Your country

Your country

Who disciplined you as a child? What were the common punishments?

Attached: 39430866610_e6892ebb20_b.jpg (640x984, 62K)

My parents, whenever i did something dumb i got yelled at and usually beaten

Called my dad a faggot when I was young little shit and didn't call him names anymore after what he did.

France

My parents. Slap in the face, or swift.

I grew up in the US, my parents were pretty hands off and let me make my own mistakes. Wasn’t a trouble maker, nor can I remember ever being punished.

Life was pretty dull and it still is, but at least I have money and healthy coping mechanisms

Dad beat me with his belt, mom used the coat hanger

>country
land of the steak sauce and apple pie
>disciplined
you mean legal punishment?
>what were they
my mother not allowing to leave the table until I finished two servings, despite protesting that I don’t feel like eating or not being that hungry, and that sometimes made me vomit.
She stopped doing that when I ran away for a week.

My parents scolded me for literally anything. Now that i have a decent job, car etc i wanna move out because its gotten annoying. Although i still respect them for disciplining me.

Mom used to pull my hair really quick if I did something really bad, damn that hurt.
Dad used to look at me with disappointment in his eyes. That hurt even more.

Usually my mom with either a belt or a flip-flop.
Her beating didn't really hurt most of the time so I had to pretend to cry otherwise she would get even more pissed and beat me harder.

flag
no one
none

my mother would hit me but my father would give me the i'm disappointed talk

My parents never beat me because we are civilized cultured upper class people
This alone implies that my education was very different from however your third worlder and lowlives parents raised you
You should never have to resort to physical punishments, if you do that means you failed at parenting.

Mom and Dad.
Mostly yelled at
If I did something wrong, I would get beaten up with this bamboo stick that dad had.
And I used to do some kind of mischief every day.
One day when I was 9 or something, I decided enough was enough. I made sure not to do any sort of mischief. When dad came back home that evening, he asked Mom as usual "what did he do today?" And she replied "surprisingly, he was very well behaved today". Dad became happy and called for me.
When I came to the living room, I had his bamboo stick in my hand. I gave the stick to him and asked in an innocent voice "dad, are you not going to hit me today?"
And he felt really really bad and started crying and hugged me saying "im sorry I'm so sorry" over and over again.

Haha.

Attached: 1533232805576.png (691x653, 21K)

Both my parents beat the shit out of me but in their defense I really did a lot of stupid things

I see this classic is known the world over

God women with jowls look so disgusting

I didn't expect these feels.

Both my parents smacked me a lot when I misbehaved when I was very young.
They never did it to my youngest brother and sister though.

My father HATED me. This one time when I was like 10 or 11 we were both in the kitchen and I don't even remember what I did but he punched me so hard in the stomach it knocked the wind out of me. I was writhing in the floor and he just walked away. Fucking asshole. He been dead for a few years now, but I still remember that vividly

My parents didn't strike me because they weren't savages.

One time they fiscally embargoed me by not giving me anything other than food and water though. Sitting in a dark room with no toys, light, or AC was enough to make me understand that they basically provided me with everything. Much more eye opening than beating me would have been.

Ok cuck

He is materially correct. There are more constructive and humane methods of teaching a child things, and only a brainlet hurts a child due to the fact that he/she cannot conceptualize these methods.

dad put his penis in my butthole many times

Attached: suru_apu.jpg (657x527, 33K)

Ok mutt

France
Spanked, yelled at, humiliated. It stopped when I got old enough to talk back and defend myself.

my dad spanked me every single day until i turned 17 and im just fine

you're here, aren't you?

yep im right here m8

Attached: 1531972789188.jpg (500x393, 44K)

Nothing, because I grew up in a family that isn’t fucked in the head.

My mother. No actual discipline, just nonstop yelling whenever I did something that triggered her neuroticism.

Italy
Life
Bitter failure and lifelong regrets still haunt me to this very day

Nobody because I was a good kid.

>Who disciplined you as a child?
Street

>What were the common punishments?
Traumas

He... Did... what?

My Dad. He would normally punch or hit me if I did something he did not like. I remember he once he hit me so hard my mouth was bleeding because he said I looked at him funny.

We learn to fear the shoe. Our parents have enough children to not care where and how hard they hit us, so we learn very quickly not to make even the smallest mistake. I guess getting hit on the head with slippers/shoes/sandals enough can make you retarded enough to aloha snackbar though.

My mom.

She made me suck her dick for half an hour.