How can other languages even compete?

Attached: Namnlös.png (657x566, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ceb.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehiko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really surprised by that. Do you have dedicated Wikipedia shitposters ?

I've never come across any bad articles

You swedes are dedicated people, that I must admit, specially to knowledge

There are regular Wikipedia wars on controversial topics in fr and en. Are Swedish drones ?

it's illegal to disagree in sweden

you cant even beat filipinos lmao

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (1605x122, 60K)

I guess regarding ethnicity and such, but I've only edited historical articles and they've always been accepted.

Damn, ~50k autists made that many articles? That's an average of 107 articles per person.

ceb.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehiko

well its not like they did a great job

Heh, now it makes a little more sense. That's rather lazy.

yeah, I've read about how most articles in that language are pretty shit and many of them even made by bots

The only bad wikipedia article I've ever come across was when I was like 10 and it was about Princess Peach and the article went into explicit detail on her ass.

Well non-English speaking countries are cucked into speaking English for their own survival

Everyone should post their local wiki article about the Israelo/Palestinian conflict to see how Wikipedia is biased.

Wew

Quality.

Attached: 1473647087082.gif (250x250, 993K)

How? German has 90 million speakers and Sweden only has 6 million (the rest being foreigners). And I remember I saw pics of the Swedish Jow Forums meetup and it had 40 people, while the German Jow Forums meetup was 4 guys in their 30s

The co founder of wiki has a Filipino wife and made a bot to translate all the articles into Cebuano/Tagalog

because they spend all their lives on the internet maybe

Internet is cool

Every language Wikipedia edition has its own rules regarding the creation of new articles, use of multimedia, stubs, deletion of articles and use of bots (this last one explains OP)

Isn't that a waste of time?
Most Swedes - especially educated ones speak English. Seems rather pointless.

sweden wikipedia suffers more or less from the same problems than Cebuan wikipedia

my guess is 50% or more of those articles are computer generated ones with the same text and only the numbers changed according to some statistics tables

Wikipedia was founded by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger, none of them are married to Filipinas, Wales is currently married to an Englishwoman (his third marriage, he was previously married to American women) and Sanger's wife is also American

The reason why the Swedish Wikipedia has so many articles is because of a bot called Lsjbot, it was created by the linguist Sverker Johansson, then he also programmed it to make articles in Cebuano and Samareño/Waray because those are the languages his wife speaks.

I've helped contribute to French Wikipedia.

>Nowadays, Mexicans are closely opposed to Filipino boxers like Manny Pacquiao.

Attached: 1533433003241.png (657x527, 206K)

Yeah, it's the same in our Wikipedia. Half of the articles are bot-created stubs.

Dutch has 1.938.000 articles

>es Spanish (Español) 1,452,201 15,133
>nl Dutch (Nederlands) 1,938,781 3,443
Spain needs 15k active users to do less work than 3k Germanic active users.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-11 05-38-10.png (641x28, 5K)

>mfw Limburgish, Frisian, Dutch Low Saxon, Flemish, Zeelandic and so on all have their own wikipedia
o doge what done

Indonesian Wikipedia is the most high-quality wiki of all Southeast Asian.