So wtf are they slavs, nordic or germanic

so wtf are they slavs, nordic or germanic

Attached: baltics.gif (390x289, 7K)

Soviet shitholes

estonica is finnic
latvia and lithuania are baltic

And yet still have 20 times the quality of life than your shitty narcostate
We have communism as our excuse. What's yours?

latvians and lithuanians are balts. sl*vs and g*rmanics assimilated them en masse over time so now it looks like there's barely any balts while there's a gorillion sl*vs and g*rmanics. estonians are finns mixed with balts

>Latvia better quality of life than Mexico
Is that meme popular in your shitplace or it's just you?

>human development statistics fall out of my pocket

everywhere in europe has a better quality of life than mexico. even moldova and albania

countries by human development index ranking:
1. Norway
30. Estonia
37. Lithuania
44. Latvia
77. Mexico
84. Ukraine
107. Moldova

You have literal narco cartels killing each other on the streets, police is corrupt and you can get beheaded and tortured for saying something bad about them in the press. So yeah, we actually do have a higher quality of life

As if it meant anything. Come and see my friend.

Fortunately I've been there and can make my personal opinion and not, those shitplaces aren't better than here.

OH NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS DOOD

>The eternal meme about Mexico in Europe

Again, come and see. Well I guess you can't afford it Mr Potato.

I bet people made fun of your brown monkey looking ass so that's why you're so butthurt (if your story is even true)

ok well if you say so, i guess i'll go ahead and disregard data and statistics. it's not like you could be biased or anything. (sarcasm) i've been all over mexico btw. i love it but i wouldn't want to live there.

You sure about this m8?

They are mutts like everyone else. There are no pure races. Estonia is very close to Finns, Latvia and Lithuania not so much but still pretty close.

That's all you've got potato?
Take a dollar to feed your family

wow at least you aswer my question thanks

Basically slavs in denial. They come from one genetic branch

It depends on where you've been to, but there's almost zero unemployment, fast growing industry, low prices and good jobs.
There are another things, there's no NWO pollution, pretty good weather all over the year... I know it isn't paradise, but please, half Europe is the fucking shitplace.

Russians.

Have you heard about Grand Duchy of Lithuania? Yes, that was a cryptohohol state. Baltics is Ukrainian clay and Ukrainians, they are just a distinct germanized&finnized branch.

Latvia is Latvia you stupid burger.
Don't mess with my bestie

Except for the Estonians, they are Slavs but because of politics, they don't like to call themselves such.

Not worth American lives is what they are. We should take all our troops there, and in Germany, and put them in Poland to keep an eye on their dangerous nationalist. And Poland can put troops in the Baltics if they wish.

Of they can grow and pair and everybody can grab some nukes.

They are Balto-Slavs.

actually slavs come from Balts

not true, Belarussians that are almost extinct already, in Belarus almost only russians today.
They are Balto-Slavs, Latvians and Lithuanians are Balts.
Estonians are Fino-Ugric, though there are many who believe themselves to be Balts.

the only good country out of these is Estonia, its almost cyberpunk sci fi state if you dont visit russian ghettos
the worst is Latvia but the nature is awesome
Lithuania is just small more poor variant of Poland
I have been to all of these 3
cant compare it to mexico never been there
maybe because of the usa they have better cars and american goods who knows

Pretty much.

Also I really REALLY doubt you can have a higher standard of living as a middle class balt than a middle class or upper latin american, once you get enough money to have adquisitive power, live in a gated community and have access to private education (all within reach of the middle class here), your quality of living goes up exponentially

I am pretty sure rural life in baltic countries is orders of magnitude better than in latin america, here narcos can kidnap you and make you a slave working in plantations for life and no one will give a shit

If I recall correctly the biggest serial killer in history was this colombian dude that murdered and raped over 300 girls from rural communities, they didnt even catch him he turned himself him because he wanted fame, this also shows that colombians are evil beasts and deserve death

Slight correction the title is disputed between two colombians, both serial rapists and murderers from rural areas, Luis Garavito and Pedro Alonso Lopez, depending on who is boosting numbers or who isn't.

