French abortion fags BTFO

French abortion fags BTFO

Why did Le Monde care about abortion laws in a shithole in the middle of nowhere?

Attached: la-caricatura-de-jean-plantureux-el-artista-llamado-plantu-358533.jpg (840x472, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plannedparenthood.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>middle of nowhere
Argentina is not the middle of nowhere. People still consider it somewhat part of the world, unlike say Paraguay or Ghambia.
>why care
it's weird too see in regions we thought of as developed there's still discussions like this in society to the point of voting against it.

Are you implying legalized abortion is a sign of a developed country?

respecting people freedom usually is

More or less, yes. There's a clear trend.

Attached: 4bdbf96b2fad438319a8fb5f39922b69[1].jpg (800x506, 56K)

Satanic frenchies

We need the same abortion laws as Argentina or Poland, desu.

Let's kill babies so they lack population and need niggers to do menial jobs

Chile has a lower fertility rate than the Netherlands, and you are already importing Colombians and Haitians to satisfy your women.

Sure Mohammed

*jewish frenchies
abortion in france come from a jewess

Based Ireland

Freedom to kill babies? So much for leftists' pro-human rights speech.

yes we should be green in every map

Liberals should be put in concentration camps.
Those degenerate baby killers make me so mad

Too bad it's not a causal relationship, just like first world countries importing third worlders from backwards countries.

Ireland is going to change its laws according to referendum. Only in Northern Ireland it will be illegal

In Poland there's a prosperous abortion underground and nobody gives a fuck about it.

Yes, we are hypocrites.

The law was a joke, and 99% of its supporters didn't read it. Better luck next year, but the law (as it was) was a half baked project with tons of loose ends

Cringe

Faggot

Based Northern Ireland. Not falling for Jewish tricks

If you don't want to be a parent, don't fuck around.

Not really, it's legal here since 2012 and we are a massive shithole desu

I'm a pro-abortion but our current law is ok 2bh.

Abrotion is allowed in case of rape and when the mother's life is in danger.

That seems also fair.

>Peiple involved in underground abortion are in the same country as people who stand against abortion
>Ugh we're such hypocrites
Retard.

wh*tes should mind their own business

How does killing an innocent baby solve the fact that the mother was raped?

Most anti abortionists only want to punish women for not having sex with them

Are you joking isn't it? Because that's the most stupid shit I've read so far today...

You don't get it.

Poles are against abortion until the unwanted pregnancy happen to them. Then there's that peculiar "it's a situation totally different from others" moment and they go to get that abortion. Then they revert back to support the ban on abortion.

I kid you not, one of the most prominent antiabortion activists in Poland are a gynecologist who self-admitted to have performed hundreds abortions and an actress who had an abortion herself.

Abortion is such a joke, there are more relevant issues in our shitholes to talk about, i'm pro-abortion but Argentinians are giving too much energy to something so irrelevant, just legalize it already.

>unlike say Paraguay or Gambia
ouch
The Gambia was famous last year for the ebola incident

Pro child support people also just want to punish men who had sex.

Laughable you are.

>libturd deflecting 101
Answer the question though.
Why should a child be denied a chance to live for a crime he didn't commit?

uruguay is legit not that bad, what makes you think european countries don't have slums or shitty poor towns? you guys are basically eastern europe-tier.

i've never understood why uruguayans are so fucking pessimistic all the time you're basically the best place to be born in latin america (assuming random placement/gender)

julian sos vos?

We had 12yo girls pregnant by rape, and mostly raped by some close relative...

Are you saying that those kids should raise her child?

Postea "tut"

Have you been here lately?
Robbery and corruption it's rampant

Let's imagine that your sister is raped, she was coming back from a party when she was attacked, let's suppose that.

She gets pregnant.

