/ig/ - India General

Today's topic:

Indian Hindus should deport the Muslims and the Christians to Europe and the Middle East.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: Hanuman.jpg (715x508, 136K)

>Indian Hindus should deport the Muslims and the Christians to Europe
Agree

That would also be based but I like Danish people too much to wish Muslims upon them. Instead they can get the high-IQ but subversive Indian Christians.

One Muslim or Christian family in India should be persecuted for every "poo in loo". The goal should be to make them seek refuge in the Middle East or Europe.

DENMARK SHOULD DEPORT ALL FILTHY COW-PISS DRINKING HINDOOS!

You're one more proof why Hindus should kick out Muslims and Christians.

You're not gonna do shit you delusional dumbfuck. An angry hindoo is the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. It's like a puppy trying to be threatening lol fuck outta here you beta cunt

Your time will come. A major economic crisis is the only thing India needs before you all get 2002'd.

Are you Christian or Muslim?

Your time will come sooner retard. In the event of an economic anxiety, the first thing that'll collapse is the loosely held identity the whole nation has adopted a few decades ago. Stay mad brainlet.

Nice. We will regroup into an EU+NATO federation while BTFOing Muslims and Christians.

>tfw free ticket to Europe
how do I fund this?

Aww what a naive lil kid so cute
Come back when you're all grown up and figured out how the real world works sweetie

So many non-Hindus posting under Indian flags. That explains the manipulative anti-Hindu anti-India nature of your posts. Please mention that you're non-Hindus using tripcodes so third-parties will understand where your loyalty lies.

And you still haven't mentioned your religion. What are you afraid to tell?

I'm an atheist

fuck India

pls give superior Pakistani women

This. Hindus shouldn't have allowed the Muslims to stay in 1947. They should have been forced to move to Pakistan/Bangladesh.

get out of my country delusional dalit convert

islam isnt welcome here

OMG SO MANY SPINELESS BOOTLICKING HINDOOS IN A WHITE NATION WTF DEPORT ALL THESE FUCKERS

if you convert bhaiyya

lol here comes the mutt rapebaby who thinks he's aryan

>Isl*m
do I have to? atheism is the future anyway. our children will be atheist intellectuals

atheism is pointless bro, it's living for nothing
the Abrahamic tradition values knowledge and shows that the all-powerful God made us to worship Him and be enforcers of His Law as revealed in His Books and through His Messengers

im a literal aryan and blood of the vedic warriors flows through my veins

you're mad you a dravidian m8?

Faggot what is your religion?

he's muslim LARPing as atheist

They always do. Same in r/India.

subhuman north Indians

>blood of the vedic warriors flows through my veins
more like arab cum after those centuries of rape you losers have gone through LOL

subhuman christian

What is your ethnicity and religion?

im a tr00 hindoo m8 chu talking about homie

BASED

Of course you think your fellow paki muslim is based.

>worshipping the sky Jew
blue-pilled as fuck, Talha
>God made us to worship Him
imagine being this much of an insecure cunt that he makes things just so they can suck his dick for X number of years
and then you get judged for well you sucked his dick. and if you sucked it well enough, you get to suck it for eternity
don't think this semen-slurping religion is for me, lad

Attached: 1403414577375.jpg (709x480, 98K)

I don't identify as European. Not a fan of them.

Also why are you in India if you hate Hindus and India?

God made the entire universe, you don't question the Supreme Lord. You are a megalomaniac who doesn't realize how fragile human beings are. God doesn't need us to worship Him nor is He hurt by your childish bitching. You aren't supposed to follow Islam because "it's for you" like a Westerner picking up Buddhism, you follow it because it's the truth. Islam literally means submission (to God).

Bbump

>you don't question the Supreme Lord
blue-pilled as fuck
>You are a megalomaniac
lol whatttt? I am the furthest thing from a megalomaniac, lad. you seem to have taken it personally. I don't give a fuck about your g*d but I'm okay with your practising the religion. I don't like that religious people can't take other people talking shit about their g*d very well. that just makes me want to talk more shit
everyone claims theirs is the truth. how easily you dismiss other versions of truth and readily accept the one fed to you via indoctrination
aren't you lucky you were born in the right family, at the right time, in the right country, worshipping the right g*d? unlike all those other religious asshole who have no clue what they're talking about, right? :^)

>be sexually frustrated IT coolie hindpoo in denmark
>start hate thread against religious minorities and implicitly calls for genocide
>minority responds back
>"OMG Y U H8 INDIA SO MUCH DASSS ANTI-NAUSHNAL BRUH"

> arab

Arabs are manlet shitskin semites. Semites are not aryan and never will be.

you on the other hand are a delusional muslim dravidian who's gonna get lynched in our hindu rashtra

tell me which one of these dumb mutts you are bby

Attached: 1403414577376.jpg (565x1036, 146K)

>tfw I have wh*toid blood in me
how do I cleanse myself

>hindpoo
You just can't help yourself, Khan?

delusional chart and obviously compiled by a poltard who thinks the proto indo iranian component of north indians and iranians is equivalent to old european dna

low IQ

do this thrice a day for a week

Attached: poo_therapy.jpg (740x438, 69K)

>mutt brain switching to full denial mode
yeah you keep telling yourself that retard

go back to r/braincels faggot

Go back r/India, mudslime.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: h0uo313b19211.jpg (487x768, 82K)

Looking forward to bantering with Indians about the test matches when I go in a few weeks.

lel