What are the most powerful criminal organizations in the World?

And no memeing about the government, I want straight facts, no political bullshit.

Attached: the_gangs_of_new_yoik.jpg (1224x760, 116K)

the most powerful criminal organizations are the one you never listen to because operating in the shadows is how you become powerful.

CIA

Controls the biggest plantation of poppies in the world in Afghanistan

Oh look, gay memes.
>MUH GANG (GOD) OF THE GAPS

Oh look, more memes.
>DUH CIA, EVEN DOH DEY GOVERNMENT AND OP ASKED -NOT- INCLUDE GOVERNMENTS! EGGSDEE :DDDD

The absolute state of the Reddit newfag summerfag infested Jow Forums, you LITERALLY can't even get a straight answer for a straight-forward question, with straight-forward guidelines for answering.

Attached: plebbit_2.png (571x618, 56K)

Stop watching movies you frog

Most powerful crime organizations are usually terrorist organizations that operate as quasi states. Boko Haram, Al-Queda/Al-Nusra, Hezbollah, South American Cartels. All organization have an advanced level of structure and modus operandi. Maintaining a crime syndicate is expensive and unsurprisingly very hard which is why these groups need to be sophisticated in how they operate

so Israel

Based and epic post

The US government and the Federal Reserve

>no political bullshit
Can you proto-leaves not read or something?

Attached: the_protoleaf.jpg (736x871, 24K)

You're mum
And also CJNG

>Literally cannot read.
Like pottery.

he perfectly described Israel tho

I can't imagine they have much reach outside of the Americas.

Also:
>You're mum
no u

I would guess Mexican drug cartels

Except Israel is a ratified state. Soz.

this is why all its neighboors don't recognize it

>Mexican drug cartels
I can't imagine they have much reach outside of the Americas.

The Camorra controls a big part of the world's drug trade and many industries in the Mediterranean. Boko Haram has been able to secure a piece of land and rule it as a state, but I don't think their power goes beyond central Africa.

The important ones do.

If you're really interested in the subject look into the Taliban and how they operate. Terror organizations and cartels usually have a diverse range of income in art trading (selling forges and whatnot), arms dealing (obviously), drug trade, stock portfolios, land management and housing contracts, etc.

yakuza in the 1980s
>have the economy of a rising (at the time, lol)
superpower by the balls

vatican, israel

>The Camorra controls a big part of the world's drug trade and many industries in the Mediterranean.
This is more what I'm looking for. I mean, the hardness in taking land in central Africa, compared to taking land in central Europe, would be vastly different. Having solid international reach is more a symbol of power, IMO.

what about america calling daesh, ISLAMIC STATE, are they a country because it's been recognized as a state by the most relevant country ?

Feels bad to be yakuza man

so-called, you mean

CIA is the literal right answer but other than government definitely MS-13

Didnt they turn into a bank cartel? The seven or something

The Camonna Tong

Zaibatsu. Maybe the bought that

>MS-13
>literally no power outside of north (USA) and central America
Not everywhere is America, idiot.

Maybe, Tong are known to operate in both Europe and America.

Retarded yank SEETHING

>Moor doesn't even know basic geography
No shit, maybe you'd realise you're not allowed to be in Spain anymore, since the Reconquista.

So? That doesn't stop them from being powerful. If it existed in Europe it would not be as powerful because Europe simply is not as important of a geopolitical region. From Alaska down to Panama and even Spain isn't exactly a small range. You didn't reply to the Yakuza posts saying
>not everywhere is East Asia

The only true multi-continental "gangs" are governmental, but I know that's not what you mean by 'criminal organization'

tongs in the Americas and Europe basically just give out loans and help fobs assimilate now. Maybe 50 years ago it could've been up there

>If it existed in Europe it would not be as powerful because Europe simply is not as important of a geopolitical region.
You do know how much wealth passes through Europe, right? You Americans are so fucking delusional, you aren't the only important people, fuckhead.

Government

Also, Yakuza controls much of Japanese industry, which as a world-wide impact, you fucking moron.
MS-13 don't, they are a street gang.

>What are the most powerful criminal organizations in the World?

israel

You are late to the party.