we don't have the problem with midlle class from economical point of view.
We are dealing with bigger problem today, after we entered shengen zone, there came many fascists/comies/nazis into Lithuania.
Due to gulags/genocide and 200 years of occupation which included ban of Lithuanan language and the common prey of russians were clergy and scientists.
Our nation is quite vulnerable to migrants with those fascistic ideologies. Not to mention russian propaganda affect, sure other countries maybe don't see the affect today, but let's not forget that smaller population can feel the affect quicker and is very telling for what is to come. Russian migrants that come to Lithuania see it as russian empire teritory, they dwell on nazistic ideas and with ridiculous political correctness ideas protect themselves and their nazistic believes as on saying their being discriminated, although any reasonable person should understand the hate towards russia or it's people from Lithuanian point of view.
There was and still is incredible ammount of russians based in Poland, former Yugoslavia, East Germany, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania. Due to Shengen and political correctness they use it to push out atleast Lithuanians and and because of that Lithuania is becoming more russian and fascistic/communist/nazistic everyday.
I will be leaving this place already, I hope I explained it why.

If you ever come to peru we can hang out

actually in time, there will be russians in Baltic states, not Balts and you will have russian puppet states inside EU.
I don't want that, if you don't want that either, start to think and do something.

I would like to, but there is too much sun for me there. I am pale, blond I can get melanoma, because of that, my body is adapted to live in northern hemisphere.

Where will you live?

Easy

Attached: smartSatania.jpg (361x426, 32K)

user I love Mexico and Mexicans but some parts are legitimately scary, if a Latvian cop stopped me I wouldn't fear for my safety.

don't know yet, thinking about Scandinavia, west Poland, West Germany, France, UK, Italy, Japan.
I also have in consideration China, India and USA.

Wouldn't recommend Scandinavia unless you're bi/gay. Germany,japan sounds nice.

Starbucks or Coffee Inn?

no I am not.
Yes, Japan is quite up my list, since we have similar folklore and considerable ties with language, also at least from what I get from media I could easily adapt there.
Germany is similar reasons, but there is still small grudge from occupation, if I will be able to pass that, it will probably be Germany, since they repented and helped to save Lithuanian language during russian occupation.

Japan is your future.

big chance, yes.
but since I just recently sarted to give a serious thought on this, not going all in, yet.

>Japan is quite up my list, since we have similar folklore and considerable ties with language
you wot
how are japanese and lithuanian tied

Go for it, best of luck

I'd laugh at Leldova if weren't even lower than that

Lithuania is our hat and our cute butthurt brothers. They're like underevolved Poles.

Estonia is more Finnic, Latvia more Russian

They're nazi butthurt pribaltic tbqh

In hyper finno-hwan war proto balts sided with proto Japanese yamato tribe in fearful "suicide kamikaze-hussar legion" and fought for Hwan empire. We had some great cultural exchange at that time such as honour code to commit suicide if you fail your ancestors

so the Japanese are to blame for the high suicide rate with Lithuanian males?

toilet cleaning cancer patients

Baltic, its their own thing
when I visited my Mexican gf in Mexico, I was sitting outside a convenience store on my motorbike while she ran in to buy stuff. Three cops came out of nowhere and started staring at me and circling me from distance. gf saw what was happening and instantly ran back out and we bailed, she later told me they were probably planning on abducting me cause i was white.

Why are slavs so butthurt about the existence of the Baltics?

A massive inferiority complex. They can't sperg out at Swedes, Germans or Finns without looking pathetic so they choose the most approachable target.

Are we? We love Lithuanians. And we don't think about Latvians and Estonians at all.

I went to Mexico. My conclusion was it's a shithole that won't be rich any time soon. We're rich compared to you

>there came many fascists/comies/nazis into Lithuania.
>There was and still is incredible ammount of russians based in Poland, former Yugoslavia, East Germany, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania. Due to Shengen and political correctness they use it to push out atleast Lithuanians and and because of that Lithuania is becoming more russian and fascistic/communist/nazistic everyday.
the fuck you talking about retard

Mexico is just extremely unequal as the Peruvian itt said. Lithuania is more egalitarian which is imo a big plus.

