I hate Russia

If it didn't exist, we wouldn't need to make such dumb simpleton-tier military parade like pic-related and we wouldn't need to spend even one złoty on army. Russia is such a XIX century tier bitch that reminds us of existance of sir Mackinder's geopolitics

Just imagine life based only on joy, pleasure, hedonism and nihilism. That's what Jesus wishes for all of us in Heaven.

Attached: 15_08_2018.jpg (4000x3000, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forumsamochodowe.pl/tablice-rejestracyjne/419-UA/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

USSR will rise again desu

>Russia does this so I must do this too
>I blame Russia for something I copy from them
nice

yeah, and then are even fucktards who shill for it like pol

>UA 225T
>UA 224T
>UA
Wut?

Who dont protect himself that perish.

UA is a licence plate reserved only for Polish Army. Coincidence.

forumsamochodowe.pl/tablice-rejestracyjne/419-UA/

>fuck off oppressor!!

accept responsibility for yourself, grzegorz

Lol, nice trolling

Wut?

>accept responsibility for yourself, grzegorz

B-but we prefer to be a part of foreign empire. We hate responsibility and independence. Poles were demoralized since XVIII century (partitions). Now we want our country to be only a part of functional and rich empire, no matter what it is: China, Germany, USA, whatever. Russia is poorer than Poland that's why we are afraid of it.

i would murder babies if Russia gave me the order

Most babies in your country suffer from fetal alcohol syndrom, so it would be an act of mercy.

Oh snap

Attached: 1465870281023s.jpg (250x241, 8K)

>I hate Russia
Poland is very much responsible for the creation of the monster, that is Russia.
What is Russia's problem? Paranoia, desire for as much buffer as possible, seeking revenge in some cases, isolationism and things like that. Why is it this way? Because throughout history it was constantly invaded and attempted to be subjugated. Including YOU, and you started shit first. The difference is that you failed and Russia didn't in its retaliation.

my truthful claim seems to have agitated you fast enough

Balkans/Moldova/Southern Europe/Danube/Black Sea region are next target of Russian imperialism, so when your idols turn your region into second Africa/Ukraine, you will heal yourself from love for Russia soon. Just wait and watch xD

Poles were actually the only ones to ever sit on Moscow throne so they have least to say about muh Russia agression, that being said, looking at NATO our paranoia is quite justified

>Poland is very much responsible for the creation of the monster, that is Russia.

We are partially responsible for creation of monster that was Soviet Union. We could easily occupy Moscow and remove physically all bolsheviks in 1920, but Piłsudski was afraid that raiding Moscow would strenghten the whites, whom he considered as bigger threat for Poland than reds. He hoped for reds to keep Russia in everlasting civil war. Nobody's perfect, even greateast people make mistakes from time to time

This. Based Ukraine. We almost din du nuffin.

Don't forget that the head of NKVD was a Poleshit. He sanctioned Holodomor in the Ukraine and Southern USSR. Why poleshits are such commies?

why do slavs hate each other anyway? you're all the same. you're violent alcoholics who love war and are retards in normal situations but somehow geniuses at physics, math, chess and making weapons. why don't you all just get along?

It was latvian

Do you know what Britain has more wars than all the slavs combined, right?
And also, you're clearly not the one who has a right to speak about violence.

Felix Dzerzhinsky was a Polish Jew. His real name was Selman Rufin. He stole Polish aristocratic surname from a dead Pole by bribing some officials. Everything depends on how you define a term "Pole". You can accept a Jewish-soviet definition: Pole is everybody who was Polish citizen, so it would include Jews, Ukrainians, Silesians, Kashubians, Belarusians and other nazi-soviet collaborants. But you can also accept our definition: a Pole is an ethnically Polish person born from a Polish mother and Polish father. Then you wouldn't be able to blame us for soviet crimes.