Maybe I overstated that part but nonetheless the U.S has a greater global reach and that is undeniable.
sorry bout the fax

street drug money is still money. it goes into every tier of society, regardless of where it came from. american industry has more of a worldwide impact.

>Maybe I overstated that part but nonetheless the U.S has a greater global reach and that is undeniable.
I didn't say it didn't.
But you saying:
>If it existed in Europe it would not be as powerful because Europe simply is not as important of a geopolitical region.
Isn't true. Besides, MS-13, don't have the same kind of financial control that the Tongs, or the Yakuza have.
sorry bout the fax

>street drug money is still money.
Even the Sinaloa Cartel doesn't take as much as the Yakuza, I think the Sinaloa revenue was thought to be around 2, 3 billion, the Yakuzas' is thought to be around 6.6-7 billion.
And MS-13 don't make as much as the Sinaloa from street deals.

Tongs at this point are a "criminal organization" just barely in name. They have LEGAL financial control (within Asian communities). And for the Yakuza, it's obvious their estimated worth is higher as much more of it comes from above-ground corporations and enterprises. Sinaloa and MS-13 on the other hand aren't quite as easy to track because the money they make comes from shadier sources, while the Yakuza uses mostly just shady methods.

Plus, your question wasn't just talking about financial power. The Yakuza aren't fighting literal wars against multiple nations.

Look, consider this.
The Yakuza and the Tongs have had centuries to build influence over the 2nd and 3rd largest modern economies, which they have. So that means they have a fair amount of control over the both of their GDPs, they have also then had (at least since the 1800s, as evidence from Tong activity in the Old West) to gain control over US and EU GDPs. Which means, they have majority control over China and Japan respecticaly, and then both EU and the US collectively, though to a lesser degree.
MS-13 are MUCH YOUNGER and do not operate in the same niché.
They DO NOT have the same level control.
Even the Sinaloa, who control a large market, don't control SEVERAL large markets.
F A C T S
A
C
T
S

But the CIA is a criminal organization you dumb fuck
>reddit newfag summerfags
Why do redditors always jump to this accusation?

>t. ancap
Who builds the roads?

How can you discuss the most powerful criminal organizations without political bullshit? Crime is a direct challenge of state authority, it can't get bigger than a certain threshold without entering the political scene. The worst thing you can get without political backing are loosely affiliated streetgangs. The moment you start moving billions the spooks and beancounters in the government are all over it. And you're all over them. You can't just draw a line between criminal activity and politics, or you'll end up deluding yourself.

To answer your question, what is the most powerful criminal organization without any political bullshit, probably some ethnic gang in some western city that is just poor enough to not be able to afford the local government's backing.

>When a Latvian doesn't understand the concept of objectivity. Whether attempted, or not.
This is why you haven't produced anything of academic merit.

>still no "russian government" post

>deleted whole comment on accident
fucking Jow Forums jews hacking my computer here is the retyped version

>Which means, they have majority control over China and Japan respecticaly
No. No, they do not. I am not even going to produce an argument against this, it is simply wrong. Read it back to yourself.

>MS-13 are MUCH YOUNGER and do not operate in the same niché.
okay? you keep changing the qualification for 'powerful' with every post.

> Even the Sinaloa, who control a large market, don't control SEVERAL large markets.
Nah. California has the 5th largest economy in the world. Texas is 10th, Mexico is the 16th, New York has the 17th, then Florida at 18th, and Illinois with the 20th. I could go on.

Attached: 1514121079780.jpg (266x190, 10K)

Russian government are the good guys, trust me, senpai. I love them.

USA used to have a decent network of privately owned passenger railroads; until they went out of business when they had to compete with government owned highways.

>Nah. California has the 5th largest economy in the world. Texas is 10th, Mexico is the 16th, New York has the 17th, then Florida at 18th, and Illinois with the 20th. I could go on.
Ah, yes, their whole economy is based on drugs. Of course, silly me.

>okay? you keep changing the qualification for 'powerful' with every post.
Because it's multifaceted, friend. Which is why I didn't even attempt to define it in the OP.

