Where were you when Argentina saved the white race?

Where were you when Argentina saved the white race?

Attached: I042eTc7wmcgYs3iTQyKDuNtxi2AfEzpbDJ2ERC541Y.jpg (499x768, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GTyeBQXk8V4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Planned Parenthood BTFO

Attached: captura-de-pantalla-2018-06-11-a-las-10-00-54.png (700x476, 193K)

>crying for abortion
you must really be a retard

abortion is a privilege not a right
roasties should be grateful for what they have

Unironically based from Argentina.

Wtf I like argies now?

Unironically surprised by this, I thought Argentina was more on the liberal/progressive side, isn't fag marriage legal there?

>rights
whoops

We are, it's just that we are broke right now, we can't afford it and that's the only reason it wasn't approved

(being a right here means it's free no question asked to literally everyone in the world,, state funded)

Same sex marriage, mister.

Yeah you're right, I ought to show more respect when talking about men fucking each other's shit-filled intestines

It is. We have a lot of illegals (we don't deport them), gays, SJWs and shit.

Utter state, fucking sort yourselves lads, you aren't rich enough to pull this shit off

Go back, subhuman.

The last thing humanity needs is more children being raising in broken homes to people who have no place being parents.
Dumb Jow Forumstard.

that's all well and good but the murdering of those children is not a fundamental human right

need rape one of them. it's my only hope to get descendant.

So we should kill children if their parents are bad?

Attached: 1534030946094.png (588x653, 733K)

There are too much people on Mother Earth.

Women who don't support abortion are gender traitors and frankly disgust me

Why is abortion a women's right? It's not like men can get them. People have different views on where life begins and at which point terminating a pregnancy is murder. Why does one side simply view the other as just being evil.

Shadilay my fellow pede

Start fixing the problem with yourself.

>Taking a right away that they never had

Attached: fuk.png (624x624, 56K)

poor people don't abort because of the gibs

>children

Attached: 072FA99F-620B-477E-8EEE-276C5337F18F.jpg (460x276, 24K)

Who cares? Within 5 years they’ll legalize it. California voted down gay marriage in 2008. Social liberalism always wins in the end.

It's subjective. No one is right or wrong.

really dont understand why people are against abortion
abortion kills far more undesirables than actual people

I was responding to
>The last thing humanity needs is more children being raising in broken homes to people who have no place being parents.
If we kill children with bad parents, there will be no children with bad parents.

Attached: article-2340364-1A483C3E000005DC-557_634x427.jpg (634x427, 40K)

black conservatives all this a genocide

Compare Ukraine population now and few decades earlier: they are good at it.

this. People who get abortions are the ones who were too stupid to use birth control. They are too stupid to raise children so their kids will also be too stupid. Abortion is an extremely effective system of eugenics that Jow Forumstards should be behind. And if abortion is done within the first trimester, then everyone should be happy.

>Social liberalism always wins in the e
And what does not win is stopped being called social liberalism.

why the white race? the people that would most likely use this (in public hospitals and such) would be poor and brown. Wh*ties already do it without a problem
next year even. They only have to modify the "totally free and all doctors are obliged to do it" stuff and it would have been approved this year

They should stop being whores

>Should we let women use legal clinics or should we force them to use coathangers
>hmm... Coathangers!

Attached: percha-de-alambre.jpg (450x450, 9K)

just came outside or use a condom, those hoes are cringy af

The THOT heard round the world.

, he lisped

How difficult is to use a condom? If I don't have condoms I don't have sex, or I do anal.

>women's right
>to kill humans

Attached: 89a63a0.jpg (1125x2001, 170K)

Good, why are they crying? Because they cant fuck around any longer.

At least they are women. Men wearing those green things and fighting the police over nothing are cringer.

why dont they just drive to uruguay

Juan Peron, the Argentinian Retard who gave Czar Nicky the 2nd a run for his ruble, tried to legalized abortion too.

In the 19 fucking 50s.

Thats what Poles and Irish do, drive across a border or take a ferry.
Think about it this way. This allows dumb sluts and feminists to self-select out of the genepool, which means only good girls are breeding at all. As long as you don't have hordes of rapist shitskins flooding in, all this does is temporarily shrink the population.