Would you agree that she has to raise that baby? Although she hasn't wanted it?

i was there in june.
yeah, crime is way out of hand, and not just in montevideo (i was in colonia as well and for such a little town it has its own little gang of villeros causing trouble).

but that, coupled with a slightly uncompetitive economy and stagnated wages, is literally the only issue. the teenagers that are robbing everybody are the children of the 2001 economic crisis, and i don't think uruguay has a systemic issue with poverty (as other south american countries do).

things are pretty bad in uruguay only considering how good they were before, but dude you have to look at how bad it's getting in argentina and brazil (and uruguay is invariably affected by both of their economies) and you have to wonder how come uruguay is fairing so well?

i think the next ~10 years are going to be a slow grind to the top. i go there pretty frequently and never saw anything that i saw as a sign of "it's time to lose hope."

Congrats on deflecting yet again on another subject.
I never said anything about raising the babies, I only advocated against killing them in the womb. It would be understandable and normal if a raped school girl were to give her baby for adoption.
Women, raped or not, are not God. They can't decide whether a child deserves life or death based on their own convenience. Rape is tragic and awful, but killing an innocent baby doesn't solve shit in the matter. It only adds more suffering.

What if your sister was raped and birthed the child? Does she have a right to kill it?

she doesn't have to raise her, she can give it up for adoption

Its funny watching the argie right shitpost about this as though its some large victory for them. Do you really want to pile up more resentment against you as your economy spins out of control?

risk pregnancy (of a tiny minor) is garanteed by the Constitution to have an abortion once it's legally declared it will tear down the teen mother's womb
but guess the fuck what:
teens are already ready (physically) for pregnancy. some even deliver 7 pound fully healthy babies
what teens and most niggers here aren't is already ready ECONOMICALLY for pregnancy. and that's a fucking damn shame, because teen niggers are the ones that are breeding like rabbits (yeah some are immigrants from my country, i admit)
does it merit to legalize death? shouldn't you try to legalize free forced reversible vasectomy for all men? them niggas will continue to impregnate teens no matter how much they abort

orphanages are awful, and only 10% are adopted.

Thanks god the law here allows you to abort the bastard, and not based in some stupid internet warriors.

>orphanages are awful, and only 10% are adopted.
Would it be good to go to orphanage and kill all orphans then? If their lives are not worth living?

i'm starting to get afraid of this guy slavs are serious when they talk about killing
please don't give a slav ideas..

Well, it's not me who claims that orphans don't merit living.

I happen to own a uterus, so I'll give you a better one; what if I were to get raped and got pregnant?
I think you already know the answer, but here it goes; I'd be sad/traumatized/depressed, whatever, but I sure as hell would never kill my own son or daughter for the dids of somebody else. I'd put my life on hold and do the best I can to give a propper life to my kid.

You pro choice folks don't realize that if mothers were as selfish as you want them to be, the world would be even more of a cold, merciless shithole it already is.

Why are you trying to make a personal decision for everyone?

>all poor people should be killed in the womb so they don't have to experience misery!
Is this your brain on liberalism?

Yes. It's a newborn, they can just make another one.

>Why are you trying to make a personal decision for everyone?
Isn't that how it works for most stuff? Anti-theft or anti-murder people are not satisfied with not stealing/murdering, but also try to prohibit others from doing it.

You niggers are the ones making decisions for millions of babies you decide unworthy of life

Can i get the quick rundown fren

Such a logic will probably work. What is the age good for killing them? A few days? 2-3 years?

anti-abortion folks are practically braindead

Where exactly does this evil clandestine abortion committee live? The ones that decide which women get abortions and which do not?

argentina said no to abortion and wh*tes gave their opinion about it

there's a slippery slope here to take in account
if you allow killing fetuses,
then you can allow killing elderly men. because why not? they're bothering
then you can allow killing political opposition, because why not? they're bothering
then you can allow killing wh*Tes, because why not? they're bothering
and so and so until death is common place and The Purge looks like a historical movie

allow me: bunch of old farts denied the right of feminist bitches to murder bothersome children

why i care? because unfortunately my cunt copies everything Argentina does, so i keep an eye on the clouds, wary of the storm

But what does that have to do with argentina or France

Yes. Hence why like 80% of our country is third world.

