What did people think and except about joining to the EU?

What did people think and except about joining to the EU?

Here everybody was very optimistic. People thought that by this a new era of prosperity. People thought that joining EU will mend the scars created by communism. The government campaigned with the slogans like "By joining the EU, anyone will be able to open shop in Vienna". Only a very few people thought that EU is a scheme by rich Western elites to colonize our country. Of course they were branded as retards and they were laughed at by the general public.

Attached: EU-zászló.jpg (1200x816, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Comparative_price_levels_for_food,_beverages_and_tobacco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PROS: Everything
CONS: Not muh sweden

never trust a club that let spaniards woin

Spain is based and redpilled though.

People thought it was the quickest way to stop being poor.
It was probably the truth.
Getting rich takes a long time.
People had unrealistic expectations.

Attached: plebs.jpg (320x286, 29K)

>Of course they were branded as retards and they were laughed at by the general public.
And rightly so

Ikr

PROS: I can move out of this shithole
CONS: Transylvanian independence was set back

Well, we thought that when we will Join EU we will have equal Laws and Order, that the corruption will decrease, and mostly that.

We were colonized by Germans right after the fall of the comunizm, and the situation couldn't be worse than that, so it wasn't dissapointing. Poland was struggling to maintain it's own market.

What was disappointing for us imo, was disappointing for everyone, including western europeans. During the economic crisis, EU government coudln't handle the pression. They were stuck without any solutions, and Germans with Angela Merkel on the lead, tried to dictate what to do, for other nations of EU. EU needed strong leadership, but Angela Merkel didn't knew much about cultures of Eastern Europ, she ignored our history and fear of loseing freedom and self control. She was not prepeared to rule the whole EU, but she tried to.

>he is not even part of the eurozone
>he recieves a lot more Eu gibs that it gives
>still complains

the same as you their brainwashing has gone very well and is rooted on our society
hopefully we will never join it

Attached: europe.png (800x445, 429K)

Even some lefties were pretty vary of the whole thing and it seemed pretty likely that we would lose a lote of sovereignity by joining. So we decided against it eventually.

>waaaah brussels halfassedly made us take a few niggers
>moscow please save us
extremely dumb&shortsighted post

About the same here. And now all the zoomers think that without EU nobody could travel anywhere. Maybe they haven't heard of passports.

The general hungarian public is dumb.

You let your goverment get away with too much.

We tend to do that too.

It's a leftover of authoritarianism.

Then why the fuck don't you move out you subhuman piece of shit

Because I'd rather not
Still, it's nice to have the option when your kind (regățeni) completely invade Transylvania and completely destroy our cultural heritage, or what's left of it

>I suffer with 5% growth.

>i have 1 thing now i have 1.05 things after 5% growth
>you have 10 things so now i have 10.01 things after 1% growth
>somehow its better to have 1.05 things

western education

We have economy 10 times smaller than France or Germany. When we have 5% growth and you have 1% growth, we are still falling behind even further.

You are integrated into western supply chain. Your growth is directly linked to the wellbeeing of western economy

Attached: 1533976494579.png (211x239, 6K)

It also goes the other way as well, western economies rely on cheap labor and half-products provided by Eastern Europe

yea as low value products supplier, forever behind the west

Yes friend, we basically live in one country

>flag
>posts dumb shit without bringing anything into discussion
All checks out

in other words you are our slaves

I am not a business owner. Just another slave

>Poland GPD: 469,5
>Poland population: 38 442 346
>France GDP: 2,465
>France population: 67 795 000

Fuck the eu, fuck the people in charge, fuck your "ideas" and leave my country alone you stupid commies

You have over 5 times larger economy. Our 5% growth is less than your 1% growth. We would need at least 7-8% growth for decades to even start catching up

If it was to me, I would build a wall around Switzerland and let nobody in or out

>Ignoring that France population is 1.75 time bigger than Poland

true

You would be nothing without the eu market

Attached: 1532280159534.jpg (900x1116, 123K)

Similar

People thought that we will be much richer by now

Its a huge disappointment

>5 times larger economy
>less than twice the population
jeanpierre, you are either in school or you need to go back to school

People didn't like the € but apart from that you don't notice much. The free travel is nice and I hope we can be fully self sufficient inside the EU someday

nobody can get a job in Spain, a union with people from such different cultures doesn't work

i'm voting for VOX, the Spaniards will follow the same way as the Italians

>VOX
Is that a right wing Podemos?

yes, they are far right wing, a lot of young people will vote for them.

EU is a scam in which you get German taxpayer money so that jews can do business in your cunt

You must be more competitive

They are making even seats now in Czechia and have thousands of open positions

Okay, you absolute, utter, irremediable brainlet.
469 500 000 000 * 1,05 - 469 500 000 000 = 23 475 000 000 nominal growth per year
23 475 000 000 / 38 442 346 = 610,65 nominal growth per year per inhabitant
2 465 000 000 000 * 1,015 - 2 465 000 000 000 = 36 975 000 000 nominal growth per year
36 975 000 000 / 67 795 000 = 545,39 nominal growth per year per inhabitant

tl;dr for your atrophied brain: Poland is growing faster than western countries.

Outside looking in, The EU is under the thumb of America and Russia.

The only way forward is continuous economic production with German like engineering and giving up notions of autonomity.

>tfw i fell for the mobility meme
I only voted to join to get a qt german gf.
Still hasn't happened.

