Any foreign shows or books about invading modern Russia?

Any foreign shows or books about invading modern Russia?

Attached: villains.png (1000x953, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8KglkOgH-g
youtube.com/watch?v=TBGsRmRjuHE
youtube.com/watch?v=BT7j6xU-Fjo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_government_shutdowns_of_2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mostly white
>mostly christian

oh no no no no

obligatory oc

Attached: east west europe.png (1628x972, 1.52M)

This. What shit russian propaganda. Both russia and SJWs should be nuked.

>le Russia is huwhite and based!

Epically mened my friend

Not exactly modern, but Tom Clancy's "The Bear and The Dragon" is about China punching through Siberia and Russia-US working together

also these
youtube.com/watch?v=r8KglkOgH-g
youtube.com/watch?v=TBGsRmRjuHE
youtube.com/watch?v=BT7j6xU-Fjo

>mostly white
>mostly christian
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ban chinknadians
>zero beheadings
not true at all
it is even legal in chechnia
>no religious conflicts
that is true since it has bent over to get fucked by islam
>cultrual conflicts
Russians got rid of there regional culture when they went communist now they are just islamic slavs
>zero nogo zones
except for the whole country
>goes to jail for engaging in politics
>extremely high violent crime rates

go back to your country you pathetic subhuman

i hope you don't take this channel seriously lad
the guy just goes on Wikipedia and makes some animations

Attached: 1480702845363.jpg (645x773, 56K)

Make that just Russia and we got a deal.

Eh, it's more effort than I'll ever put into weighing out a hypothetical battle.

did you still want that belly pic, btw?

You forgot
>Highest rate of abortions
>Large Muslim population in Europe

Invasion's the primary reason behind the Churchill-Norilsk route.

We've already got 2000 people on the inside - it was 3, but 1/3 of them got so sick of being in Norilsk, they just became Russian.

i ask belly pics from everyone lad
if you want a good idea of hypothetical battles get COMMAND
for a hypothetical war just read your cunts latest SRST

>mostly Christian

why do you lust for the belly so, lord bellyton?

>go back to your country
mohammad where do you think i am?

Attached: 1452884106606.jpg (537x555, 51K)

the belly is what separates the cute bois from the roasty femoid
bois never pierce there belly while femoids do

Some bois do. We don't talk to those ones.

BASED RUSSIA SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE!!

those aren't bois
the term boi is reserved for cute men
the people that do that are fags

>random retarded nonsense
England belongs to the orcs.

Attached: 1484746334700.jpg (1906x958, 301K)

So, you are of a homosexual nature? Does the supple belly of a young blossomed female not entice you in the slightest? To put your ear to their tender abdomen and enjoy the bowel sounds that confirm she is functioning?

Why do Jow Forumsacks refuse to acknowledge what a 3rd world shithole Russia is? Russians are basically just chimps who happen to be pale.
>Highest rate of alcoholism
>HIV epidemic
>Africa-tier corrruption
>Highest immigrant population in Eruope

we deported most of the russians though?

when will you deport yourself chang?
i like girls bodies and faces and voices but anytime i end up "dating" one i just find there personality so bland so i have just given up
>To put your ear to their tender abdomen and enjoy the bowel sounds that confirm she is functioning?
doing a think here lad

Attached: 1424991401624s.jpg (240x232, 7K)

Some fags are cute, and also men. Is this some chips-and-curry in-joke that us curry-chicken-poutine cunts don't get?

- assassinates journalists and political opponents
- shoots down passenger airliners
- illegally annexes the territory of its neighbours
- is a state sponsor of terrorism
- interferes in elections of other countries via hacking and fake news
- uses chemical weapons on the soil of other countries
- vetos un resolutions to independently investigate use of chemical weapons against civilians

This.

can someone explain to me how this western faggotry is sustainable against traditional orthodox societies which have stood for 15+ centuries?

multiculturalism is unsustainable
welfare is unsustainable
unskilled, uneducated, illiterate immigration is unsustainable
new western culture of accepting these undesirables is unsustainable
feminism is retarded, give small girls toy trucks and they still wont outlift males in adulthood
racial equality is retarded, undeveloped peoples never had a need to develop, tropical fruit just kept falling on their heads
normal people being second class citizens to random freakshows is retarded too for obvious reasons
"free shit" economics are unsustainable, if education and healthcare is free then no one will pay for them and no one will produce them
and so on

Attached: 1533902794187.jpg (1024x519, 78K)

Yes, it is sometimes frustrating how it feels like a lot of women group together and all adopt similar personas. It's almost like a population-level standard of social filtering, but there are certainly exceptions. Did you know that close groups of females actually sync up periods?