>No. No, they do not. I am not even going to produce an argument against this, it is simply wrong. Read it back to yourself.
They have more powerful over more markets than the Sinaloa, I'm not even going to pretend you're right that they don't. They do. When you have that much international reach, into several superpowers, you do. FACT, not even in question, they DO.

The government is a company though.

>Tier One
George Soros, Rothschilds, De Beers, Medici, etc.

>Highest tier
(((them)))

>High tier
alphabet organizations, cheese pizza Hollywood satanic cults, Google

>Normal tier
Every major gang, rebel/terrorist group and mafia fall here

>Low tier
Gangbanger crips, bloods, cholos and plebs

Fact: Philippinos are the strongest race

oops this was meant for but u knew

>government is a company
>government finances illegal activity for financial gain
not criminal
>yakuza is a company
>yakuza finances illegal activity for financial gang
criminals!!!!!

whom is whomst. what makes one criminal and one not - respectability? clout? public face?

>Ah, yes, their whole economy is based on drugs. Of course, silly me.
The Yakuza do not control all of Japan's wealth either, but I agree it is a significant part. Same for North American gangs. Along with drug money is that from arms trade, human trafficking, people smuggling, extortion, bribery,,, which all adds up to a decent (and mostly unreported) sum.

>The Yakuza do not control all of Japan's wealth either, but I agree it is a significant part. Same for North American gangs. Along with drug money is that from arms trade, human trafficking, people smuggling, extortion, bribery,,, which all adds up to a decent (and mostly unreported) sum.
Just do the math.
Let's assume that each control only 1% of each GDP area they're known to control.
1% of China+EU+US is more than 1% of US+Mex.
1% of Japan+EU+US is more than 1% of US+Mex.
And this is deliberately underestimating each of their respective reach.
You're wrong, you just need to accept it.

>respectability? clout? public face?
When the majority enjoy being their clientele.

Why are your women so sexy?

tbfwyaimstimmhomygstbh, I have no more knowledge of this subject to argue with. I stand by my original position, but you have opened my view of the power of the Yakuza a bit.

youre dead wrong about tongs though, this is coming from a part time chink. and I highly doubt that Yakuza holds anywhere near as much power here as Mexican organizations do; this lowers your values significantly.

gn bbg

idk what you mean by this but no gang serves the general population. Robin Hood does not exist in the real world

cuz ur gay

Let's run this through.
If you take China+EU+US and Japan+EU+US and US+Mex and then remove the US.
This leaves us with China+EU, Japan+EU and Mex.
So, you're saying that Mexico, ranked 16th in GDP after the EU, has a higher GDP than China, 3rd after the EU, and Japan, ranked 4th after the combined?
Dude, no matter how much mental gymnastics you use, that doesn't make sense. Whatsoever.

I place my bet on Ndrangheta and Camorra

BTW what can I watch or read about Nuova Camorra Organizzata? Exept for Ben Gazzara movie.
And where can I find Sbano's Uomini d'onore with subtitles?
>quasi states
Not really. Their influence barely stretches outside of their land. For example, kurd nationalists have their own state. But they're not powerful at all

>idk what you mean by this but no gang serves the general population.
Most governments seem to do a good enough job, regardless of how admittedly criminal they are, to avoid mass revolutions across the developed world.
>Robin Hood does not exist in the real world
True, but robin' in 'da hood does.
>*drum roll and cymbal crash*

>cuz ur gay
no u

>not Dark Brotherhood

American government

The Yellow Dragon has awoken!

Attached: japan_feels.png (1200x960, 637K)

Christians

But you're Eastern Orthodox?! That's like the most hardcore version of Christianity still extant.

Attached: da.jpg (600x450, 37K)

Here is the GDP of some nations in millions $USD.

USA: $17,947,000
China: $11,007,721
Mexico: $1,144,334
Guatemala: $63,911
El Salvador: $25,766
Nicaragua: $12,222
Honduras: $20,295
EU: $16,220,370
Japan: $4,123,258
Korea: $1,376,868
Spain: $1,321,915

Now, for Europe. I admit I have no proof or source for this, but I think you are massively exaggerating Yakuza influence in both China and Europe. Europe simply does not have large enough of a Japanese(or Korean) population, and China's wealth comes so heavily from industry that I'd put their influence at.. maybe 0.1%? Still, I'll include the full figures. And I'll put in Korea, to be nice.

