Tfw want a black gf but no black girls live in my country so I have to settle either for wh*Toids or slav(e)s

>tfw want a black gf but no black girls live in my country so I have to settle either for wh*Toids or slav(e)s

Attached: 1468102277644.jpg (393x393, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-AnK9OSvNo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get yourself a nordic bf
problem solved

Attached: pepewink.png (1003x1024, 956K)

hang around universities. Exchange students seem to be the best chance for you

>tfw my parents are racist boomers and would probably think less of me if I dated a black girl

Attached: 1475775014558.png (645x1218, 286K)

>be me
>be kara boga who travels the world

cant wait till im in riga desu, many latvian qts are about to be licked from head to toe

fuck off roastie
latvian boys belong to me

>Tfw no 6ft tall french qtie gf
Life is suffering

Attached: 634734734734.png (645x1260, 440K)

Nope

can you read?

Go to africa/caribbean/north america and get one

M8 Im trying to help you but you just keep making excuses why you cant do it. While in reality you just need to actually make effort to make it happen and put yourself in the right mindset, believing that you can do it.
Seems like in reality you just want to sit in the basement and whine on Jow Forums

based mom and dad

wait a minute
are you implying you like girls? what a faggot

Attached: pepe12.gif (360x346, 170K)

>Unironically wanting to be around black people.
Christ OP are you stupid?

Attached: black women.webm (240x360, 2.86M)

I probably met you irl when I was in latvia. Are you the bald guy from Kuldiga?

Only Latvian """""""qt's""""""" who'd go near a black guys are fat whale and uggos, sorry.
Maybe try Poland

Based

im black and no one in my family looks like this

not every black person is born in the american ghetto, retard
suburbian black girls that I have met actually act/look more feminine than white girls from the same area

context? cant say if crackhead of just average nog looks ike that

Probably because your family ancestry was from the coast in africa or slightly mixed.

>that cope

baltic women desire nothing more than the seed of a big strong african american male. they worship the usa, even more so the blacks who set the tone for modern world culture. riga is literally one of the sex capitals of europe, anyone can get ass there

Attached: 1526743301833.png (680x946, 93K)

t,36% white

Riga is full of drug using, Aids-having, Russians user. Travel into the Latvian countryside if you want an actual Latvian girl.

>baltic women desire nothing more than the seed of a big strong african american male. they worship the usa, even more so the blacks who set the tone for modern world culture. riga is literally one of the sex capitals of europe, anyone can get ass there

Attached: 1527818198663.png (485x443, 26K)

C O P E

Attached: 5845845.jpg (480x360, 42K)

oh I know polandkun, nothing hotter than broken russian whores. there's just something about used up slavic girls that make me diamonds

is this why you keep asking all Latvian anons if they're from Kuldīga?

pathetic cope amerimutt
Your only chance are fat uggos or prostitutes.

>just bee yourself
wew, thought I was on r/advice for a second

k
sure bud. cya in 4 months! but if we want to be honest and not meme for a bit with the banter, i think a decent negro would be exotic in somewhere like latvia. if you offer something different and look well put together, youve got nothing to worry about

nope. handsome men can get ass anywhere they want bro

Skip the middle man and head to Russia itself then. Much more of them are there.

You'd be lucky not to get your ass beaten in the street by local racist bydlo in Riga, much less landing a decent girl. Black guys are in even lower demand than the local average ones. No one wants them.
Like I said, your only hope are russian whores in brothels and uggos/whales who want to stick it to the daddy

im going to go there eventually, but im not just going for them exclusively. i want to see every nation on the planet, so its one step of many. and if i can bag qts on the way, it will surely be a trip to remember!!!!.

>Descent
If you looking to go to nightclubs for worn out roasties then yes.

i very highly doubt i'd be attacked, and even if i was attacked due to simply looking different, it condemns your nation, not my actions. It doesnt look all that dangerous desu, nor would i go to the "rougher" parts of town. heres a vid of a fellow american kara boga on the prowl in riga

youtube.com/watch?v=-AnK9OSvNo4

i really hope you dont think all roasties are pure or something. women have never been having this much sex, theyre all worn out.

roastie by definition is a worn out whore who has a different one night stand with a random Chad every friday night

Yes, however there's levels to being a roastie.
Also nice strat. GL on not getting stabbed by skitzos at night.

Based and redpilled

WALK ON
WALK ON
WITH HOPE IN YOUR HEART
AND YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

> just do nothing
w/e

>Do everything you possibly can
Meanwhile Chad just laughs

Attached: 6347347.jpg (315x420, 22K)

why do you keep saying i'll be attacked? is the crime rate bad or is the dislike for blacks that great?

> uhh i could fail
> better just do nothing
Everybody laughs at you

No... The old town area even at night is safe (kind of) for everyone.
What I was referring to is adventurous explorers who decide to visit other parts of town.

It's just banter mate. (semi-srs)

>is the crime rate bad
Only in Russian microdistricts
>or is the dislike for blacks that great?
Yes. Be prepared to get stared down by everyone, young and old people alike with looks of contempt. You won't get physically assaulted (in day time that is, can't vouch if you're walking alone at night in a rough neighborhood)

But like I said, Riga is a shithole with like 60% Russian population. Provincial towns and countryside is completely different, crime is low and max comfy.

Attached: img_0332-001.jpg (2592x1944, 2.04M)

Seems less than human desu

>african american
>probably mixed
Almost surely mixed. The avarage african american is over 20% european