/v4/ + friends

I have no fucking idea to open one of these edition

Attached: 1509140205237.png (420x553, 32K)

Nice, you want to relive the shitstorm I created back then, huh?

thought i might dust off my old v4 folder which consists of only 2 pics

wew

Attached: 1511524581890.png (830x974, 132K)

Truly glorious times.

Attached: saviour_of_v4.png (1534x289, 25K)

feels good to be back after a while of absence

Why do humans sleep. Sleeping is the most useless thing in the world.

I made another sort-of good OC while you were gone (apparently back in December, wtf, how the time flies).

Attached: uncomfy_v4_thread.png (661x953, 203K)

quite good

sleeping is enjoyable

Attached: kumin.gif (500x281, 504K)

right, we couldve had a better resting mechanism
looks accurate to me

European women lust the BPC (Big Polish Cock)

Sleeping is essentially useless. I think the best solution for sleeping would doubling our organs and body parts. Like having a night brain and a day brain. They sleep, but at different times. Same with having four arms, four legs, 2 hearts.

being double the size would be kinda impractical though

Why? We would just double everything else too. If humans were like that from the beginning you would take that size as the norm.

I hated greek poster last year. Now I miss him.

women dig tall and well built men though

only when you're tired or you have work/school ahead of your schedule. I snore of during summer and it's not enjoyable at all

why do you always think about such deep matters magyar
not much is gonna change when they are also double their size

What do you mean by this?

I now you missed me

Attached: 1531769901818.jpg (600x360, 92K)

you give off a guy thats done with life and just questions existence vibe

Because I am like that by default. I can't approach life in a different manner.

what keeps people stuck in thisa thread for years
i fail to understand

fair enough
this place is chill so it doesnt bore me

C O M F I N E S S

Attached: tumblr_o06ive3pth1v0pigno1_1280.gif (666x386, 342K)

I used to post on KC. I am tired of /ka/, because it's just autistic screeching.

Because no matter how bad my posts are, people still read them.

>tfw only 2 days of work this week

Attached: 20180812_003957.jpg (3264x1840, 1.78M)

Attached: 20180812_004213.jpg (3264x1840, 1.47M)

your images seem to be sideways
protip: crop a tiny bit off, and the picture will always get posted the right way around

a bit spooky

Attached: 20180812_004126.jpg (3264x1840, 1.67M)

>tfw night shift starting midweek

Too bad I ran out of amarula...Would be a comfy/10 night

Attached: 20180812_213047.jpg (3264x1836, 1.79M)

I tried that before and it didn't work, but let's try
test

Attached: 20180714_230654-1.jpg (1787x2798, 590K)

ej rzeczywicha
dziena zuszku
test 2

Attached: 20180714_230708-1.jpg (1785x2399, 530K)

Where do you work?

>tfw i'm 19 and I feel like a 30yo boomer thanks to my uni

nom

mashallah

Bump?

No KB, you a loser nigga, up that Uzi nigga

Attached: 1532092191274.png (563x542, 185K)

SSSSCCCCUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM GGGGAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNGGGGGG

bazowyyyyyyy

I see no reason to ever leave, the worst issues are occasional spamming by a butthurt Balt or Turk and some Jow Forums posting. Have you seen some other generals on Jow Forums?

/vn/ on /vg/ is top comf

Attached: 1527556803117.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

>72% humidity

Attached: 1524071344262.jpg (1024x690, 193K)

>94% humidity

Attached: 1531505047330.jpg (403x422, 97K)

why live? do you have ac?

Bump

sleeping is not useless

bump

I want to rape and pillage.

Attached: 1426198144020.png (1159x850, 1.03M)

mrtvý

Attached: 1531918313507.jpg (640x641, 72K)

and so it begins again
*breathes in*
dobré ráno
*sigh*

my tummy hurt so I shidded and fardded and cummed and now it's ok

guys i have a really good question which needs an answer

hmmmm

really makes me think

Blessing this thread

Attached: khkhv.jpg (474x595, 35K)

feeling blessed

rofling at wh*Te subhumans who put their bus cards behind their phones

just use NFC slav=slave

Somár

Attached: 38918470_225965921420690_2121338275103768576_n.png.jpg (700x600, 25K)

this hits way too close to home
>who if your favourite writer?
>what is your favourite film?
How am I supposed to know what my favourite film was 3 years ago? No one remembers that shit

that's kind of sad

Attached: 1509945441751.png (500x523, 127K)

>in which city were you first kissed

Attached: 1529916951621s.jpg (125x84, 2K)

>What was the first car you owned?
god damn it

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1600x1200, 541K)

I am awake

>Pilsen at one bar
>Pilsen
>Jirka
>Audi

ez

welcome fren

I generally have no idea about cars
How much does it cost to buy a first used car that you won't need to take care of and pay for repairing every week/month?

Too broad a question. Any specific brand you find "eye catching"? Then we'll go from there

t. proud 2004 Škoda Fabia 1,4MPI owner

>eye catching
Škoda
*sky paints itself in Czech flag*

Even new cars need to be taken care of and can break. The only difference is that you have a warranty for those.
Research which old cars have the most spare parts on the market at the moment so if you need repairs they'll be cheap. Then buy some piece of shit for 1250 euro.

