en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhajir_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjabi_Mexican_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They like anyone as long as you don't rape them

Indian girls like to shit on streets

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.flv

why would i rape such beauties

Attached: image.jpg (480x600, 88K)

I know a desi girl who shifted to USA and married a Mexican. He was quite white though. Her parents didn't speak to her for about an year or so, but now they have a child and everything is fine.

That’s not Indian you subhuman

? she is

not OP but that is clearly a south indian. trust me I have spent many years on krautchan studying race science

>Her parents didn't speak to her for about an year or so, but now they have a child and everything is fine.

ebin

parents who are like that disgust me
why don't they have the balls to actually cut their children off? fucking cucks

Why do poos always smell like shit?

she doesn't really look like any muhajir girl I've seen, she looks like a really tanned north indian

Wrong most South Indians like me are this colour

Attached: 21FD79DF-12F8-4868-82AF-10CC1D079A20.jpg (3264x2448, 2.6M)

they don't, they generally smell nice

Attached: 1511496609886.jpg (453x604, 41K)

You're not fooling anyone Raj.

Grandchildren are the biggest weakness of Indian parents.

Aren't muhajirs from North India though. I thought most of them were from UP.

>really tanned north indian
but that's basically all south indians,

>but now they have a child and everything is fine
every single time lol

Attached: 1533750330436.png (1200x1167, 229K)

No they are from south india

its more than skin color, its about facial features

why some indians look hispanic and viceverse? no wonder euros was confused

is this a pattern in the behavior of indian parents with kids in the diaspora?

Attached: 1515290161001.png (759x811, 47K)

because you're stupid

it's pattern seen everytime an indian girl/boy has a child with someone who does not belong to the in-group as specified by their family.

for example, one of my relatives married a lower-caste girl. everyone in my family didn't talk to them for two years until they had a kid.

she is a really common phenotype in south india mate.
t.lives in bangalore right now.

also they are somewhat (but not radically) different from a population genetics perspective. razib khan has done good work on this subject

Attached: Dravidian_1.jpg (722x578, 107K)

You fag I thought I made it clear most South Indians are this colour

no mate they have this dravidian nose and round face

ok whatever nerd I'm just depicting the full range of variation because it's interesting

indians like in amerindians, legit question, not always but sometimes

They're only similar in the sense that sometimes they have similar skin tones. Even as a faceblind wh*toid I have no trouble differentiating subcontinental Asians from Amerindians.

>No they are from south india
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhajir_people
This page contradicts you.

>most South Indians are this colour
Stop lying. If you say you are a South Indian, you are definitely the minority. Most South Indians are not that shade of brown. They are darker.

there was a legit 10/10 chick in my uni class who i think was indian. huge ass, big tits, face of an angel and i never spoke to her because i was too much of a beta.
when indian women are pretty they are fucking goddesses but man its like 1 out of a million

Attached: 2d7a4de717bc3b57c2c4430b0bf9183d27f359dc1c76bea71d499fafabf72a4b.png (697x642, 41K)

Purple skin.

It doesn't really, punjabi migrants from India moved to Punjab pakistan, migrants in sindh were from south india. Punjabi ones are around 2 million as stated there so the rest are 28 million

aslo
>The term Muhajirs generally refers to those Muslim migrants from India who settled in urban Sindh.

yeah that, I dont see any trouble with Indians and Amerindians gettin along, real native americans are an asian branch anyways, hispanics are another subject. also Surinam and Trinidad have a lot of indians and they like hispanics to answer OP question

The fuck you on about m8. Did you even read that link. Pic related.
Also, since when have Tamil/kannad/keralite Muslims spoken Urdu?

Attached: screenshot.png (1080x720, 149K)

Anything south of north india is technically southern india

>since when have Tamil/kannad/keralite Muslims spoken Urdu?
dont know

>paki intellectuals

Attached: dumdum.jpg (467x443, 15K)

Ok I will be honest most kerllites like me I know are that colour especially Christians but don’t know bout Tamils and stuff they are kinda darker I think. But even then Tamils Are no where near as dark are the girls from the pic the American guy posted

well Indian guys like Hispanic women
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjabi_Mexican_Americans

Attached: 1_Screen-shot-2012-09-06-at-9.34.01-AM.png (593x398, 274K)

>The fathers transmitted little of Punjabi culture to their wives and children, except for food and funeral practices. Cooking in the home drew from both Mexican and Punjabi cuisines and the men taught their wives to cook chicken curry, roti, and various vegetable curries. For example, the Rasul family in Yuba City runs the only Mexican restaurant in California that features chicken curry and roti.[4] Another important retention of Punjabi culture was the disposition of the body upon death. The Hindus and Sikhs insisted upon cremation, then uncommon in North America, and Muslims carried out orthodox burial ceremonies for each other (though the plots in which they are buried in rural California have since been misnamed "Hindu plots"). The wives were buried in the Mexican Catholic section of local cemeteries, as were the children.[1]

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-28-at-9.51.04-AM.png (849x654, 760K)

>especially Christians
Not all Christians though. Only Syrian orthodox ones (a certain percentage of them, not all) look kinda like North Indian.

>Cooking in the home drew from both Mexican and Punjabi cuisines
Would love to try.