As well as this, these are the GDPs of COUNTRIES. Countries do not list cartels in their economy. Gangs to not go on the stock exchange (which makes both of our arguments irrelevant ((mostly yours)) but this is fun anyway)

China+EU+US = 17,947,000 + 11,007,721 + 16,220,370 = $45,175,091

Japan+EU+US+Korea = 4,123,258 + 16,220,370 + 17,947,000 + 1,376,868 = $39,667,496

US+Mexico+Honduras+El Salvador+Nicaragua+Guatemala+Spain = toolazytotypeputforallthesecountriessoi'llputthecalculatorresult = $43,831,153.

I am not going to remove the US from these equations, as I could say
>oh ya wel remove EU cause I hate europe, not bcause of any good reason
das how u sound

Congrats, your on-paper de jure argument for Tongs has just enough of a winning margin to have a shred of reason.

If you wish to think about it critically though, you are wrong completely.

Fuck you for making me calculate this. Glad this thread sunk to page 5 in the meantime.

just realized now while looking at the figure for US+Mexico+Honduras+El Salvador+Nicaragua+Guatemala+Spain that there is no way that is correct and I definitely pressed a button wrong on my calculator. Still, I stand by
> you are massively exaggerating Yakuza influence in both China and Europe
Because of this:
>If you wish to think about it critically though, you are wrong completely.
and
> Fuck you
that too

Any Christians. But Protestant more global now, so more dangerous.

If that's true, why is the Sinaloa predicted revenue so low? Do you know why? Because the Yakuza, and the Tong, have fingers in big industry, tech, things that originate in their home pond.
Otherwise, the only other explanation is that the Sinaloa are shitty and business.

>*at

idk anymore dog
the math made me tired
and you got the luckiest trips anyway
congratulations you have won this argument

ILY this was a good discussion

Attached: 1502715665837.jpg (500x598, 69K)

t. Tony Blair

Any criminal organization above the size of a streetgang is by necessity political you dumb pleb.

The explanation is market diversity. Thanks bae, you did good.

No it isn't. That doesn't even make sense.
Quite often, it is because of a lack of political power, or deliberate avoidance of the issue.

o-ok no novichok for ya tooday m8

That wasn't even Russia, it was probably North Korea.

Attached: oh_no.jpg (500x500, 77K)

It does. Criminal groups fund politicians, so they would lobby the favorable laws and cover their shit in case of police coming up.

Yes, but that works regardless of the system. So it isn't tied to political philosophy, its only tangentially tied due to funding.

They literally buy meth from china, india and use it to posion amerifats

OP is severely autistic. Just a heads up.

The Albanians.

The Russian government.

Based.

Jealous much?

Attached: smug_anime_2.png (1050x903, 1.45M)

L*yalist groups like the UVF

Why does it always seem like the supposed "bad guys" are actually largely the true "good guys?"

So we arent countig russian mafia?

I think you mean "legitimate Russian businessmen", mafia has such negative (and unfair) connotations.

It was d*nmark

The international jewelry

>bribing politicians doesn't mean they're involved in political decision making.

why are Brits so low IQ?

It isn't about POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY, why can't Finns understand context? Is there IQ too, being such fucking Mongoloid mongrels? I like to think so. And how about you go and look at H-index rankings, or Nobel Prizes; or Fields Medals, or even GDP, and see where Finland is compared to the United Kingdom? Yeah, I didn't fucking think so, you faggot.

Attached: redcoat_2.png (1020x746, 747K)

>*too low

When it comes to size I would think Hells Angels would be up there. I mean massive clubs in pretty much all countries. Millions of members.
I live in a 100k city and they own several tattoo shops, tobacco kiosks, garages, restaurants etc. And we all know that just to launder money.

Attached: HA_Ostnora.jpg (900x609, 318K)

no way, IRA outclassed them in every department.
In fact our biggest criminal organisations are filled with ex-IRA members. One of the biggest drug cartels in Europe is Irish and unlike in other countries where eastern europeans and asian gangs come in and take over, here the Irish gangs are basically uncontested