Do MENA girls prefer meds or nords?

Do MENA girls prefer meds or nords?

Attached: 1531080574427.jpg (1059x1324, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dRZQjtKfqLA
youtu.be/4n4VwfhpAHg
youtu.be/0a_FPe2O6oA
youtu.be/JucMcNB0oe4
youtu.be/WmBuXFb8PVM
youtu.be/hW5nF5EkLFY
instagram.com/saraorrego4/?hl=es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brown women in general prefer men who act like men and know how to tame a woman. So take a guess between those two you listed.

koreans
youtu.be/dRZQjtKfqLA

Fuck off, cunt.

t. weak brit boi literally can't do anything against KOREAN BVLLS
youtu.be/4n4VwfhpAHg

Koreans

This Korean filth needs to be eradicated.
It’s poisoning our youth’s minds.

MENA girls prefer STRONG MED BVLLS preferably a HELLENIC BVLL

das rite
youtu.be/0a_FPe2O6oA
your women belong to KOREANS
youtu.be/JucMcNB0oe4

med

Attached: 25587097_674603042664037_3768729137342512885_o.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

Oh God I jope they like Nords 0w0
Would wife Arabic qt ^^

i will kill you

you will be lynched by our koreaboo army in argentina
youtu.be/WmBuXFb8PVM

Have you ever seen a german guy with a mena gf?
Have you ever seen a german girl with a mena bf?
Think this answers your question

>Have you ever seen a german guy with a mena gf?
>Have you ever seen a german girl with a mena bf?
>Think this answers your question
Implying that I would ever mix with single digit IQ, overweight Turks in Germany. Not suggesting that I should instead import a Lebanese or Syrian Christian with model-tier looks.

Im trying to say mena girls are not interested in non-mena men

>mena girls are not interested in non-mena men
*Muslim girls are not interested in non-Muslim men
Other ethnicities have no problem with marrying locals whether in Germany, America or elsewhere.

The one who has more money I assume.

wrong
why are crackers so stupid

tfw no pacified MENA gf

Lmao, i have never seen a mena girl/ white guy couple in my life but i see the reverse multiple times every day

Lmao thats bullshit

Kek, mena girls are the biggest whores around here. Theyre like latino women, desperate for white guys.

Because their men are the most abusive. It usually ends in honor killing

Just imagine the amount of mena girls that would leave their men if they didn’t have to fear their life

Attached: 8598436C-8B55-4547-82BE-DD490B7C5F6E.jpg (659x334, 89K)

Who are you kidding? Go visit your local uni and tell me half of the couples dont look like this: youtu.be/hW5nF5EkLFY

Koreans

Finland looks depressing as hell.

I prefer cute girls

t. half mena girl

it is
i hate my life so fucking much

bro you just gave me a boner

I'm a mena girl in a relationship with a white swedish boy

You have the choice to live and work elsewhere in Europe though.
You aren't limited to Finland.

Can confirm.

Finland breaks you. It destroys your spirit, your mind, your will to live. I have no energy. No desire for change because the government provides everything I need. I have enough comfort to exist like this and wait for death

can confirm

I bet Finland looks sad

It is just a pointless country with empty people. We have no royalty, no one to look up to. We aren't a big country so we don't have any celebrities or politicians that everyone would know. We have no poverty, no crime, no disease, no natural disasters, absolutely nothing bad ever happens here. If you don't have a job the government will take care of you. No hobos. Nothing bad. We also have no God. No one believes in Him and everyone thinks it would be ridiculous to even give Him a chance. We have very small wealth gaps so there are only a few rich people and only a few poor people. Finland is extremely un-motivating. Finland is the future of everyone else. Finland is Brave New World without the soma or class divide or a hero to look up to.

Attached: cirNO.jpg (301x167, 11K)

hewwo effu :3

Mass import Mohammedans bro. Never a dull moment with all that diversity around.

Attached: 1526542937162.png (225x225, 9K)

Redpill me on the latest car burning incidents, what is the real deal behind all that shit? Mainstream medium spews all kind of bullshit

based

Craig?

>and still hasn't told her friends to come on int
Wtf

>I'm a mena girl in a relationship with a white swedish boy
Storytime

It’s ANTIFA chimping out and they rallied a wave of random commieblock immigrants to join them

Oh, so nothing new under the sun

Last time she used Swede flag so maybe it's proxy, I dunno.

neither but if i have to choose i will pick meds because they are better looking watched many scandinavian movies and their people are meh t.girl btw

I will end your life, you fucking loser.

t.white ass licker wannabe

Fuck off, you were born in a safe, white, and first world cunt. I wish I was born in Finland

meds 100%

They prefer mutt cock

no beurettes prefer bbc

post more qts

Meds what you think of as meds are mena invaders so them.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-15-23-28-33.png (720x1280, 1014K)

I can't tell if you're baiting, but would you rather live in a shitty cunt? Be grateful that you have peace and safety.

I am the medoid slayer

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-22-50-50.png (720x1280, 588K)

"Meds" and menas are the same, everything outside basque countey in spain is suspect, everything outside north italy is suspect, everything below austria is suspect.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-16-01-40-56.png (720x1280, 489K)

i'm a senegalese student and i get more tunisian pussy at a single night than you will ever have in your whole life stay mad

Hahahah he looks chubby.

How can we get more senegalese to go to North Africa to kara boga filthy nafris? BASED

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-15-15-25-30.png (720x1280, 1.03M)

how can i get a senegalese qt waifu

>be rich
>be huwhite
Will unlock all the vegana you want.

I SAID POST MORE QTS

"girl"

italian men

I would say other MENA?
But everyone knows Hispanics are the best.

Calate mentiroso picole do caralho. Dou te uma bofetada se te vejo a postar no int outra vez.

T. Sephardi league of portugal

Attached: 1533037294807.gif (245x208, 1.04M)

that's a mestiza latina not a middle east and north african girl
instagram.com/saraorrego4/?hl=es

they aren't normally in situations where they'd have to choose between them.

Either they're inside a northern european country surrounded by northern euro men, or they're in a southern european country surrounded by southern european men.

this is what pinkdicks actually believe.

They are, it's simply harder on average to convince them to have premarital or casual sex in general because they're worried about their families/communities. You'll still find them having sex with white guys at universities though.

Meds produced rome, the rennaissance and european supremacy. middle easterners didn't .

It was only because of the rennaissance that europe conquered the world in the modern era which is what made being white matter. Therefore white means of native european stock, including meds since they contributed to white supremacy.

all women love med bvlls. Nord women/g*rmanic women/arab women/asian women/etc.

Attached: stinky germann.jpg (654x900, 97K)

nah no one actually believes that. They just tell themselves it to feel better. It's obvious that on average its far easier to seduce and fuck a white, an east asian, a latina, an indian or a black than it is to seduce and fuck a middle easterner, paki or afghan.

No joke my best friend went to vacation in Egypt and came back with a girl. Also lots of university educated turkish/iranian girls with german boyfriends. The other way around it's usually only trash

>meds produced
What you think of "med" are semites.

I remember you.

:3 but she did
t. Her friend

This girl isn't even MENA.

I was talking about Kuwaiti qts of course.

You're not even MENA.

Nords

I have a MENA gf and she likes my masculine Spanish face but likes me being blonde and having Dutch colours.