I mean it is justified when the US ambassador to russia fucking says that russia could be wiped off the map for all they care, pretty much indicating that they want to make russia as isolated from their regions of interest(read: the entire world) as much as possible.

extremes on both sides,such is the way of life for slav master race

This is a Pole subtly bragging about his modern military, nothing to do with self loathing as he presents it

Sneaky polish subhuman

Poles are the Jews themselves. You lived with them for centuries, and sure thing you mixed. That's why it's really hard to find a Pole with a light eyes.

I can say the same about you and Mongols/Central Asians

Belgians done some shit too, you'd be wiped right with us.

There are only a couple of nations which never done evil. They would survive.
Here my list:
Latvians
Estonians
Belarussians
Ukrainians
Romanians
Slovenians
Irish
Spanish

That's all for now.

You must be an Ukro xD

We were OCCUPIED by Mongols. They lived in the steppes, not in the slavic lands. We just gave them monies. That's all.

We were/are occupied by Jews, so?...

Why? Hohols never done shit. At least comapred to some big nations.

>a Russian refugee defending the shithole they fled

>Why? Hohols never done shit.

They were always savages since XVI century, massacring our Jews all the time, so we had to kick their asses to calm them down. Even official establisher of their pseudo-nation Khmelnitsky was a psychopath, jew-killer and rapist xD

No. Jews lived in your cities and your villages. Mongols lived in the steppes, they came to slavic lands (Moscow, Tver, Novgorod etc) only to took money and gold.
See?

yes I know that, I never said there's anything wrong with a bit of war rossiya-chan
I just wish you'd be friends

But today mongols live in your cities, so?...

>Ukrainians
>Romanians
>Spanish

Not refugee
not from sihthole
gonna get back when time comes

>xD
pls stop

>not from sihthole

Ok. How does it's all started? You were oppresing them, were trying to turn them into pope's faith. See? Poles are imperialists. I'm not saying Volyn is good. But you wasn't better.

They don't. National minorties live in their own Republics within Russia. They're also nationalist, and they would never mix with the Russians.

I mean, if you live in a shithole its hardly my problem, I even went to grandma village this July cuz its fucking awesome and theres no place like that in E*rope

Hohol is a dumb animal. He never had respect for human life and dignity. Stop justifying them. As if Poles would be killing Brits and Germans because they happened to be richer than us in XXI century and our people moved to their countries to make money. That's insane. An honest and decent person accepts superiority of objectively superior people and tries to work hard to feed his family and make his superiors happy. Hohols were always lazy, dumb, savage and demoralized. Instead of working on their Polish/Jewish superiors, they prefered to massacre us from time to time. After they done it, they were drowining in even bigger shit and poverty, while ending up as slaves of Moscow.

what?

Russians are based because they killed poles

Russians are a parasite-nation, they don't kill the milk-cow. Germans killed incomparably more of us, because they are self-sufficient and can feed themselves only with their own arbeit/work, they don't need to parasite on oil/gas/other nations.

>Polish/Jewish superiors
What an adorable gimbus.

Attached: Typical_Polandball.jpg (250x250, 10K)

I can't even throw out my trash nowdays without being assisted by some ukrainian trash-man, literally. Your population is doing here millions of lowest jobs, and they are joyriding on it.

Don't worry about the Russkies, if they try anything we got your back

You know, now less and less people from here want to work in your cunt. Because who allready been there and come back, tells others about how you employers cheating with salary and many other things.

>You know, now less and less people from here want to work in your cunt.

Sure thing, hohol. Go to sleep and stop ridiculing yourself.

>tells others about how you employers cheating with salary and many other things.

It is not our fault that most of job agencies hiring Ukrainians in Poland are owned by Ukrainians loool

Attached: 308-1205.png (1240x800, 29K)

What a funny creature you are.

>Don't worry about the Russkies, if they try anything we got your back

If Ruskies ever attack Poland, it would be a result of you dealing with Russians in a bad way. A Ruskie doesn't really have any need to attack us, he is only worried by your military installations that he perceives as a place where you install tactical nukes under the guise of anti-missile shield