Attached: sunset.jpg (653x490, 95K)

And you wonder why Europe hates you fucking krauts!?

the only way for Spain to become competitive again is to return to the peseta and leave this euro scam

EU is an US vassal and it was designed in a way to keep it divided and weak
Our only hope is a strongman taking over and creating an EU military to establish EU as a souvereign entity

So you can devaluate and become poorer

Wonderful idea

Because I'm speaking the truth? Countries like you and Norway are just disgusting in my opinion. You act all high and mighty when in reality every shithole could conquer you if you weren't surrounded by 3 large countries

There were promises that food and cars would become much cheaper. The opposite happened

>introduce Euro
>1€ = 166 pesetas
>everything becomes more expensive even if it keeps the "same" price
>global economic crysis hits
>government raises taxes instead of lowering them
>things are even more expensive
>spain is poor and in eternal siesta forever

German women are ugly and manly

how different are germ women from british women?
i wouldnt be able to differentiate in a side-by-side pic of both

pure coincidence

Attached: germany-surplus.png (401x419, 24K)

So what we do, we have a terrible unemployment rate since 10 years ago and nothing changes

Both are very promiscuous, loud, and unfeminine. Generally speaking.

They're not that bad bro come on

german girls are very ugly and if you cut their hair they look like men

You realize our deficit was because of reuinification and east germany being a post-commie shithole?

East Asia need EAU.

I think spanish girls look more masculine. The only redeeming quality is that they are smaller

move to a different country
eventually the inverted population pyramid collapses in spain and we dont have to pay for the retirement of 10 million old farts

ITT: Slavs blaming the west that their corrupt governments steal all the free Euro moneys.

Japan needs to physically relocate to where the UK is. You can have the UK

Can’t be done unless USA falls apart. The British and Soviets have already fallen with british losing the commonwealth and Russians losing the balkans.

Your hope is to wait for an American collapse. I would side with the Russians to keep sowing seeds in America covertly.

Then, your strongmen will obviously come back to power.

Norway voted against Central European rule in 1994, in 1972 and in 1945.

Attached: eu 2.jpg (592x908, 117K)

How shit was east Germany compared to West after the wall fell? How badly did gommunism fuck it up?

whatever you say...

>saying 1994, 1974, 1946
>not 1946, 1974, and 1994
Why do foreigners do this?

America lost several conflicts in the middle east, and Trump doesn't seem to be intersted in NATO. It might be the case that the American Hegemony might fall soon

The punchline is usually at the end, but it's okay, I don't expect a British autist to understand.

You don't have a functioning army. Norway does.

Very badly, you can still see it today. A large part of it was immigration to the west and all the large companies also moving to the west. We have this solidary tax were we gave them 2 trillion € over a 30 year period but they are starting to do fine. A large plus is also that they have almost no immigrants apart from Berlin

Attached: germany_states_gdp_percapita_2010_unemployment.png (3914x2410, 1.9M)

Why do they do this? Poles especially they would ukraine tier without gibs

Attached: XpvkG9t.png (2100x1420, 923K)

this was never the question mentally challanged frog, the question was its never going to catch up and your little attempt at being smart shows it perfectly

the topic was about expectations not blaming but nice try bavarian scum

The only question is, How would an American collapse look like.

This American's revulsion of NATO and alliances has occurred before after the World War. I think it would start with Americans pulling their military out of Europe. An anti-war movement in America against the Middle Eastern wars, and eventually pulling out of Africa, which would leave Africa/Middle East free-for-all.

An American isolationism means German salvation.

I'm afraid India is out of the picture for re-conquesta though.

g*Rmanoids and bozgors don't have the right to have a culture

You have none to begin with

This. We probably have the most expensive food in the EU and we drive the shittiest cars.

Norway always succumbs to either Russia or Germany. It might take time, but Germany can rebuild its army in 10-20 years if left alone which America will quite possibly do.

Not the most expensive.
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Comparative_price_levels_for_food,_beverages_and_tobacco

I disagree. I think they're the prettiest women in Europe.

lol we could rebuild way quicker. We are the 3rd largest weapon exporter and have all the industry here.

It took 15 years after WWI. There's need to construct naval bases, nuclear facilities plus re-train troops for occupation.

Since your army has been made defensive oriented, Conservative estimate is 10-20 years.

There's also the morale aspect. The average German is nowhere near geared into going on an aggressive, expansionist campaign much less than enlisting. The highly disciplined and aggressive Wehrmacht came after years of financial ruin, misery, inflation, poverty and general malaise. At some point people get tired of victimhood and seek for revenge.

The Indian is correct. However, a single army unit without proper training or equipment could occupy all of Norway in a few hours. Our military is a joke and have been for decades. It's literally official doctrine that if Russia invades, the army should hold them back for 24 hours or until NATO arrives.

most countries just want gibs

I was a bit surprised at this point. Are not Germans and Swiss a relative? Are ordinary people in Swiss not friendly to Germans?

Jajajaja you tried

It's much easier to defend than to attack. It would take like 1 year to fully remilitarize and become the strongest army in europe if we wanted to. But I'm okay with the NATO status quo, alltough we should aim for better relations with Russia but that's another story

Nah I like them, just not their arrogance

Beside /pol memes we really like it. What we do not like though is when western countries try to prach us when it comes to solidarity lol.

>when it comes to solidarity lol.
You've received those gibs out of solidarity so is it too much to ask you would contribute something?

Where are the nuclear facilities though? It took the soviets 4 years to develop a nuclear bomb. Can't become the strongest army in Europe when France and UK both have a fully functioning nuclear arsenal.

No doubt you will become the strongest in Europe easily.

You will eventually get cosy with Russia once America becomes isolationist.

>You've received those gibs out of solidarity so is it too much to ask you would contribute something?

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

I know right? Who would have believed that there are no free lunches

I think any modern country could make nukes. Our research facilities split atom on daily basis, even we could build a nuke.