>go back to your country

Attached: 1509384315140.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

>zero terrorism

lol

Attached: 1528814705941.jpg (500x491, 32K)

WTF I want crushing feudalism now!?

Serbia, and many of its balkan neighbors, seem proudly orthodox and conservative. I don't know why you are so worried.

If anything, would you not see western weaknesses as a chance for eastern europe to become more powerful, relatively speaking?

>kills self while owning cute doggie
Why :,(

ye ofc
as soon as nato is 50% tyrone and 50% mohammad east europe would prolly go pic related on europe and americas because these populations do not have iq required to not get colonized
its like we just have to wait a little bit for nato countries to implode from niggers and muslims and then you remove the feral undesirables and claim the land

but none of that is weird, what IS weird is WHY are euros and americans voluntarily self destroying on a genetic basis, arguably the most important basis

Attached: islam lol.png (788x630, 1012K)

>t. country that was literally ruled by turks

serbs here tend to be chill

America was always a clusterfuck of people. It shouldn't be unusual if a clusterfuck changes. America's 'genetic basis' are tons of people who fled from other places.

I am an actual mutt though, so I'm biased. I don't think you should worry. I think your country will be conservative for a long time

>>Why do Jow Forumsacks refuse to acknowledge what a 3rd world shithole Russia is?
Their view of reality is completely distorted by all the Jewish conspiracy theories that they've read. They see all of their country's foreign policy decisions as being part of some wider Jewish conspiracy, so naturally any state which opposes their country's foreign policy is fighting on the side of good against the evil Jewish conspirators. In reality, Putin is just another megalomaniac, but in their eyes he's some sort of crusader of justice.

>t. country is being ruled by turks today
>inb4 particular example isnt my personal shithole
yeah yeah you are all the same on the topic so why bother being precise when arr rook same

Attached: 1422362726530.png (531x946, 1.14M)

>>mostly white

Attached: asians.jpg (1212x642, 278K)

>that eyebrow
WHAT THE FUCK

Didn't Putin even say there was no such thing as "white russians"?

>Muttmerica in charge of whiteness

that is absolutely false, united states had an extremely strict north european immigration policy and people who werent english protestants were seen as undesirables and america prospered

you see, these mutts, they never had ice age glaciations
never had a need to develop better clothing, shelters, tools
never had to cooperate to hunt down mammoths, tropical fruit just fell on their heads
never had to think long term for the winter, or think at all, they had absolute zero reasons to develop intellect and so they never developed any

these double digit iq regions without a single tesla tier scientist or nobel prize (arabs, africans, tropical asians, latinos) simply can not sustain civilization

>Serbia average IQ: 89
Kek. Keep your delusions to yourself, you skitskin Turkish rape baby. You people are barely above the Muslims you hate so much. Serbs are subhumans, fit only for subjugation by superior races. Stop embarrassing yourself on Jow Forums. Irl, all Serbs know they're worthless filth. That's why you flock to the West in droves to escape your cesspit of a country. Literally Russia's cum dumpster. And the truly sad part is that they barely even know you exist.

>united states had an extremely strict north european policy
that never really held. Germans were the first to break it and move in with the English, and that was before the country was even born. Then the Irish. The Italians came, and some got lynched, but they still arrived. Eastern europeans came too. Jews as well. All the while, Europeans, natives, and slaves are fucking and producing mixed children, who eventually became white over time. America started as English, but even then it was a mess over who was really "white". The census bureau even now is trying to create more whites by counting some hispanics as white

You also really enjoy that fruit analogy

>british shitskin who got there from mogadishu somalia projecting his bullshit onto me

i have blue eyes, blond hair and a masters degree in chemistry yet i dont give a shit about migrating to the west
not like great shitstain will exist in 20 years since over 50% of the children over there are already somali tier 'people'

semantics are irrelevant, main point is that a nation can not raise above its genetic basis just like cockroaches can not create a society that is more developed than a cockroach nest

while america practiced genetic hygiene it was one of the best nations out there, but it does not do that anymore and you have feral minorities running around causing havoc and depleting national budget with welfare and just overall being a burden that is slowly sinking that nation from rhodesia the food exporter into zimbabwe the starving nation and yet both are on exactly the same land, only thing that changed was population

or am i wrong?