Also Lithuanians are calm and nice people, 10/10 country, would make a personal union with a Lithuanian gf.

can confirm
I am a mix of German, Russian, Lithuanian and P*lish

No you're not, shove your larping up your ass.

It's fucking hilarious you insecure cretins acting like Amerimuts.

They are Slavs speaking Baltic languages

t. korean

This. You high or what

one day rus barbarian raped german villager and then her rapebaby was raped by fingolian and her ugly child was first baltoid

I'm not joking, my family ancestry tree is bizzare. A mutt like me is rare in lithuania though. I don't care if you don't believe me.

> I don't care if you don't believe me.

I don't, because literally everyone here Baltics 80% of posters btw I'm 1/32 German, etc. While German minority is non existant and in case of Latvia and Estonia their minority was small too but they didn't mix with local population.

kys

ha I'm 1/8 german.
Ever heard of Prussia? HMM

There are people like that all around the world, I don't get the point of your comment.

>Ever heard of Prussia? HMM

And what about it? Prussian-Lithuanians were deported to Germany or outright all of them killed and they weren't citizens of Lithuania and didn't live here. Continue larping, retard.

>one day rus barbarian raped german villager
Even if something like that happened it was the other way around.

what is it with your fetish for the word "Larp", you are literally just jealous that I have german blood in my veins because you know that it makes me better than you, subhuman balt.

>a mix of Russian and Polish slavshit with a made up German ancestry on top

Literally deport yourself you pathetic larping cuck.

boys, please.

/thread

stay and fight for your people

My home town used to be part of GDL before 1569. Can I apply for the Lithuanian citizenship now?

Would you consider Russia to be better to live in than Lithuania? Cause the way I see it Russia and Mexico are fairly similar(except the whole narco situation). Lots of shitholes and a bunch of really rich people

>would make a personal union with a Lithuanian gf.
Hands off! Lithuanian qties are for Lithuanians

No, you can if you had ancestors living in Lithuania and holding citizenship during interwar era.

This much jealousy from me just being 1/8 german imagine if I was even more german you would be begging to suck my cock

That's racist.

What if I prefer sakotis and cepelinai over pierogi and bigos?

had a really rough month. I want to, but with time idea of leaving gets stronger.

I said I like Lithuania more because it's more egalitarian (equal), so it's also better than Russia.

Lithuania is probably the most similar to Poland country so I feel at home everytime I'm there.

Never reply to me again slavshit.

what town?
Lithuanian language is of most importance, with time we would teach customs.

You'll have to proove that in court. Although the fact that you didn't mention šaltibarščiai shows that you're not ready to be a Lithuanian citizen

My ancestors

Attached: Polish-Lithuanian_Commonwealth_(1619)_compared_with_today's_borders_PL.png (3133x2997, 177K)

no questions asked.

Wysokie Mazowieckie.

It was on the border between GDL and the Crown but still in GDL.

disgusting sl*v(e)s

My problem is that I prefer football to basketball.

How can I start liking basketball more?

By watching Lithuanian football, you'll traumatize yourself for life and will never want to watch it again.

benis :DDD

Actually Lithuanian clubs always beat Polish clubs. I don't know how it's possible since average Polish football club has a budget 10 times bigger than a Lithuanian one and Lithuanian stadiums look worse than school playgrounds here also Lithuanian clubs don't have any fans and no one watches matches yet they are still better than us. That's magic.

oh, that is the former Kingdom that was mix between Poles and Lithuanians.
Yes, you can apply not only by ancestership.
The more decent people the better, just don't forget that we had rough history and Lithuanian language and customs are of most importance.

How many times did you visit Lithuania?
Once you become a lithuanian citizen just watch lithuanians play football and then lithuanians play basketball. You will instantly like the basketball a lot more

choose for yourself.

Don't worry I love Lithuanian culture.

I've been 2 times but only in Vilnius + surroundings (Trakai, Druskininkai). My cousins were in Klaipeda and liked it too.