What would happen if american and russian populations suddenly changed locations?

Attached: d4d48d07a78afeb116f71cd67c98f0ca033da2bf87fe975f35103d2d35434e01.png (800x819, 444K)

My quality of life would improve or decrease depending on location i get teleported to

We would built ALOT of suburbs

I just hope I don’t go to Siberia

You'd need to since the poorly built commie blocks would collapse under the weight

They’d fucking ruin it.

kek

Canada and Mexico would get annexed.

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 211K)

Commie blocks are actually surprisingly well built. They are also much more spacious than the apartments built here.

>Siberia just becomes Canada Part 2: Electric Boogaloo
Yes, we're taking Canadians with us.

First thing’s first. Destroy all commieblocks, sell all the land to private investors, and make nice looking apartments

Communist blocks are more "geometrical" and mathematical, your average apartment looks nice but it's bullshit. I'd love to see a earthquake test in both, yours and theirs. I'm pretty sure communist blocks would resist pretty big ones.

It would be hard, because everybody get used to public transportation and americans don't need it at all, they need pick-ups and we have only few of them. So since alot of people don't even have driver license, there will be alot of crashes.
Also out migrants travel legally here, because we have buffer - Kazakhstan, so we will probably build wall finally.
I hope healthcare will still work, since government and doctors will move also.

We will build a bullet train to Europe so American tourists have easy access.
Also ready your ass, Finland, for loads of sweaty burgers.

A lot of nuclear and dam failures, since Russians don't know how to operate American ones and vice versa.

Our commieblocks are sturdy not to resist earthquakes, but because of weather. The layer of concrete required to stop the fucking cold from getting in is much thicker than one minimally required just to make the building stay together.

brit apartments dont even have concrete at all, they'd fall under a magnitude 5

Apartments here are fucking disgusting, the cheek of these cunts building shoeboxes and charging crazy prices.

conscription would be abolished and our GDP would double

School nukes

Attached: 14269.jpg (190x221, 11K)

Russia would invade Alberta to protect Russian minorities

awesome