What must I do to get a russian gf like her

what must I do to get a russian gf like her

Attached: perfection.jpg (954x954, 115K)

Move to Russia.

get money
move to russia

Attached: 1527691603167.jpg (1080x1350, 271K)

Attached: passport-and-money.jpg (960x639, 147K)

It is really easy user, you should be black or brown. Or be rich.

Attached: image.jpg (512x754, 121K)

money. That's all.

No chances. Westerners have no soul.

She looks like me and I'm a dude. lmao

She will be only with your for your money/nationality. Same for all eastern europe.

post feet

>dude. (female)

post face

I wish I was attracted to white women.

Get Estonian bf and buy him a dress

I wish I wasn't. Funny how the world work.

r*ssian genes

Offer to marry her so she gets a green card. But she'll cheat on you.

Yeah but are you white? inb4 mutt memes but I'm white and I just have no interest in them. They don't give me the good feeling I get from talking with other types of girls.

Eesti....

Attached: for eesti.jpg (500x500, 31K)

I wish I was asexual autist.

T A L L I N N

>I'm white
Doubt.jpg

>She looks like me and I'm a dude. lmao
That indicates you look like a woman, not that she looks like a man.

>jewelry wearning 90 IQ nymph

You have good (poor) taste user.

Also can't decide if she's very thin or very tall.

It's not your African country, it's safe to wear jewelry here

>18 MILLION (18 000 000) MUSLIMS

And 0 (zero) africans

>hanging highly conductive metals around your neck and limbs
>shit is so cash

A black man (Alexander Pushkin) literally created the modern Russian language

Why not Finnish? Also I heard about Finnish tiurisrm into Africa. You have not enough Kara bogas in cunt

What is this soul shit russians keep talking about? You are a country of whores and criminals, flooded with alcohol.

t. mafia
t. non white in America till 1960's
t. lost ww2 and betrayed Germans

Why are you trying get you, if you aren't able to handle idea of soul. It's like bug that tries get what is being human

and how would I make sure she doesn't leave me after she gets citizenship here lol

Can you describe "the Russian soul"?
Or it's just drunken slur, like everything you say?

read our literature

>Educates euros about the "soul"
>Slav literally means "weak", "retarded"

How can I, if it's undescribable

go read contemporary russian writers. not gonna fucking lie. russians have some weirdass aura in them, that's really noticeable. i can get more mentally shook by the philosphy of life of some character in one of those books than anyone around me right now
but surely there are braindead russians, not trying to collectively suck all their weiners with this post

You gotta read some Russian literature to understand it, start with "the russian classics". Its the same way hearing about Italian beauty but only seeing movies about mobsters instead of walking on the streets of Rome

Recommend me some contemporary russian writers, I'm actually interested.
If russians really have a soul, even if they look mean, I'm willing to embrace it.

Хы мaкapoшкa кyпилcя нa мeмc пpo paшнcoyл.

Where can i find a cute feminine looking estonian boy to become my gf(male)?

drink a flasks of vodka and you'll get it

NEED sad, alcoholic, drug-addicted Russian gf to save with my undying love and dedication

Attached: 1484839836610.jpg (1280x960, 99K)

you have to have money and offer her a good lifestyle. That's it

post (male)vagina

vladimir nabokov. i read Lolita and The true life of sebastian knight and i loved it big time
Lev tolstoi, i read the kreuzler sonata and hadji murad.
Fiodor dostoevsky, i read the gambler
and also tchekovs tales.
havent got to many others yet but these books had great effect on me, not much western literature can do that to me

>Lolita
make me feel incomfortable, shit writer desu

eww I thought you meant "contemporary" like something written AT LEAST after 1991.
I've read those authors. But I don't really think you can remotely make yourself and idea of what "the soul of russian people" is today, based on those.

You probably wouldn't like that. I've been with this easily 8-9/10 Russian girl for a year. First few months were probably the best months of my life. When we were going down the street all eyes were on her, I could feel how everyone was just wondering in their heads why is she with him. But it has to end up, she was eventually asking for more and more expensive gifts, with no occasion really. So she started being really moody, passive aggressive and depressive all the time and after a few fights she left me(I kinda wanted that but never had balls to leave literal 9/10 girl behind). 4 weeks later I see her adding instagram stories with some manlet rich kid.

all really beautiful women require money, she test you and you failed and she find another cuck to suck his money. Those women are good and excellent companion for short time but long time commitment not so, even when you are rich

Retard.

Nabokov isn't great for that, he only lived in Russia during very early childhood.

well what's the alternative really? Dating a girl you are not really that attracted to and that stays with you no matter what cuz shes insecure enough to think she wont find a man when you leave her?

>"well, what's the alternative really", I ask myself, as I go from one extreme to another