I know India and Pakistan hate one another, but how does India and Bangladesh feel about one another?

I know India and Pakistan hate one another, but how does India and Bangladesh feel about one another?

>If they don’t hate one another, then why does India hate one another?
>if they do hate one another is it for similar reasons between Pakistan and India?

Attached: 1EC1D0EC-0266-441E-A2F3-C8A995004904.jpg (700x400, 45K)

bangladesh loves us, we hate them cause they send illegal immigrants to our north east states and destroy their culture + overpopulate those peaceful mountains

Why doesn’t Pakistan love you guys?

this is true but i wouldve thought the millenial youth is liberal and pro democracy so they'd be for india

religion, that's it

we dislike them because of religion too

Bangladesh used to be a secular country like India. But due to intense Saudi pressure (sanctions, threatening to not let their citizens into the country to make Hajj), they were forced to change their Constitution in the 90's to make Islam the official religion. It's still one of the more "moderate" Muslim countries, but that's rapidly changing. It'll be another Pakistan within 20 years.

>India
>secular

Attached: 9A31D2F9-29D5-46DC-9370-1870E023808B.jpg (306x306, 31K)

But Bengali's dont hold it against you? I just assumed both would hate you.

Bengladeshis haven’t yet had that many problems with India, only some border issues and apparently Indians treat bengladeshis in India like shit.
Only reason Pakistanis and Indians hate each other is Kashmir, a Muslim separatist part of India.

are you implying it's not? we're just as democratic as you and like one of three democracies in asia (korea, japan are the others)

our bengalis are hindus, so and the bangladeshi ones hate pakistan cause of 1971 war

Attached: C33900AB-1262-4BC2-A484-CA06C7B483B2.png (300x350, 54K)

I thought there was a lot more to it. I mean India has a shit ton of Muslims living in it already and they hate Pakistan as much as any other Indian.

only map that matters

Attached: 1035px-Democracy_Index_2017.svg.png (1035x531, 157K)

and most people don't like those muslims as much as a regular hindu

>and they hate Pakistan as much as any other Indian.
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Explain.

Indian muslims aren’t as jignostic as Indian Hindus. Faith runs deeper than blood.
You’re not secular pajeet.

literally as democratic than you burger

as*

He is not a burger, he is a muslim.

"Faith runs deeper than blood" is pan-Islamic saying among Muslims in India/Pakistan. The intention being that if war breaks out between India and Pakistan, the Muslims in India should sabotage India's war efforts.

As I said before: India should have kicked out its Muslims in 1947.

>India has a shit ton of Muslims living in it already and they hate Pakistan

WRONG

Muslims always side with Muslims. That is why India should have kicked them out in 1947.

The Muslims in India will do everything they can to sabotage India's war efforts if war breaks out between India and Pakistan.