What does Jow Forums, especially posters from the e*ropean union think about it?

What does Jow Forums, especially posters from the e*ropean union think about it?
Will America succeed in its attempt to crush the e*ropean union?
Strong EU may become a threat to US hegemony in e*rope so it needs to be done.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-44926417
businessinsider.com/ukip-to-join-steve-bannon-far-right-propaganda-movement-in-europe-the-independent-report-2018-7
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/21/steve-bannon-plans-foundation-to-fuel-far-right-in-europe

Attached: EU BTFO.png (1080x1584, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgypWo0DCps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened to assassinating politicians anyway?

We live in a civilised, modern world, Ivan.
These days if you want to win or achieve something on a political front, you need to be a good ideologist and a good leader.

Europe needs to be crushed before it becomes a Caliphate. Now is the time to strike.

Based

The YANK will never be accepted by the European right.
The YANK is the natural enemy of European nationalists.
The YANK can change forms and ideology, but not his nature.

Attached: 1391053288588.jpg (300x350, 22K)

If Trump is literally Hitler then what was Bannon? Strasser?

Where do i sign up?

Some unified alt-right group seems to be the best choice for serving Jewish interests as efficiently as possible.

goebbels

We think it's cringe.
Most people here either never heard of Bannon or straight up dislike him.

well the closest one would be joseph goebbels i guess.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-17049,_Joseph_Goebbels_spricht.jpg (557x797, 197K)

who's we faggot

Could it be that Trump didn't actually disfavour him but just pretended to do so, in order to set him free to act against the EU without any connection tracing back to him?

hail bannon race war now

>crush the EU
Isn't he planning on using the european parliament to install right wing groups, am I misreading it?

I think it has potential. The EU in its current state is like a coup d'etat from above, and the sooner we get rid of it, the better. This narrative that European countries need the EU in its current form or else we'll be destroyed by Russia/The US/The Chinese is a widespread talking point, but in my opinion not more than pro-EU shilling.

European nations can and should coordinate tamongst each other on important issues, but it doesn't have to take the current form of the EU that is salami-slicing the national souvereignty of its member states, thereby taking politcal power away from the people.

If Bannon can help coordinate anti-EU paties across Europe then I'm all in favor of it.

Attached: 1467665347153.jpg (620x960, 74K)

I'd like to think so.
No, that was Stephen Miller.
youtube.com/watch?v=pgypWo0DCps

This:

North Europe mostly
>Germany's centre-left Europe Minister Michael Roth said Europeans should not be afraid of "nationalist campaigns with which Mr Bannon would like to force Europe to its knees. Our values are stronger than his hate and lies".

>german values
>opposed to hate and lies
we all saw what pure, unfiltered "german values" are

Attached: 300px-Polish_farmers_killed_by_German_forces _German-occupied_Poland _1943(2).jpg (300x223, 24K)