Saudi Arabia's wahabbi government has destroyed 95% of historical sites from Muhammad's time with fears that it will...

>Saudi Arabia's wahabbi government has destroyed 95% of historical sites from Muhammad's time with fears that it will promote idolatry. It has built monstrosities like pic related on such destroyed historical shrines

Attached: 88e17757923c159f97efc9899feee7af.jpg (798x1024, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrah
youtu.be/XgFA5UonqyU?t=4m32s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

World should join Canada in defending humanity from the Sa*dis desu.

This could be you, what are you waiting to embrace Islam

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (489x481, 450K)

Cringe

Based.

I can't wait until they destroy haram Shinto shrines and build las Vegas style monuments in the name of Allah inshallah

>Fears that it will promote idolatry
>Constantly funding fanatics groups to make more terrorism.
They don't even know what they want.

Why do you connect terrorism and idolatry?

Make Cordoba Muslim again

Attached: images (92).jpg (511x288, 19K)

Well I guess they destroyed historic muslims sites.

Based and Islampilled

>Saudis have turned Mecca into Muslim Disneyland/Vegas

The whole place looks bloated with hotels. I wonder what traditional muslims think about this.

Attached: Hajj.jpg (1200x601, 185K)

based (basé)

If there ever was a place on this planet that needed to be nuked...the Hajj is number 1!

Honestly curious what the Muslim underworld is like. They gotta have a black market for drugs/gambling.

I have no doubts about that.

Just let the non muslim have their free for all.

Attached: gangsta.jpg (474x580, 30K)

Stupid meatball. They destroy these sites because they turn into yet another fucking target for insane pilgrimages. I wouldn't wish Muslim historical sites on my worst enemy. You have no concept for what the Hajj represents in practical terms for this city. It is hell on earth, it defies belief in its awfulness.

Imagine your city had to cope with a sudden influx of three million rowdy niggers over the course of one month. It's absolutely fucking repulsive.

Every year several thousand people get trampled to death. You have no idea just how big and uncontrollable this thing is.

Hello Ahmad. I see you enjoying life in Michigan. Good.

The fucking shitheads don't give a single fuck, it's especially the elderly from other countries outside of saudi who go there and they just want to see muh kaaba and pray to muh god in the most muh holy place

Medinah is unrionically based compared to Mecca. They fucked Mecca up but they built fucktons of Ventilation systems in Medinah. There are these tall pillars with huge fans which blow water droplets and cold air desu. It feels very nice.

>Hajj
Hajj isn't even a place, my americlap.

There are some subhumans who live in the mountains around Mecca. A lot of these people steal kids and cut a limb or 2 then force them to beg around the 'Arram Al-Makki because people who do Hajj/Umrah are usually very generous.

He looks very cool Tbh

mr. arab i have a question for you
moroccans don't have names like al baghdadi or any of those bin mohhamed or al something last names right?

pls answer

>moroccans don't have names like al baghdadi or any of those bin mohhamed or al something last names right?

I don't think anyone outside of the Persian Gulf and Jordan has these names. Maybe some syrians here and there but that's pretty much it.

how come this type of last names aren't common in the rest of the arab world?

No except isis fuckers and terrorists call themselves shit like that, it's called a konya, it's made of the guy's name then the place he is originally from. it's basically islamic jihadi autism.
But there are people in north west africa whose family name is "ben/bin (name)" because they stayed trabilistic up to modernization or just before. it's "son of (a grandfather of the tribe)"

No bloated buildings
No luxuary 5 star hotels

Simple, modest buildings for the pilgrims to rest in while the city itself remains unchanged

Based Turks

Attached: Mecca_view.jpg (872x617, 176K)

They have different names and naming customs. MENA isn't just a single monolithic blob.

>No except isis fuckers and terrorists
No. Surnames/Family names of saudis almost always end with stuff like "Al-Rowelli", "Al-Bandar", "Al-Gheith", etc.

>Medinah is unrionically based compared to Mecca. They fucked Mecca up but they built fucktons of Ventilation systems in Medinah. There are these tall pillars with huge fans which blow water droplets and cold air desu. It feels very nice.
>air conditioning the desert
this is such an absurd and amazing idea

You didn't understand him, he is talking about the ones who are like "al massri" "al baghdadi" "al sibrati", the ones that refer to places

I was talking about the view. I think it must be that you've never cared to see what Medina looks like. Pic related is the view I was talking about. It looks even bigger in person too.

