How do we address the """fembot""" problem

Attached: (97).jpg (606x701, 89K)

This isn't r9k but here's the thing.
1) Sex =/= love. Finding a guy who will fuck you isn't same as finding love.
2) Finding a decent guy is HARD. Try being a single mom and finding a guy who will love you. Before even testing for stuff like "is he a loser", "is he a drug addict", "is he handsome or tall" "can he give me a better life" forget it.

I found the love of my life relatively easily but I know a lot of women who struggle because men only see pretty young unattached women, they don't see the struggling single moms or the older women or the ugly women. Those women aren't even human to them.

how have you met her?

They should try not being single moms...

>struggling single moms or the older women or the ugly women. Those women aren't even human to them
you are not supposed to marry those women
never was the case, never will be

>Try being a single mom and finding a guy who will love you
If you're looking for a cuckold that wants to raise another man's child you will of course only find the worst insecure losers

Based and redpilled

Attached: XeSEOuw.jpg (398x500, 33K)

I met my husband on r9k lol.

OK well that's easier said than done. Lots of guys are prejudice toward single moms. See the other post in this thread.

Yeah no shit thats my point. My best friend is a single mom and it almost makes me want to cry the kind of guys who message her are deadbeat losers, obviously just out for sex, etc. It hurts because I knew her since before she had her first child. She's sweet and funny and beautiful. She had a rough family life, left home to live with her bf as soon as she turned 18, got knocked up and still feeling the repercussions of this 10 years later. She meets guys but they are all the same losers, had one more kid, and now its just worse. I want her to find the same love she dreamed about when she was a teenager. It scares me she never will.

>Try being a single mom and finding a guy who will love you.
>single mom
hehehe HAHAHA HUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHUE

Attached: 789465231.jpg (960x960, 138K)

This has to be bait

BBC

>has a kid on accident
>does it a second time

Your friend is dating in her league

First time was on accident second time is on purpose because she thought she had a future with him. I don't know why, because he was a deadbeat even then but I think she had hopes and he was a step up.

But yeah its shit and yeah its hard that she as may well be invisible for 4 guys out of 5. She is pretty, she is funny, she is loving. But they don't see her that way they see that she has kids and that she has a rough past. Its hard for lots of groups and I'd say its harder for her than the average guy on r9k.

So what you can just get sperm from a sperm bank and have a baby. Male robots will rot away alone and no one will remember them when they die.

>ywn be a cute girl that gets free attention just for the fact that you exist
why am i still alive

Attached: 1507794761442.jpg (1080x1572, 129K)

>2) Finding a decent guy is HARD. Try being a single mom and finding a guy who will love you.

lol'd out of the gate. not gonna even read the rest of your iffy post nigguh.

Children of single mothers produce criminals. Single mothers are not laudable people. I grew up in a single mother household and it ruined my life.

Your friend deserves nothing but scorn.

>OK well that's easier said than done. Lots of guys are prejudice toward single moms. See the other post in this thread.

and for good reason. ever heard of an abortion, or idk, condoms and shit?

this. we must surrender all our women to the power of the bbc.

Her daughter is a total sweetheart. Her son is still a toddler. And she wouldn't be a single mom if she had a decent solid guy who made her happy.
At any rate you aren't the only person who feels the way you do--that she "deserves nothing but scorn". You look down on her even though your own mother was a single mom and I guarantee she did her best. You aren't alone in that. Can you see how its hard for her to find love? I'm her best friend and I don't know what to tell her or how to help her.

The average guy on r9k needs to build up his social skills, get a decent job, maybe a haircut or lose weight, show a little patience, bingo boingo he can get a decent gf. What can she do? Jack all. Wait for her kids to grow up and then she's in her mid 40s and then she has to deal with a whole new type of deadbeat guys, and less of them to boot.

Attached: antimom.gif (600x900, 125K)

OK we've all heard of abortion not all women believe in abortion. We all heard of condoms but if you mess up and if you don't use a condom then what? You deserve to be treated as unloveable garbage and date losers for the rest of your life?

are you that autistic girl that was posting in the thai cave threads?

>And she wouldn't be a single mom if she had a decent solid guy who made her happy.

ya ok. and this decent guy ends up taking years of emotional abuse from shitty kids who treat him like garbage and the mom will always defend them and put the children first before anything else.

It's literally a no-win scenario for any man. your "friend" is an iffy nigguh and got rightfully btfo'd. rip.

how fucking beta do you have to be to get abused by a child

i don't know. ask my mom's husband. he's a fucking retarded pussy bitch.

Hi joe can you raise tyrone's child for me

Attached: 1500119887844.png (714x802, 863K)

>You deserve to be treated as unloveable garbage and date losers for the rest of your life?

sure. people pay extremely damaging costs for simple mistakes all the fucking time. this mistake is no different in many respects.

>I met my husband on r9k
you got any better bait than this

and isn't even really the kid doing it. it's more the kid gets away with shit cuz the mommy is stupid bitch and if you try and beat his/her ass she's gonna scream at you for disciplining her shitty kid.

Yes, I am! And every single one of those kids made it out safe and sound, even got T shirts from the King! The stateless boys (+coach) will get citizenship, Chanin got khis KFC, got invited to see the English soccer team. I could not be happier.

There's no "mistake" a guy can make that is equal to the one that a woman can make. Maybe murder someone and go to jail for life. With lonely guys there's always the steps they can take to go "up". With lonely women it seems there isn't always.

With women the dating game is easier if they are young, pretty and unattached. But I know too many friends who that doesn't apply to them anymore and now what? They are lonely.

