Do you take your shous off in home?

Do you take your shous off in home?

Attached: DFD5D187-BD89-4258-A7BE-0614B8915B2F.png (1136x640, 205K)

Of course, I am not an animal...
I show my respect for anyone's home and always take of my shoes when I enter.

Yes, I don't want to trudge dirt along my carpets

No if it's lino or wood.
Yes if it's carpet.

who the fuck made that map? nobody wears shoes inside here

I usually take them off before going upstairs and never enter my room while wearing shoes.

Yes

I went to the UK and the few places I visited, most people kept their shoes on inside. Wtf?

Yes I do

Of course

nO, I wear flip flops and floor is dirty

fixed

Attached: 1534443979920.png (1136x640, 228K)

Does having shoes which you wear only inside count?

Yeah but asking guests to do that is highly rude, especially if they're old. It's ok if they're young or if they offer ofc.
Alao you don't have to feel bad about not taking off your shoes that much since most floors in Greece are either marble or linoleum slabs.

t. Greek

Why yes of course.

Do you mean not wearing it for a long time or not wearing it at all? Imagine a situation someone is about the leave for work but realize they forgot the car key and need to go back inside, would most people take their shoes off just for that purpose?

I microwave my underwear

Why of course, everyone here just takes off their shoes and let their smelly, dirty feet to stink up the room.

westoids aren't human

well yeah that's something that could happen but you don't wear your shoes inside otherwise

Why do Americans micorwave their shoes?

>Do you take your shous off in home?
When i liven in my AP, yes. But not anymore since i move to a house.

no we don't

>South America
>homes

Yes. What's the argument for keeping shoes on inside?

How else will we eat them? Unlike you nords and faux-nords, we prefer our food hot.

They are removed here, the fuck is this

On hardwood not usually, on carpet, absolutely. It makes me cringe internally watching friends walk around their houses in shoes on carpeting.

It keeps them warm. Obviously.

Well, I did see Charlie Chaplin eating them.

Precisly the reply I expected from nigger mountain. You respect someone by taking off your dirty shoes. Not by just walking in like it is some kind of pig barn

Attached: 29786296.jpg (500x501, 177K)

Are you retarded?

FUCK. I read OP and your post wrong

Attached: 5658w39o34647367235573.jpg (1300x1050, 61K)

Yes and my American friends always get triggered when they come in. They're also pretty astounded by how clean it is. Whenever I go to their houses it's a filthy mess. They almost always have pets but never clean up after them. Even in the new suburban houses they'll have cat vomit downstairs for weeks at a time and just not clean anything.

I put my shoes in fridge at home.

This map is retarded. Footwear must be removed before entering the house. A crock filled with water (used to be rainwater) is usually prepared outside of the house for washing your feet. Nowadays they're mostly in the form of a garden tap next to the porch/shoe racks.

Attached: 8F46BA04-7A3C-4613-A4AB-915D7D3D0471-297-000002184373D069.jpg (640x480, 156K)

Never understood why people keep their shoes on in houses. Your home is where you sleep, where its supposed to be clean and shit. By not taking your shoes off you bring all the filth from outside into your own house.

I agree but you can always clean your floors should the need arise.

I've never seen or heard of anyone wearing shoes indoors here
Also that wikipedia article is garbage