For a decade, or even for a few decades, it doesn't matter. Eventually the women that actually want to have kids and raise a family win out. The only issue is the damned feminists whores still having a vote. They are more than happy to outsource pregnancy and labor and import outsiders. And since men will be dying of depression and suicide and women won't be dying of childbirth, there will be an artificial bulge of these shrieking harpies. But if you can hold the line and keep the borders slammed shut for about 40 years, you'll win.

this whole abortion story is just a dick flailing contest to show who is more powerful faction

when a male human ejaculates inside a fertile female human uterus and the female human stomach is getting big what do you think is growing inside? be honest

Hahahahah stupid roasties

>Women have the right to freeshit paid for by a man's tax dollars.
No.

We should offer free tubes tying.

What it a "I want to pay for abortion" or "pay for my abortion law"

Holy shit based

Fun fact when abortion was legalized here crime fucking plummeted 20 years later.

Take a guess as to why.

Niggers. Also, Spic gangs killing them all.

>le based natalism xddd
>thanks for not killing me mommy!

Attached: bb0782e0-3a37-4a6b-96c1-df460c29fb0e.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>ill post an extremely rare case to justify the murder of millions
based white knight

Bitches must suffer

for a second there I thought Argentina wasn't a shit-hole but I see it didn't last long
sorry Argentina bros
y-you can send your qts over to have their abortions

>issasasssybitch

Attached: 1511147177519.jpg (960x960, 79K)

this was more about triggering the sjws than abortion rights

as Jorge Carlin said, to be against women
youtube.com/watch?v=GTyeBQXk8V4

>just let me kill children REEEEEEEEEEEE

They should just sterilize everyone. Sterilization is the key to solving all problems on Earth.

Most people here just see it as "women btfo lmao!!!" issue but actually abortion helps everyone since aborted babies can't become criminals

Doesn't argentina have bigger problems than SJW stuff? It is a literal shithole

The world would be better off if more people could abort when they're not ready for children, but this hurts your feelings so we have to keep it illegal in some countries.

So how much does abortion cost in Argentina now?

>le Jow Forums boogeyman
I support abortion, because its eugenics. Less people like you and niggers.

people prefer to focus on sjws to avoid thinking about how our supposed free market president saviour cucked this country YET AGAIN to the IMF

Attached: Longhaired_Dachshund_portrait.jpg (1024x782, 647K)

I am surprised how you guys have these massive feminist rallies when your neighbors are starving and don't even have toilet paper

>It's subjective
It's not. You are wrong. There is are no valid biological, moral, ethical or financial reasons to oppose legal abortions conducted by professionals.

we have lots of rallies, the media focuses on the unimportant ones such as the angry feminist ones.

You're completely detached from reality if you think legal abortions are understood by women as a free pass to fucking without protection. An abortion isn't a procedure people enjoy or desire to have. It's a last resort.

why do you have rallies? Why don't they go work and stop complaining?

>barely developed foetus
>human
May as well say that having a wank or a girl being on the rag is murder.
A foetus at that state of development is about as much an individual human life as a tumour is.

fall of wages, cost of living is too high and poverty skyocketed. but the media dismisses it as a "somesort of angry commie protest" "let's best focus on the angry feminist for the next 15 hours" it's like a cicle. next president will try to get rid of IMF and every will start over again

Abortion should not only be legal but mandatory.

Based.

What is IMF?

Don't ask questions just take the fucking loans.

the International Monetary Fund. it """"""lend us"""""""" money so we can """"""""""""""""help ourselves"""""""""""""""

Attached: pag-3-1.jpg (660x617, 139K)

I will never in my life take a loan

>next president
Do you mean Macri? At this rate he will the only candidate.

>whites worried about their birth rates
>supports abortion

Attached: 1533277813192.jpg (1155x1164, 139K)

Milei Presidente! no step on snek!!

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 9K)

>whites worried about their birth rates
Only Jow Forums does that.

>nationalize Spanish oil
>wonder why anyone would cast you a sideways glance
Argentines are unscrupulous thieves.

>venezuela is argentinas neighbor
thats like saying bulgaria is your neighbor except the distance is longer