germany
Masturbated in Germany

Based

fuck off polsenigger

When I was a kid driving trough France my dad made me shit on the side of the road. I wonder if it decomposed or if some french guy ate it

Welcome to Finland boss

Went to a hotel in Bulgaria, all we did was drinking. The only sentence I learned with Google Translate was "Clean up my puke"

took a shit in the sea in croatia

Spanish people are known for not paying rent here in London. Worst people to rent to too

Autistic, but based.

At least they have synagogues

Evil

It was during the day so most people were out of the hotel
No harm done

>At least they have synagogues
Y-yeah t-that's a good thing...

All according to plan.

Attached: 1532096899142.png (480x470, 209K)

>Tackled a 12-year old boy on the street in Finland.
Good job

I vomited in a intersection in canada

Smoked on platform of railway station in Russia.

delete this