Do they raid Jow Forums?

Do they raid Jow Forums?

Attached: Leftypol_emblem.png (645x666, 101K)

who cares? they are both equally as autistic

love how amerifats call me leftypol all the time for my views on world(which differ from bruh just get the money fuck the poor) despite the fact that 8 chan is banned here and I can't be bothered to install vpn

i browse both, i can truthfully tell you the only board we have ever raided that i know of is Jow Forums in late 2016, we would post marxism leninism generals, and argue with people because the trump victory made us more confidant, because of acelerationism

people on their support the russian federation to a fault sometimes

and /his/

They are Jow Forums
Also yes

what i think you are referring to is some screencaps talking about "colonizing" parts of Jow Forums, these however a from reddit, also /his/ tells Jow Forums to fuck off on its own.

Of course they do, they have turned this place into a leftist circlejerk

Explain pic related

Attached: cucked by leftypol.png (1000x185, 25K)

What a disgusting post

It explains the Ameri-mutt meme

The amerimutt meme was created out of hatred for americans and to make Jow Forums mad, it had nothing to do with /leftypol/ but it is clear that now they have considerable influence here

The Ameri-mutt meme was a /leftypol/ influence to divide white americans from their european counterparts. 8 chan just purges any posts that get bumped out of existence but I have no doubt they created it and had their kike mods delete it.

It's just natural counter reaction to Jow Forums idiocy

I'm frequently called /leftypol/ but I don't even know where these people are.

Tbh most Americans are retarded and we hate you. We never needed leftists to tell us that you suck

t. Monarchist

nigger

>Being left-wing
I don't get the appeal someone explain

Retards want free shit and don't want to work for it.

>the mutt meme was a judeo-bolshevik conspiracy to divide """white""" americans from euros
Is funny because that's the exact reaction Jow Forums had when the meme started appearing.
The truth is that most people here dislikes americans, especially europeans who had to hear your "whiter than you mohamed" nonsence

You're a fucking idiot.

All sides of the spectrum enjoy taking the piss out of el goblinos

They love to get raided by me.

Attached: 123827766473.png (1000x1001, 307K)

>21st century
>to live in a first world country
>to be a marxist/ leninist or gommunistic shit like that

Holy fuck, I don't even thought that such a brainless morons can actually exist. Jesus fucking Christ, make me unsee that somebody, please.

Attached: 8DDB7327-0665-419C-B454-203B3D0723AB.png (958x792, 30K)

Just because this board isn’t going 14/88 GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW doesn’t mean it’s leftist. This is comfy board, politics aren’t comfy

>imagine being retarded enough to be a M*rxist even after the absolute shitshow that was the 20th century

Attached: 1532114922866.png (540x675, 292K)

Why do you all think that people can't have similar views without browsing the same site or some particular board?
There are millions of people all over the world who support glorious Communism but never even heard of leftypol or eightchan.

lol who cares

not all calls to action succeed

>muh starving

Attached: cia.jpg (816x1057, 206K)

They raid /brit/ a lot we mostly just call them benders and tell them to fuck off

Of course they do. They are the ones who get triggered if someone posts something antifeminist/anticommunist/pro-white/other anti-leftist stuff. And it happens pretty much every day. And I'm pretty sure they are not from eightchan, they might have their own cuckshed in discord.

>Mutts still unironically believe that the Amerimongrel meme was some sort of psyop

It got reposted because it was funny as fuck and it upset you dumb faggots. That's all there is to it.

Attached: 1522323292446.png (453x500, 73K)

>when you starve millions to death in Russia and China but it's ok because you have a .jpg that says otherwise

Attached: tankie.png (780x426, 37K)

Define /leftypol/.

>This is comfy board, politics aren’t comfy
user, /SvT/ is a hive of nazi-infestation. And when you call them out it's muh 90% sarcastic shitposting.

But you can't tell the difference. Consider this anti-nazi leaflet by the Swedish Social Democrat Youth-wing from 1934. If you're only using your senses and are not thinking too much, you will probably deduce that I'm sympatizing with them in this regard. (Or, the duck rule.)

But the nazi shit post apologists in /SvT/ are literally saying that you shouldn't deduct anything. You should constantly find excuses for nazi, and only nazi shit posts.

Attached: Flygblad - Låt icke lura eder att bilda staffage.png (920x1500, 2.76M)

If they do, they are so insignificant that nobody would notice. Seriously, that place is less active than /an/

its a report from the cia, so its not a jpg, and this shows that even though they had problems with food shortages during turbulent times, like ww2 and the russian civil war, or immediately after droughts, but in general with time rose above these problems,