Brezhnev was absolutely subhuman

I think he was talking about belarus

Attached: belaruse.png (660x709, 60K)

>i have blue eyes, blond hair
Kek. Nice try, you filthy Turk. It's sad that you hate yourself this much. Must be tough to live in Europe, but know that you'll never really be considered a European. Desperately clinging to some nebulous concept of "whiteness", because you know that you were born a subhuman Serb, with absolutely nothing to be proud of. A nation of worthless peasants who were on the winning side in both World Wars, but STILL managed to lose land. Fucking kek, tbqh. Go to Switzerland, or Austria and ask the natives whether or not they consider S*rbs to be their fellow Europeans. They'll laugh in your face. You're human filth and the rest of us view you as such. Lying to yourself on Jow Forums won't change reality. Just kys.

Attached: 1511210682_875371_1511211289_noticiareportajes_grande.jpg (1980x1303, 287K)

>traditional orthodox societies which have stood for 15+ centuries

How old is Serbia again?

1000 yrs or so

>posting a football club where i dont even play
here is a picture of a football club where i actually do play, mr mohammad
beside, changing my flag takes about 7 seconds to do with a vpn, and yet my arguments would all remain the same

you cant argue my arguments so you focus on the tiny little flag, retarded mohammad

first dynasty that called itself that started in the 5th century in rashka and zeta regions, i can provide a wiki article if you want

Attached: 42747246068608396175914.jpg (960x540, 479K)

Look at this post and laugh.

It's literally both of those things
>old people and non-russians
Kek

America's stagnation is an extremely complex issue. Globalism, and the rest of the world recovering and becoming less reliant on America, is why we've fallen so far relative to the 1950s.

Welfare is also a lot more harsh in America. Sure, there are some mooches who do not work, but many times you cannot rely on it alone. A lot of the lower class minorities you mention often work multiple jobs and still live in shit living conditions. Whites, especially in appalachia and rural areas, are also a pretty heavy strain on services. It's hard to pin things on race alone. It's not like all white areas are based and 1st world. There's a lot of shitty white and non-white areas.

Out national budget is a mess for a lot of reasons. Old people take up a massive chunk through medicare and social security.Our military budget is also bloated to the extreme because we are obsessed with being able to attack anyone at anytime.

Basically, pinning all on blacks isn't going to fix much. Whites will still be dying at huge rates from drugs, old people will still eat up a lot of money, etc. I'm a mutt, so I don't really have interest in arguing with your racial hygiene idea. Some white Americans though have some non-white admixture.

You are right about somewhat about shifting demographics though. You simply cannot force a change so sudden and expect it to turn out well. There's also many places that are mostly white, and will stay mostly white for a long time. White Americans are the dominant group in virtually everywhere besides cities.

Ironically, I have only lived in extremely white areas, so I am not that used to diversity, to be honest

>there regional culture
Hello Polack in UK

Are you retarded

Obviously not dumb yank
The concept of "white people" is an American thing

Buddy, your country is barely over 10 years old. Its current borders even less than that. Your “traditional orthodox values” don’t mean shit when you can’t even keep yourself together for more than a couple decades.

Attached: Russia_natural_population_growth_rates_2015.png (2263x1398, 546K)

>Highest rate of alcoholism
Wrong
>Highest immigrant population in Europe
Absolutely wrong

Attached: 1533902290630.jpg (1260x1260, 432K)

>here let me show you a map that doesnt prove anything that I'm saying

Attached: 1533717391625.jpg (995x757, 286K)

>10 years old
nah, this guy established serbia 16 centuries ago, nato can bomb our 16 centuries old monasteries and spread islam in kosovo but it cant bomb the truth out of existence
16 centuries later, serbian youth goes to the monastery he built to visit his grave and they will be doing it for 16 centuries more

meanwhile yours are on tinder fucking with niggers and fading into obscurity as they are becoming brazil 6.0

Attached: Stefan_Nemanja.jpg (500x634, 57K)

You, as a present-day country, are younger than most zoomers. Stop embarrassing yourself by jerking off to the region you live in that’s best known for committing genocide and still thought to be a part of Yugoslavia by anyone that even knows of your pathetic existence.

>a nation is only as old as its latest legal iteration

That's because atheists became Christian.

And what's your point brainlet?
How does that disprove the fact that Russia is mostly white and christian ?

Yes, that’s literally how a nation is defined.

