I need to become well versed in modern kpop to fit in at my korean class, which is 90 percent fangirls...

I need to become well versed in modern kpop to fit in at my korean class, which is 90 percent fangirls. Who's worth listening to and watching?

pic unrelated

Attached: 1525400786618.png (1136x1628, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0k2Zzkw_-0I
youtube.com/watch?v=HVVf--YdsDw
youtube.com/watch?v=f_iQRO5BdCM
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZhDsPdvl6c
youtube.com/watch?v=RIWRyggt-QY
youtube.com/watch?v=4K4b9Z9lSwc
youtube.com/watch?v=wMCoQaE0LvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Je7q5WZ6sa0
youtube.com/watch?v=28naAblMZmA
youtube.com/watch?v=hIvKMsr1yb0
youtube.com/watch?v=pKybkK2gj1U
youtube.com/watch?v=y5MAgMVwfFs
youtube.com/watch?v=PWDISJZr7Yc
youtube.com/watch?v=AwAFTVjXCeU
youtube.com/watch?v=iA6zAZ4dYF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zt0eKY3R9kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kDCEm4mkurs
youtube.com/watch?v=vLVSf_yI_r8
youtube.com/watch?v=n2TtQYuFfWw
youtube.com/watch?v=Lznx5A7fNto
youtube.com/watch?v=tIWpr3tHzII
youtube.com/watch?v=B3KuJqe3Epg
youtube.com/watch?v=tpLro7n3PWo
youtube.com/watch?v=kHacE90m06s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-race_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gangnam style

ask them! i'm sure they'd love to introduce you to it. and it's an easy way to become friends with them quick, since it seems like that's what you're going for with this question.

but don't force yourself to like something that you don't like. you can give it a shot but if it's not your thing then don't keep going. be true to yourself, since you're the only person in the world that you have to please.

Attached: shenkpop.jpg (1128x1200, 178K)

since when did Korea turn into Mecca for lonely whiteoids

same reason like anime

wow someone who actually makes sense, I appreciate it

I am not white

Attached: koreaboo.jpg (1024x983, 109K)

We need to talk about KPOP... I'm shocked. I am legitimately appalled and offended at the shameless displays of degeneracy and immorality that plague every aspect of this degenerate filth called "KPOP". I've never been so offended in my life. Watch these videos and be genuinely disgusted by the nonstop displays of impure degeneracy. These girls are literally strippers! What in the fuck is this world coming to? Why is this disgusting immoral shit considered socially acceptable?? Why is this literal smut being pushed globally by the Jews?? Kpop is literally nigger music!

youtube.com/watch?v=0k2Zzkw_-0I
youtube.com/watch?v=HVVf--YdsDw
youtube.com/watch?v=f_iQRO5BdCM
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZhDsPdvl6c
youtube.com/watch?v=RIWRyggt-QY
youtube.com/watch?v=4K4b9Z9lSwc
youtube.com/watch?v=wMCoQaE0LvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Je7q5WZ6sa0
youtube.com/watch?v=28naAblMZmA
youtube.com/watch?v=hIvKMsr1yb0
youtube.com/watch?v=pKybkK2gj1U
youtube.com/watch?v=y5MAgMVwfFs
youtube.com/watch?v=PWDISJZr7Yc
youtube.com/watch?v=AwAFTVjXCeU
youtube.com/watch?v=iA6zAZ4dYF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zt0eKY3R9kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kDCEm4mkurs
youtube.com/watch?v=vLVSf_yI_r8
youtube.com/watch?v=n2TtQYuFfWw
youtube.com/watch?v=Lznx5A7fNto
youtube.com/watch?v=tIWpr3tHzII
youtube.com/watch?v=B3KuJqe3Epg
youtube.com/watch?v=tpLro7n3PWo
youtube.com/watch?v=kHacE90m06s

>attending Korean class

kill yourself.

forget all that just find the nearest korean bar in your area so you can drink overpriced soju and light beer. hopefully the class has a few korean kids looking for easy As who can teach you korean drinking culture

I'm taking korean 3 in 2 weeks, korean 2 was mostly fan girls who talked about how handsome the idols are and the astronomical prices they were paying for tickets. I was one of five guys in a class of about 30. So I will give you that one Junichiro. Unironic weaboos are still more degenerate.

That's a good idea, but I turn 20 in November

it may depend but korean bars can be pretty lax with IDing, esp if your friend knows the owner/server since most korean communities are small. if not maybe organize a house party with soju and beer with your classmates. i took a korean class ages ago and was a lot of fun meeting folks

not as embarrassing as japanese class, which consist of anime pro

wtf is this nigger shit?

I know, right?

this

I did not see anyone who liked kpop around me.

I always have some Dean or Offonoff in my playlist to impress any Chinese girls that my friends bring over.
Really works desu

Attached: DEAN,_Joombas_Music_Group_artist.png (301x401, 245K)

>I need to become well versed in modern kpop to fit in at my korean class, which is 90 percent fangirls.

Are you spic?

>refreshing kumis
This is how I know none of you ever tried that rancid poison. It's fermented horse milk and it tastes as bad as it sounds.

They literally all look the same.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-race_effect

What the fuck I love Mongolia now. Nuke Korea!

Attached: 1531939715936.jpg (245x216, 13K)

>image
this, i don't really get how men could even find them pretty. They're plastic i saw normal korean girls in yt and they are more prettier to me than those in kpop groups.

Why do you think many of them are named "Kim"

90% of Japanese didn't have last name. Only nobility did. Late 19th century Meiji goverment made all Japanese get last name. Japanese CREATED NEW last names. That is why Japan has many last name. Do google of "surname extinction". With history- most surnames get extinct. But most Japanese surnames are too new to be extinct yet.

90% of Korean didn't have last name. Only nobility did. Late 19th century early 20th century all Korean started get last name. Koreans ADOPTED EXISTING last names. That is why Korea has few last name. Do google of "surname extinction". With history- most surnames get extinct. Korean adopted old major surnames that outlasted smaller surname. Same in Vietnam.

Now you learned.

I love kpop, and if you think those girls are strippers you are a virgin cuck, who never saw a real xfripper in her entire life, but as you are a Jow Forums shitposter that is totally obvious

>no Twice

Good taste.

Meant for

>Korean kawaii

Dear lord

Informative.

So that's what the dothraki drink was based on?