I wish I owned a gun

I wish I owned a gun.

Attached: 1518350250335.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tM4SwXNU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wish you did too op

What type of gun you would love to own?

Attached: 190cb9d57c02e7d28c849636ac98251a.jpg (500x700, 95K)

Probably a rifle of some kind. An AR-15 to start with, after that I would spread out and seek out historical weapons. I also want to own swords and shit. I find it all fascinating.

I wish I owned you

What would you do together

I wish I owned you who owns

Same. Fuggin Americans hogging all the freedoms. It's not fair.

nordcucks are subhuman snowniggers

Not sure why you need a gun out there in nord land user, America is wayyyyyyyy more dangerous, hence why I conceal carry my Glock 19 wherever I go

Because guns are cool, both for personal and historical reasons. I do however have somewhat mixed feeling about gun laws, I still like them for many reasons, but then again I don't really know if having guns widespread in society is a good idea.

Honestly America would do a lot better locking up people with illegal firearms with longer sentences than they give out now, at least in my area, instead of handing out prison sentences for possession of drugs

My dad is a cop in our city, and he tells me on average a person will get 3-5 years for conceal carrying a handgun without a permit, and they’re usually convicted felons. That’s by far and away the most common gun crime that happens in America

If you’re not a felon you could go buy a shotgun from the local Walmart for self defense tomorrow, but a lot of those guys have a handgun so they can use them in their gang shootouts or drive by shootings. It’s all criminal related but no one cares because 95% of the time they kill each other

But I live in one of the most liberal states in the US, so our government will never probably do anything about that

>historical weapons
Aren't black powder firearms like flintlocks mostly unregulated there? Start with Napoleonic flintlock rifles like the Baker or Austrian Jaeger rifle.

Start hunting so you have an excuse to get one

Don't let your dreams stay dreams

Attached: justDOit.png (413x549, 79K)

One of my mom's friend's husbando passed away leaving her a sizable collection of guns knives and ammo. If you could pick just one, what would it be and why?
pastebin.com/tM4SwXNU

i think the eu, allows you to have one with proper loisensing, check danish law you might be surprised by what you can own

Drug laws are pretty idiotic, but that's another talk. But my personal feelings about weapon laws are somewhat mixed.

Pretty sure, looking for something soon. I've only just moved out, so I feel like looking out for buying some shit like that. Definitely going to buy some german needle gun or something like that, because that shit is fascinating to me. That is if it's not too expensive.

AR-15, Winchester rifle or Thompson. I would probably would have better opinions if I had any real experience with weapons. I only shot with the m-95 in semi auto during basic, which is basically the m-16.

I'm kind of drunk right now, so all of this feels kind of difficult.

If you do get a black powder gun look into making your own lead bullets with a mold. That is also fun.

Forgot to give a reason. Mostly it's because of all of the weapons had some history left behind. I always find it interesting to toy around with stuff that made history and understand why it made history. In the case of The AR-15, Thompson, Winchester Rifle it should be obvious. I just left a big mark. It's not just modern arms, but also armor, weapons or whatever that's left behind.

I just have tremendous respect of people from the past.