Oooh. I thought he was talking about family/tribe names.

Attached: medina-saudia-arabia.jpg (910x480, 69K)

i've never seen anything like this in the west. it's impressive honestly

Attached: 9419742681.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

Taquia lie
>Don't be gay
Truth
>Have sex with little boys

Taquia lie
>Don't do drugs and have sex with prostitutes
Truth
>It's okay if you're jihadist

Taquia lie
>Idolatry is strictly forbidden
Truth
>Pray toward Mecca

Why are Muslims like this?

daesh kunyas are unironically comfy though, if it was more normal here i would totally use one

a Moroccan jihadi would be called something like Abu Ahmad al-Maghrebi or whatever town he's from, that's just a kunya name.

Saudi/Gulf names are mostly tribal which is why they're not common in the rest of MENA

Your kunya is now Abu Chan al-Amreeki, takbir!

>When you see Mecca, its mountain with holes (pierced through them), and its buildings reach its mountain tops, then as-Sa’ah (the Hour) has already cast its shadow.
>bacha bazzi
afghanistan != all muslims
>drugs and prostitutes
even jihadists don't do this?
>mecca is idoltary
I suppose you think jews praying in the direction of jerusalem is also idoltary

t.

Attached: 1513707744010.jpg (540x720, 55K)

>tfw a bunch of the signs of the hour are already showing
scary 2bh

>I suppose you think jews praying in the direction of jerusalem is also idoltary
Yes? I don't know a lot about Jews, do they really do that?

kek, nah i'm not a daeshi, i'm a revert though and my name is too christian for my liking. officially changing it is probably too much though

Based and redpilled.

You don't have to change your name, don't fall into the islamic autism

yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrah
youtu.be/XgFA5UonqyU?t=4m32s
Jews are very similar to us muslims in how they pray.
yeah, it may happen in our lifetimes it may not. allah knows best.

Exactly. Only change it if it's a pagan name

Past

1. Splitting of the Moon.

2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.

3. A form of death which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during the
caliphate of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab.)

4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH).

5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem.

6. The Muslim conquest of Constantinople.

7. Two large groups of Muslims will fight in war.

8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer to
the Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic lands.)

9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)

10. Thirty impostors (dajjal) will appear, each thinking he is a prophet.

Present?

11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings. (pic related)

12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.

13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.

14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.

15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.

16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.

17. Earthquakes will increase.

18. Time will pass more quickly.

19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.

20. Bloodshed will increase.

21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.

22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.

23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.

Attached: dubai_lester_ali.jpg (2048x1536, 179K)

i didn't though, that's why i said i'd use a kunya, because it is informal

>They gotta have a black market for drugs/gambling
it's called dubai, and for one week in the summer cannes

what are some examples of historical sites destroyed?

I unironically support saudi arabia as a dictatorship than canada under trudeau

you could go point by point in the present one and make an argument for basically all of them, like

>22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.
basically all secular arab leaders are like this

Based and redpilled

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia

Indeed, all of them are easily proven except for the slave woman will give birth to her master. I don't get that one. I'm thinking feminists/SJW but that might be a stretch.

do you speak arabic? its possible it makes more sense in arabic or has a double meaning or something i think, like
>give birth
could also mean
>is more wise
or something

also, isn't that kind of true with actual slavery though, like a master has sex with his slave and she gives birth to his son, who ends up becoming her master?

kids are spoiled brats these days, and moms slave away for them
that's what i understand from it

beginner toddler level, I can read it though

Maybe it is literal as in he foresaw the end of slavery (it wasn't abolished in KSA until 1962)

Your scenario happened all the time, even Thomas Jefferson can speak on it

thanks for reply nipflag

makes sense. Get the cops called on you for disciplining your child in public

i actually like this one, nice work user

>Your scenario happened all the time, even Thomas Jefferson can speak on it
yeah that's what i meant, would it have been common at that time too?

And the world shall be bathed in fire.

Attached: Nuke 1.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

taqiyyah?
taquia looks like a retarded way of spelling tequila

These umbrellas were designed by a German engineering company, user.
Safely constructing large membrane structures takes a ton of know-how.