The overall fertility rate for Israelis was 3.11 children per woman...

>The overall fertility rate for Israelis was 3.11 children per woman, much higher than any other member of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). The OECD average is about 1.7 kids per woman, and the second-highest fertility rate for a member of the organization is Mexico with about 2.2.

>Israel's fertility rate is 3.09
Why? I thought Israel was a 1st world country?

>inb4 its da ayyrabs

>Jewish women in 2016 had 3.06 kids on average, higher than in 1996 when the number was 2.59. In contrast, the average Arab woman had 3.11 children, significantly down from 4.35 in 1996 and from almost 6 in 1980.
>The highest fertility rate in communities with a population of more than 10,000 people was in the ultra-Orthodox town of Modiin Illit, with 7.59 babies per woman. The lowest, 1.91, was in northern secular town of Kiryat Tivon.

Does Judaism encourage women to have more babies or something? Need an israel-user to answer my question desu.

Attached: capture.jpg (638x398, 28K)

they are panicking and trying to stop the takeover of arabs in israel so they encourage kikesses to have kikelets to counter the rapid amount of sandniglets being shit out.

>to counter the rapid amount of sandniglets being shit out
But the number of arab babies decreased very quickly. I don't think they even need to do anything about it.

Its all Haredim, they are useless parasites who leech off the Israeli state, suck up welfare money, don't get gainful employment due to lack of relevant education and skills for modern economy (they only study Talmud and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion), don't serve in the army.

Having them is worse than having a higher Arab birth rate, because they can still vote and muck up society

its declining but still higher than that of the jews you dumb fucking khaliji your brains have been rotting since you discovered the endless oceans of oil under your desert, you have the poojeets doing everything for you now including thinking, all you know is eating and wasting food, die subhuman.

so they're basically jewish palist*Nians

>its declining but still higher than that of the jews
I meant to say that they don't need to try so hard to outbreed the ayyrapes because the fertility rate of ayyrabs is already decreasing relatively quickly.

>all you know is eating and wasting food
Sounds comfy

it's the ultra orthodox that make a lot of kike kids

the normal jews in tel aviv and shit doesnt make a lot of childs

t. majoosi scum
go back to iran

Don't you dare call me maj**si, you subhuman amerimutt. I will crush your skull between my thighs

die aRat cuck

Subhuman turdanian. I will make sure to take a shit inside P*tra when I go there next month.

they aren't, they never planned for haredi to be so powerful
they first gave them exemptions from the draft when they numbered in the hundreds

some haredi here were getting investigated for having all of their females married at 14 for child abuse so they all moved to mexico

don't forget to dry your anus with 100% pure jordanian sand

Har*dis

everyone in this thread is subhuman

el mexicANO...

t. Umar di Maria Azteci Acxoltan

>Umar
all of the other names were hispanic
4/5

>all of the other names were hispanic

>Azteci
>Acxoltan
>Hispanic

>Americans are literally funding based Haredis who don't know anything but shitting out 11 babies per woman

Attached: 1459528252678.jpg (550x467, 56K)

Okay, this is epic

Attached: 1533717435423.jpg (595x592, 39K)

>America is actually the real anti-semite
Americans didn't get rid of the Nazis, they became Nazis.