If you had to leave your country for 10 years and choose one of pic related and you were not allowed to leave for this...

If you had to leave your country for 10 years and choose one of pic related and you were not allowed to leave for this period of time, which one would you choose? Ignore the language aspect, if it bothers or concerns you...

Attached: tumblr_nrkyc8ETrV1t62flgo1_1280.jpg (1280x631, 255K)

america

US

UK or Germany is a tough one.
May I visit Austria sometimes if my home is in Germany?

assuming I'd instantly learn the moonspeak, Germany

With Germany out of the question, it's a rather difficult question, as both remaining countries are pretty shitty options. The UK could be bad because of Brexit and some incomprehensible local dialects/accents which would make it hard to live with, the US could be bad because of its potential of having a civil war soon or because you can easily get shot or die due its inferior health system. I wouldn't leave the house, so the countryside is not an argument for me. I'd probably choose the UK and hope for them to wake up and don't commit suicide.

Germoney

10 years a pretty long time though, you'd get shot in that timespan

i have a higher chance of dying in all of these countries than in my country and im a fucking arab... wow.

leaving is VERBOTEN... we have beautiful landscapes, too, even mountains

Germany easily. fuck bongland

>US could be bad because of its potential of having a civil war soon
Do you genuinely believe this?

doubt. jpg

The US.
I'm the guy who considered joining the Sea Org to get in on a religious visa.

Not really, but it's possible. I just wanted a (You) :>

Also, ich will in Deutschland wohnen!
At least I could get German to a C1 level.

USA of course.

Britbongistan and Germanistan are both hellholes comitting suicide.

UK

prob the UK and join some local club rugby team

Attached: 24251838_570379719960984_1782684538_n.jpg (270x480, 29K)

nice proxy, Ivan

Germany out, so the US, easily.
Niggers > Muslims, also there is so much to do in the US while the UK is just an boring island with shitty weather. Also: Burgers & BBQ > Fish and Chips.

I'd choose UK (not England), i'll probably live in Scotland.

Merica.

Reason: Guns.

Both choices are fucking awful
Just kill me now

Germany. Easy choice, based simply on the people alone. I appreciate their sincerity.

Germany

I wouldn't mind living there for a few years before returning home, German cities and villages are very pretty. Also I know German gets shat on a lot but I actually think the language sounds quite nice.

I guess I'll choose the US.
It's the biggest and has the most diverse landscape, so I can ski and surf. Cheap food and guns and there is loads of Mexicans so I can practice my Spanish.

Germany for the bears

No bears here, only beers

UK. English countryside looks maximum comfy

Attached: Cheshire.jpg (820x528, 112K)

UK(wales) :^)

Britain.

We shouldn't even be separate countries t b h

Beers = bear belly

Germany.
I'd love to live on the continent since travelling would be so easy and it's a nicer country than here by most metrics.

UK to fuck slags with my big belarossian dick (BBC)

UK, even though Germany is better economically its pretty isolating. I lived there for 3 months and it was great but 10 years fuck. UK even if shits way more expensive and the job markets worse it would be much easier meeting people and we'd have more in common since we're basically the same ethnicity

>bad because of Brexit

Attached: lelmao.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

>job market is worse
when did you go to the UK?
we have the lowest rate of unemployment

i dont even consider aussies foreigners

UK

I'd pick LOS and a relatively safe state bordering Canada.

Britain all the way since I like their shitty weather (reminds me of home) and british culture.

op says no traveling outside the country for 10 years

based and redpilled. now give back north sea oil money

alri nigel

how's dublin?

fjord anglos :)
they use it far better than we use our oil dosh

I only visited the UK for a week but I went to Newcastle for half of it so mabye it's skewed. Not just how hard it is to get a job but wages and shit as well

>I only visited the UK for a week but I went to Newcastle for half of it so mabye it's skewed. Not just how hard it is to get a job but wages and shit as well
wages tend to be good to lad it's just cost of living is shit
then again newcastle is a shithole so i don't know about it

I would leave the US and move to Germany. The only wrong answer would be England. Depressing weather, depressing people, depressing politics, depressing food. Stupid island.

Germany. They're pretty efficient at stuff, so I hear.
Dude, niggers and leftists are out of control.

What? I can't hear you
(and that's a good thing)

you're very welcome

Bongolia, this place is a shithole full of shifty gypsy cunts and awful booze and americuckistan exports everything of relevance anyway from their ghetto shit country

US but only if it was in a state like Utah or Wyoming. Otherwise the UK. Fuck Germany.

>you can easily get shot or die due its inferior health system

kek

UK then Germany

Germany

Jow Forumstards like you are the main problem with America and as an extension, the greater western world.

Germany, because it has better food and more comfy cities.

Then the USA, because guns and money.
Then the UK, because slags.

Us
A lot of it is because they are bigger

UK

If I can't choose my country, I'd choose the UK. Would be a interesting change of lifestyle.

Germany

Attached: Nurbur Ring.jpg (1600x1118, 529K)

All 3 sound horrible as fuck. Fuck off.

I've played so many racing games I know every corner of this track by memory

why don't you ever visit me in your games? I live close by :(

Fixed this one for the lads

Attached: 20180812_061942.jpg (784x630, 326K)

GB>>USA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cuckmany

Not really a Jow Forumstard, though. Just an observation, Kyle.

US hands down, I don't speak German, and Bongland has depressing weather, is fucking flat which is a deal breaker as a ski and snowboard fan, also for having spent a semester there, what is it with you brits and the loicence/ penalty bs? It feels like lifting your ringing error could get you fined there.

Ring finger *

Probably the USA. Germany seems incredibly boring and depressing. Britain might be nice if I get to live in a comfy village though

Germany. Nobody wants to live in the usa

Can I pick New Zealand instead? It's like god made a greatest hits of North America collection.

America because is BIG but maybe Germany is less depressing than UK

USA, I like mountains and I like weed so I'd probably move to Colorado or maybe Alaska

USA and live in BASED BOSTON

Attached: street-shot-1280x1279-1050x700.jpg (1050x700, 215K)