>Germany and Germans didn't exist before 1945
t. nigger IQ

So the nation of islam is less than 20 years old?

also eastern europe genocides their muslims on the regular
muslims are not allowed to leave their oblasts, they are the undesirable class and this is clear to everyone

comparing genocided and tamed muslims over here and full feral ones in the west who run around with sabers beheading people is beyond retarded
you dont see this sort of shit in eastern europe

Attached: 1452883815317.jpg (632x1415, 207K)

I've overheard something like this once - met with a Vin Diesel-esque "I beg your fucking pardon" and quickly replaced with stuttering apology.

True radicalism/faith is hard to beat out of a person.

can't have terrorism if you give terrorists their own government and autonomous province

>Tens of millions of Americans fall for this Kremlin propaganda

>t. half his race converted to Islam and created their own country

wow..should really take your advice

Attached: 250px-Bosna_regija_update.jpg (250x269, 23K)

Ramzan Kadyrov literally started implementing Wahhabi/Salafi Islam into his county government and Putin doesn't want to stop him or can't. What the fuck do you mean they're tamed.
>haha who cares bro let muzzies be muzzies
Salafi Islam is the most fundamental Islam. If you don't think that's not going to cause problems down the line you're deluded.
>just genocide them bro
You massacred civilians.

>what is nato
the second nato is gone, so is bosnia
and before that we had to deal with austrians, we lost 60% of all male population in ww1

but what would a first worlder sitting on his cushy ass and infinite social safety nets know about hardships? better racemix with undeveloped tropical double digit iq populations amirite?

That comic is really shit. Where is the punchline?

>a
>fucking
>turk

Attached: 1518373322570.png (1115x712, 132K)

The American education system

Maybe I'm wrong but isn't the IQ of Serbia 89?

you wanna know who stands behind all these muslims? you
nato countries would see this as a legitimate reason to start a military campaigns if we removed the muslims, muslim civilians being civilians is not an argument to us because of our long history with them

but here's the crucial difference: muslims are undesirables and all of us here know it, and no one can even possibly imagine the mental gymnastics required to pretend otherwise
meanwhile, all of you westerners have to pretend and jump hoops and walk on eggshels around your undesirables

this is the key difference
pic related is a coat of arms of a town here
pic related would get you arrested for life there

Attached: 1394243446625.png (550x550, 41K)

>dude, we slaughter our Muslims, m8
>*loses to the Ottoman Empire*
>we show those desert dogs who's the boss, lad
>*crawls around his house with his shoes on his head while the pasha is fucking his wife*
>damn straight, those Muddies better watch out for the Serbian knife
>*loses the Bosnian war*
>the Muhammadans here are like rats on a leash
>*lets Muslims take Kosovo with barely any resistance*
>this is Eastern Europe turf, dawg
>*Saudis invest in constructing a giant mosque in Serbia*

Fu Manchu managed to cut his own head AND sword arm off? Anyone that talented deserves a coat of arms.

you must be, how can serbs with their alleged lower iq than yours see such a clear distinction between proper citizens and undesirables, while you genius first worlders can not and have to parrot "diversity is our strength" as your new 'hail mary'?

something just cant be correct there, can it?

mmmmh

>le eternal evil NATO the Grinch stole our Christmas meme
lmao
>had to deal with the austrians
Serbia was an irrelevant backwater and hardly a major front. Austrians didn't give a shit about you.
>what would a first worlder sitting on his cushy ass and infinite social safety nets know about hardships?
Yeah, and you're real gangsta spending your Saturday night in your mom's basement to write on a Vietnamese ouzo tasting board.

I'm not wrong. Nice flag tho.

Attached: main-qimg-9c10afd5bb4dc49ee7173bacbae439c1-c.jpg (529x921, 65K)

The Ho Chi Minh is still the best ouzo in all of French Indochina.

A nation that’s collapsed multiple times over the past century probably isn’t the best example to use unless you’re trying to prove my point.

just like you are supposed to believe diversity is our strength, you are supposed to believe that silly picture

real iq test is you believing it, believing that nations such as albania, bosnia and croatia, these serb ruled regions that never wrote their own laws, that have 0 great scientists and that have brussels write their laws and foreign policy are intelligent instead of compliant and servile, well, figure that one out for yourself

those provinces never wrote their own laws, yesterday serb wrote their laws, today brussel does, this whole thread is just plain dumb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_government_shutdowns_of_2018

united states doesnt even exist by your own definition, fuck off tyrone

>literally below the nation they genocided

oh no no no no no AHHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>using nation and government as synonyms

Attached: tinfoil.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>budget issues are the same as an entire nation splintering into half a dozen pieces and then continuing to split after the fact

Not to mention the fact that we’re a new world nation. You’re a retard, dude.

Attached: tyrone.png (864x307, 38K)