1) Your cunt

1) Your cunt
2) If you could choose -one- (1) historical event of any kind in your cunt's history to erase from existence, which would it be?
>Norway
>Our participation in the k*Lmar union

Attached: 35930083_10211946248791675_424424776950349824_n.jpg (467x662, 36K)

>Romania
>Making an alliance with the axis during WW2

I just feel like we've been the bitches of the war, we entered the war on Germany's side and then when the situation seemed to be grim, we turned against them. Only if Antonescu didn't make so many mistakes.

>Russia
>Overthrow of the monarchy in 1917

Soviet Union is the empire of evil, it ruined so many human lives. It ruins them even now.

Attached: pepe3.png (250x250, 51K)

>4th Reich
>Giving the fucking Austrians a free for all pass with Serbia after the assasination of Franz Ferdinand

No great war, no hitler, we would still be the mightiest nation on earth and had our Emperor. and Territories

There's a new level of Crash Bandicoot available on the store, it is free, it's Futur Tense.

>Didn't let any muslim/arab refugees in
Would have been literally the same as we are now but better.

unification and christianization in 965

immigration act of 1965

>Karelia
>Siding with Novogorod in 14th century

Russians pretty much genocided us.

I agree lol. The way he got killed was so stupid too. The first atempt failed and Franz instead of hiding or going back to Austria, he went to the hospital to check on the officer who got wounded and on the way to the hospital he got killed. And because Franz was such a fucking idiot, Germany had to suffer a shit ton of war reparation taxes. I mean, they only blamed you guys and Austria Hungary wasn't that affected, imo.

The only way I can heal my wound is by playing hearts of iron 4, oppose hitler and restore the german empire.
Hello darkness my old friend..

I prefer HoI3. I'm still waiting for 4 to get more stuff so it gets actually more challenging.

I have lost so much interest in video games, I will not start talking bad abt the few I still somehow enjoy :P

You should try Victoria II. It's complex and it's from 1821 till 1936 if I remember correctly. You could certainly change the course of the German Empire.

I always wait for Vic3, dunno.. its from 2010. Even CK2 is from 2012. dunno

Vic 3 won't happen. Paradox aren't that great lately.

>Portugal
>Rebelling against our castillian brothers
We should have never believed the eternal A*glo lies, they decieved us and made us fight with our brothers, god I hate A*glos so much, they ruined the opportunity for an United Iberia

Well its 45 EUR for Vic2 complete. Maybe I'll risk it!

And I agree, it wouldn't happen soon, maybe in up to 5 years

I bought it from G2A since cash is tight and 45 for a game would be nuts for me lol

The graphics are a bit outdated but that shouldn't stop you from enjoying the game. Also get the Historical Flavor Mod for more events.

This
Victoria 2 >> CK2 >>>>>>>POWERGAP>>> EU4 >>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>Hoi4

>Serbia
>creating the Kingdom of Yugoslavia
If we didn't create it, none of that shit in the 40's and 90's would have happened

Attached: 1526661895635.jpg (700x692, 55K)

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>45
Wew lad, you should wait for sales, I bought my Victoria 2 with all the DLC’s with like 20€

I don’t know why I love Victoria 2 so much, maybe it’s because of the pop mechanics or maybe it’s because I also love the time period Victoria 2 is set in.
I also love to play as Prussia , it’s my favorite nation to play as, you can become so powerful with Prussia.
Victoria 2 is unironically my second favorite game of all time

Attached: 358C4149-C3BD-42C9-8A97-D5437CC31386.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

1. Norway
2. The multicultural experiment and mass immigration

brainet tier short-term opinion.
If we told the danes and swedes to fuck off in 1397 the entire course of history for our country would change, and who knows what would happen about the multicultural experiment then.

I don't like a super-power start honestly. I usually go for Switzerland or Belgium.

Handing Joan of Arc to the English

Kek