Most men don't even have the luxury of a sex life, let alone a partner. Women have life easy.

My mother beat me regularly. I still have a limp from when she fractured my femur with a hammer. She ruined my relationship with both my father and my stepfather. I was an alcoholic at 16 because of her.

Fuck your sanctimonious "pro-mom" propaganda. Single mothers are a blight. We need to enforce abortions for unwed women.

uh there are plenty. being a toxic masculine retard who decides he can treat public roads as testing grounds for his shitbox and ends up colliding with someone or a tree would do you in pretty easily. it's also an equally retarded thing like having a kid out of some kind of wedlock or plan at least.

hell a man right now could be at the gym and fuck up his squat form and permanently fuck his lower back up. there are all sorts of things a man can do that are associated with "masculinity" that can be just as damning as a woman deciding to have jamal's baby instead of aborting it.

You're just blaming your problems on your mother and not yourself. That's normal, but it doesn't mean you're not a loser at heart.
My dad died when I was little, I have no real memories of him, yet I grew up to be fairly normal and am not a criminal unless you count speeding tickets and pirating movies

Ask Jow Forums and all the incel reddits they are as pathetic as they come

fixed.

Attached: DiS7GDMW0AApupm.jpg (640x648, 45K)

I am sorry your mother hurt you but that's not true of my friend. And she was married when she got her first pregnancy.

Maybe you are right in terms of sustaining a bad injury. Seems like there are more single moms out there than disabled men out there but maybe that's my own bias.

The only reason she wasn't married the 2nd time around too was because the guy didn't believe in marriage. All for the better because yeah he was kind of a loser too.

And I want to support my friend no matter what, I want her to find the love she dreamed of, a handsome man who loves her deeply and cares for her and can provide for her too and give good life to her children (selfish sure but you can still dream) but its hard.

lel its true.

Attached: 1521927814369.jpg (1200x1200, 415K)

Why the fuck are you larping so hard?

>43%60%72%63%90%85%85%71%75%40%
Okay, I'm convinced, they are a total blight

I'm not larping at all. I know its selfish but everyone dreams of the perfect love you do too I bet.
I was told I was selfish for dreaming of the perfect love and I found him. My sister found him. Where's the perfect love for my best friend? Who I knew since she was a teenager and crushing on NSYNC Lance Bass? Why does it have to be like this? She only has one life and it hurts to think that maybe a real love might be too far away.

I just wanna say that I hope you find as much happiness as possible from your husband! Good luck!

Demand and supply. If men generally want much more sex then women, then shortages are expected.

Perfect love doesn't exist. Stop deluding yourself. You settled like everyone else.

Perfection in love is a self-contradiction for the pure reason that love consists in dealing with persons, not objects.
Your conception of love tends to objectify the partner you're with.
I call that toxic feminity.

Thank you thats kind of you to say.

He's different but I don't feel like I settled. The basic dream many girls have: "handsome tall man who is loving, who gives me a better life", I was shamed for having on this website. But I found him. It wasn't easy but it wasn't impossible.
My best friend who dreamed of that same guy and wrote romance stories imagining her dream love--because she had a rough homelife, because she left her home as soon as she turned 18 with the first guy who sent "hey bby want sum fuk" on facebook, now its all so much harder. She is beautiful and sweet but lot of guys don't care. And I feel bad. I feel guilty. I want her to have better.

All that aside, you must know it is hard. You think its hard for yourself if you are a young socially awkward guy, but it gets harder for other groups.

I'm sorry for that. You are probably right. My husband too said "dont call me your perfect love, its too high an expectation!", and he/you are right, it would be hard for me to be called "perfect" too. I look at him I see how wonderful and good he is to me, but I know I shouldn't confuse that with being "perfect". Sorry.

>t.

Attached: Internet_Bad_Guy.jpg (600x450, 48K)

Not all women believe in stairs either but you bet they will when the rats flood the mall after a sewer pipe failure

>fat
no
>smoker
no
>guy (?)
no
>drink mtn dew (?)
no
>old computer
no
>cutoff t shirt
no
>lot of trash
no
>empty closet
no
>fan
I guess I do have a fan. It gets hot here in the summertime.

I love you so much. How exactly did you meet your husband on Jow Forums? Because that seems impossible to do.

Back when, Jow Forums used to allow /soc/-lite threads. Nowadays /soc/-lite is banned, but back then you can post "Ultimate QT infographic" threads. I found him there. He stood out to me for being in his late 20s. Most of the guys on there were in their early 20s if not outright teenagers, the oldfags were very few and far between.
I messaged him, got no reply, went to bed. Woke up checked the archive and he had replied! But the thread was long gone. But then I saw another /soc/-lite thread he had responded to so I got him back on there. I can post our old templates probably.

We talked on skype every day. At first I wasn't sure, I've always been shy and autistic but I forced myself to go on skype every day to talk to him. We got to meet up IRL after a few months, after a few years lived together then got married. I couldn't ask for anyone more, and I mean that.

And I will say that there are more handsome guys on r9k/Jow Forums than you might expect. Lots of them are just introverted or socially awkward (so am I lel), thats why they are alone. Its always shocking to me when there is a thread where people post pics. Wow! Some of these guys could be models! But they are socially awkward and don't know how to talk to people. The stereotype of r9k guys as fat neckbeards is a little unfair. Its true of some, but for most its a social thing, not a physical one.

>Women can't be alone because some currycels harrass them on twitter
The absolute state of mind of virgins

Who are you talking to and what are you going on about?