A few days at most.

...... hmmm yeah what up with that...

It's nazi-tier thinking, they don't see the irony.

Fetuses aren't people, so your "argument" fails immediately.

tru tho. Incels are almost unanimously right-wing.

just a general comment

A law was discussed that went from 0 to 100, from no abortion to 100% legal, unquestioned and state-funded ('free') abortion in all the country

It failed by a small marging. It's inevitable really

this was the New York Times cover talking about it (pic was from International Amnesty)

Attached: Z.jpg (189x267, 6K)

>reading skills
Pro abortion ((people)) are the ones who decide which kids have a chance at life, and which kids deserves to be dismembered in utero.
No one ever talked about women being forced to abort, leaf

Where exactly does this evil clandestine crime committee live? The ones that decide which thieves can steal, which murderers can murder and which do not?

the irony is even more ironic when you realize that "nazi" dictatorship didn't allow that much freedom on women's bodies as these libertarians want

wh*Tes aren't people, so you will get the end of the rope too eventually

at the government, of course

ABORTION VIOLATES THE NAP

>kids
>kids
*fetuses

Abortion law being discussed in Argentina, Le Monde (French media) disappointed we voted against abortion

Do you honestly believe that there exists a mafia that’s sole purpose is to perform abortions? Because you’d be right, there is one. They exist solely in parts of the world where practicing abortion is illegal and thus the only access available is in a back alley.

>we voted against abortion
It was your senate though. On the ground people are not happy about this.

Why is the right to kill the unborn in their womb so super important for women? Just take the pill, use condoms if you don't want kids or if you are too dumb for that get a 3 month depot shot or one of those spiral things. It's eben cheaper compared to an abortion.

>human DNA? check
>heartbeat at six weeks? check
>dreams and recognizes voices in the womb? check
>can feel pain? check
>can be born prematurely and live outside the uterus? check

Please tell me burger, according to your own biased subjective criteria, what makes a 'person'?

Attached: d1e8d08dd820269255cd808da77a2404.jpg abortion case.jpg (550x444, 61K)

Because some women are retarded and don't notice that they're pregnant. Do you really want those brainlet genes to pass on?

>a mafia
it's a legitimate non-gubernamental organization!
plannedparenthood.org/

half of the people is happy
that's the "saddest" part, how much a nation is divided by this foreign bullshit

>what makes a 'person'?

Being born.

We should fix our orphanage system tbqh. Lots of people having children when they can't even feed themselves, not sending them to school, living off welfare, not providing a safe environment. Those children will grow to be fuck ups, so social workers should just take them away.
Fuck it, sterilize the whole population at birth and reverse it for people with an IQ above 100 and a job when they ask for it.

>what makes a 'person'?
I don't know, but it certainly isn't a fetus.

Redpilled
Murderers of whites get executed

People in buenos aires were not happy.

People all across the country were happy

Why is the right to choose what women do with whatever is inside their vagina is so important to men?

>by this foreign bullshit
lmao your entire continent is literally the rape abuse of foreigners who zealously practice their religions instead of your own.

>Murderers of whites get executed
*worshipped

I wont protect you filthy murderous roasty

why you call my great-great-grandfather "a foreigner"?
unlike you nigger, i am a legitimate child of two races

because it's full of religious retards and illegal immgirants who are pro-life just because they get welfare

So, a 6 month old premature baby is more of a person then a 9month old unborn one?
Can you see how irrational and retarded your 'logic' is?
Also
>deciding about one's humanity according to your own convenience
Absolutely subhuman

t. butthurt child murderer

you really, REALLY, honest to God really think nigers are gonna get their babies killed more often just because "it's legal"?
are you really that naive?

thank god lol. you sound like a weak beta