>some piece of shit for 1250
god damn
that's about 1-1,5 year of not eating any lunch and not spending money on clothes/entertainment

rather not then
I mean, my work is 15 min away walking and my town is ~5 km in length in total
I just get really frustrated when I need to take buses everywhere for example during vacation, and they dont go to places I want to go to

I guess just getting drivers license and renting a car few times a year could do?

get a loan

Getting a drivers license is probably going to turn out more expensive than getting an actual used car

You can buy one of these for less than 700 euros. You're dead if you crash into something though.

Attached: maluch.jpg (960x599, 76K)

>that's about 1-1,5 year of not eating any lunch and not spending money on clothes/entertainment
Jesus fucking Christ, do you work for candy?

One day, I will drive a Volvo C70 or a Škoda Rapid Spaceback
Boomer dreams

Basically, your market is important for the car you drive. The more that brand is popular, the lower the price on repairs and spare parts are

Alfa Romeo = fancy gas and oil guzzlers, nice handling, shitty chassis
Renault = The best city money can buy, has its own problems (usually electricity, just like Citroen), but the parts are cheap
BMW/Audi/Mercedes - Status cars, good for long distance, durable specimens, but overall too expensive, with ludicrous prices for spare parts, and you can get fucked over by bydlos
Citroen - even more electricity issues than Renault. I had the privilege of driving the 2009. C4, and it was enjoyable, a quiet cruise experience. The car is ugly as a piece of wet shit on the side of a Siberian road
VW - Buy this brand if your fetish is being robbed. A mechanic mate taught me how to break into these, in just fifteen minutes

nah

assuming I try to obtain a driver's license, fail once, get 10 additional practical hours and try to pass it a second time, it would cost ~530 €
passing it in first try would cost ~400 €

anyway it's not like you dont need driver's license before getting a car anyway so two of them arent mutually exclusive but altogether it would cost me ~2000 € which is definitely impossible for me

probably not even worth getting license even to rent as long as I dont have some superhero job

kek

Lithuania is basically 3rd world country so there is no hope for litwin

>Jesus fucking Christ, do you work for candy?
after eating for a month and paying rent/bills I can save max 150 € a month but that's without buying a single beer or any snacks to just enjoy in free time, otherwise it's ~100 € a month left

most of it (600-800 €) just goes for vacation, the only pleasurable part of my life

I'd like some newer Octavia, they look really nice

>assuming I try to obtain a driver's license, fail once, get 10 additional practical hours and try to pass it a second time, it would cost ~530 €
>passing it in first try would cost ~400 €
A driver's license here costs 940 euros, if you pass it in the proper deadlines. Climbs to 1100-1200 euros upon second attempt

Our government found out the scheme and they went on to tax it, the motherfuckers, but I hope your situation is not the same: buying a car in Belarus/Russia
We bought cheap cars in Bosnia and Serbia

>assuming I try to obtain a driver's license, fail once, get 10 additional practical hours and try to pass it a second time, it would cost ~530 €
don't you need to take practice lessons as well? that's how it was when i did mine at least

theory lessons i mean sorry

What do you think about Suzuki Kizashi? There's probably three or four of them in this entire shithole, but I managed to see one. Looks like a shorter Jap versioin of the VW Jetta

Attached: Suzuki Kizashi.jpg (3000x1500, 616K)

eating goat brain soup
wh*Tes will never learn proper soups
czechs eat sauerkraut soup what the fuck is that wh*Te subhumans just kill yourselves

>The more that brand is popular, the lower the price on repairs and spare parts are
don't forget toyota
your car could break down in the middle of kyrgyzstan and the nearest mechanic would still have toyota parts and be able to repair it for you

Learning theory in website (14 days) - 6 €
Medical document thingy - 17 €
First aid course - 15 €
Theory exam (first and second if failed) - 20,28 €
Practical course - 285 € (my town), 500+ € in Vilnius
Additional practical lessons (10 hours) - ~150 €
License delivery (in 10 days) - 14,19 €

So you get 500+ € in total for my town and over 800 € in the capital. Biggest difference in bigger/smaller cities is practical course prices

You can use and abuse a Toyota. You can expect her to fall apart every time you push it beyond its limits, but it won't. It will break down after a bug lands on the windshield, after 250k km of utter city driving abuse. That's Toyotas.

Enjoy your brain parasites.

Okay so my question is how come Hungary has close to no Latin influence? During medieval period they were held to the status of Latin experts, yet Latin influence remains so slim that you might say they were outside the Latin influence.
I'm asking because Polish has a massive Latin influence yet we neighbour multiple Slavic states, so it should be harder to adopt words from a completely different language family.
On the other hand Hungary has no ugro-finnic neighbouring states nearby and it's language is pure.
Thoughts why is this the case?

nations with small populations always autistically try to keep their languages 'pure'

Not true, look at Latvia which has a massive Germanic presence in their language.
If that was the case, Hungarian should be 40% Austrian by the time Austro-Hungary dissolved.

We didn't have so many Litwins and Ukrainians to forcefully Polonize and slice their territories bit by bit, so assimilation was a tough business, you understand, no?

what the hell, why is it so expensive? I got mine for 300€

Balted