>20 protesters

Why even bother holding a rally and why is it so hard for white people to organize in America?

And why do they look like Italians?

Attached: unite-da-white.jpg (838x862, 215K)

no one wants to protest because they're afraid of being doxxed by the media

American white supremacist

Attached: KKK.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

imagine going outside wearing chino pants, white shirt, football helmet and USA flag cape

>Why even bother holding a rally
Because look how much resources the left wasted in counter protesting such an insignificant protest.

>one wants to protest because
Shut up, SWARTHY

NON-WHITE SWARTHY

its a symptom of trumps declining popularity and the far rights retreat as a result

Well, the fat guy counts as 2 people at least.

I don't see any reason to give this the amount of attention it's been given, there are literally hundreds of MILLIONS of people in this country, and they're up in arms over 20 losers

these people are lunatics, all

I'm surprised they found 20 "white" people in Washington who don't work for the government.

Sponsored by the FBI

No whites left

So, outlets are calling this a "white nationalist" movement, but how accurate is that? I thought it was just a right wing gathering.
Impossible to get an actual read on anything with how shit the media is these days.

Italians aren't that fat and their clothes actually fit them

If you can hold a rally and be noticed by every major media, that means quite a good return on your endeavors.

As far as I can tell some were actual white supremacists and some were just alt-right types. Some were in-between like neo-confederates.

>a right wing gathering.
At this point it's probably an FBI/CIA agent gathering.

I see. So probably not as frightening as it's being made out to be, then. So incredibly sick of modern "politics".

Jow Forums BTFO

God bless America

it's more annoying if you live here, believe me

and then Jow Forums fags generalize americans and call us all Jow Forumstards

I would imagine. My condolences, burger.

Wasn't the rally organized by an Obama guy?

their stuff got removed from the internet like alex jones

>the Right not trying is the closest the Left can come to a victory in these street clashes
lmao

Attached: 1530568548107.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

This thread has more posters than that rally lmao

> sit in comfy bed with laptop
or
> go outside, drive in traffic, loud crowds, have to make sure to not get beat up

hmmmmmmmmm

Make racists afraid again

>some were actual white supremacists and some were just alt-right types

There is no difference, the latter is just a more pussy version of the former who hides behind a different label

I wonder if it's natural response of the body to curl up like to protect the head, or if it just happened to happen.

I think some people are just hard right nationalists and that race isn't a factor for them. They would prefer a black American over a white European for example. At least that's kind of the idea of nationalism.

>and they're up in arms over 20 losers

Seriously, it's amazing, isn't it? The mainstream media in this country is such a farce for giving this nonsense so much attention.

My dog is also a white supremacist. How do I change him. I tried screaming at him, crying, telling him he's a bigot, showed him CNN reporting to woke him but he just doesn't listen. What do?

Attached: 7452878547874.jpg (728x406, 65K)

O B S E S S E D

Americans really do this?

Social suicide. Be a white nationalist is worst than be a paedophile.

>Picciolini

Sure

The R*Ght is cowering in fear

Attached: 16A430FD-0A98-4A3E-8349-06A02A31ECA9.jpg (1199x606, 251K)

Jow Forums is literally going
>Haha we didn't show up, but lefties did.. 8d chess! It was bait heh...

Attached: 1526912592871.jpg (117x125, 3K)

How do I use a proxie?

>implying I would show up to those and have my life ruined
lol?

how far is the "joos are white" has proceeded so far? are joos white now or can we blame the russian hckers for it?

Attached: 614145598-612x612.jpg (612x406, 45K)

How do those without masks even survive on the streets? Washington is majority african american. If i would be black i would find the ones without the mask and beat them up with my ghetto gang.

>beat them up with my ghetto gang.

ohh you tupid russki. gangs are for business not your fucking political toilet games.

Attached: zhid-karas-c14.jpg (761x529, 122K)

It is business. Politics is business.

>idpol cuckwars isnt even producing good combat footage anymore
that was the only good part of it , can this meme stop now?

>gets btfo by Assad
Howling at these commies

>And why do they look like Italians?
No clue.

Attached: American wop.jpg (717x588, 137K)

it seems majority of the resources was wasted by the city.

i heard ukrainian joos and their inner ministry offered help with american patriots but FBI refused because it was problematic with the language and collecting all nazi catle back to home.

Attached: DkZH7egX0AAtOFx.jpg large.jpg (720x552, 61K)

You're fucking pathetic hypocrites.
Go back:

GOP lawmaker: FBI told me Russia contributed to last year's violence at Charlottesville rally

Attached: wray-christopher-fbi-getty.jpg (640x360, 21K)

>20 protestors
Why is this even a news?

Why do they all dress up in church/work/dress clothes? Is it pure LARPing or do they actually think it makes them look more respectable while wearing facemasks and yelling in the street?

>Why do they all dress up in church/work/dress clothes?

its a catle uniform thing.

Attached: 2182163.jpg (610x385, 59K)

>20 protesters vs 100 protesters
This is considered small even in rural Norway where there are no people.
Why is there so much attention towards this?

To signify _we white right wingers are honourable and hard working decent people_
We are not baggy clothing wearing niggers