Why yes I do suffer in first world!

>why yes I do suffer in first world!
>what do you mean how so? My NEETbux is only 1000€, and our DUMB government won’t give me new apartment for free!
>what? Work? Haha no, not gonna work for this DEGENERATE SOCIETY! I am FREE citizen!
>this country is sooooooo bad, but *insert shithole name* is based and redpilled! I’m gonna immigrate there! Gon get a gf and become a FREE NEET, where do I apply for NEETbux in *shithole*?
What is wrong with first worlders? Why are they so delusional and dumb?

Attached: 0FB60591-E361-4535-A559-201D56884F94.png (286x312, 74K)

One day I'm going to make you swallow my cum

based 1st world NEETs

Attached: 1529418521952.png (551x713, 515K)

I get 2500€ every month and a free house, feels good. And if I choose to go to university, it is free, and they will double my neetbucks. Love being first world.

Doubtful of that faggy f*rstie, the opposite is much more likely, since y’all passive faggots want to be fucked for some reason
Typical f*rsties, but at least you don’t pretend to experience suffering, since you just can’t

Attached: 3A5992B3-56D2-42CE-A693-EC772C252D37.jpg (250x250, 53K)

F*rsties btfo

Who are you quoting?

Every single priveleged dumb f*rstoid who pretends that he can experience/understand concept of suffering in his plastic utopian country

Attached: 8BF459BA-40D5-4279-B845-8557C6D59BCF.jpg (854x802, 70K)

It's not really a competition, I'm sure some starving rape victim from sub saharan africa can say the same to you, y'know?

Get new pictures, fellow thirdie

No they can’t, we are in almost identical conditions, literally the same chances of getting rape-murdered and Russia is the same in quality of life to Africa
Help me out then

Attached: AB14ADD9-4080-4FBA-9E7F-27FD34A93882.png (652x670, 443K)

Yeah whatever, not sure why I even replied

how to get russian gf and russian neetbux?

You wouldn't understand our suffering, dumb 3rd worlder.

Attached: McD's.png (434x209, 8K)

don't bother, he is just one of the many mentally ill spammers on this board

>””””volga German”””” who jumps to defense of Russia in every thread even when he doesn’t understands what the fuck he’s talking about
>calling anyone mentally ill
The only mentally ill here is you, lmao

Attached: CBC5A1CE-6197-494E-A76B-9F46B8079F5B.jpg (500x500, 100K)

you used to use this one

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>russian neetbux
I think they have siberian work camps instead of neet bux.

Did I?
Lmao this

Attached: CF09B4D2-78A1-47C3-BB98-C44AD1892BB9.jpg (236x260, 30K)

pretty based always liked these threads.

Attached: 1533694492272.jpg (300x300, 32K)

Firsties are mentally inferior. They have never seen suffering and despair like us.

also this

Estonia is a first world.
(REEEEE why my parents moved away from Eesti!)
(Also they are pretty rich so it's ok in Russia :D)

F*rsties eternally btfo

Attached: IMG_1558.png (257x202, 31K)

everyone suffers

>My NEETbux is only 1000€
I only get 270€
>and our DUMB government won’t give me new apartment for free!
They give me a 4 year old apartment

Live is not easy as you think

post boy pussy

Why? Are you mentally retarded or something?

Do thirdies really believe that first worlders are on a constant high?

stay mad wagie

He is pathologically lazy.

This so much.
Like neets r worshipped in shitholes

Third worlders are so obsessed with money.
I've lived a comfortable life mostly, but there have been a few months where I've been broke and lived like a poor person. Shitty run down appartment, diet consisting of the cheapest stuff I could find (rice and beans, potatoes, cheapest meat cuts when they were in discount). Honestly it wasn't as bad as I had feared. It's no way to raise a family of course, but as a single person I wouldn't mind my economic situation being worse if it provided other benefits such as a racially homogenous, high-trust society with traditional values. Which isn't to say that the second or third world are like that, only that there are things in life more important than being wealthy.

Based Philippino lolicon

>Russia
>Not first workd
You know nothing you european pretty boy.

>lived like a poor person
>poor person
>appartment
>rice and beans, potatoes, meat cuts

I said poor person, not homeless. You know you can be alive in a category outside of "richest man alive" and "drug addicted bum".

>2500€
Kek. No fucking way. That number must be based on previous unemployment. Disability benefits should rarely exceed 1200€.

Its pretty great being first world. We dont have any noteworthy personal problems, only moderate pain at best, and guilt trip over all the suffering beneath us, trying to help africans like fat slippery saviors.. of course a lot of us will die of in the future, it might be for the Best. Our ancestors already won the game! Time to new game +

Like, why thrive towards a better world if even the first one hates it? If the middle east ended up like us the same spoiled attitude would be made Fun of there. Whats the point of being happy when cute russian Amime girls giggle at you, defining every single on of my coordinates in dread:( im happy you exsist OP, you bring purpose to my life once more. I am scum.

Oh yeah you sure can lead a good fucking life in 1st world if you're middle/upper class and had a good childhood. Living in a 1st world country doesn't mean shit when you were terrorized and miserable your entire childhood and teenage years + lower class at that too.

My autismbux is only 850 though. It is suffering with the explosion in costs of living.

t. Salah

>why yes I lived """"a few months"""" like a poorfag
>in f*rat world country
Your definition of poor means fucking nothing, it was just like vacation for you, and now you just continued your plastic life with no problems "huuuh that wasn't so bad if you think about it! Just a few months!" Lmao

Attached: IMG_1561.jpg (346x346, 60K)

>gets free money and house
>life is not easy
Fuck off

First worlders BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Third World: soul
First World: soulless

U broke not poor ur not living like a turd worlder....ur life is a luxury to them

Yeah we get it, you suck.

Attached: 1526238919079.jpg (591x719, 95K)

Eh. I regret all my time as a neet. Wasted 4 years of my life after secondary school jerking off, eating junk food, drinking and playing videogames.

Same. We'll make it.

Attached: 123484353445.png (647x754, 12K)

4 years is nothing

This

Based russoid

>tfw being a poor firstie means buying inferior store brand products
>tfw being poor in the thirld world means starving to death
Thirdies btfo

F such a weakling.

There is no country in the world that is a utopia. Human suffering is universal and inescapable.

>Your definition of poor means fucking nothing
nigger, you have a fucking computer and an internet connection. You are in no position to talk about being poor, you fucking retard

This.