Chainlink is finished?

Can we all just take a minute to appreciate how much this token has underperformed? It has had a laughable roi from a satoshi perspective. The team stonewalls and makes vague promises. The only project that has made people delusional enough to tolerate the lack of transparency is Chainlink. We wouldn’t accept this from any other project. With other oracle solutions and blue chip tech coming out with their own block chains, it won’t be long before we see other oracle solutions. Also, remember how Sergey walked away from his last failed project? Lmao. So delduded.

Attached: F04937AE-F3A3-4B13-B4AE-7B298B3DFADD.png (364x336, 113K)

it was foretold that link would be $1000 EOY. meme magic has never failed

2/10
Needs more mobius

I genuinely dont care about price any more as long as I stay above break even. Chainlink makes almost every other project look like unprofessional brainlet garbage and if it doesnt hit at least top 50 by EOY crypto can suck my dick and Ill start a shrimp farm.

I’m in Australia so I’ll hacw a prawn farm

Where do these fagggots come from with these absolutely pathetic attempts to become pasta? Nothing about this is memorable. At least LARP as a fucking boomer or a banker or something, jesus christ.

You talk like you’re in a fucking cult

ikr

Lol. K bro. It’s all a big conspiracy. Everyone is out to fud you out of your linkies. Everyone who points out what an abject failure this project is must be a larper. So deluded

>Chainlink makes almost every other project look like unprofessional brainlet garbage
It literally has no working product and makes almost zero progress, how deluded does one have to be to say something like this?

Linkers are going to post their shit memes even in a year, with total crypto market cap of $10T and link below $1
It would be way cheaper and more satysfying if they paid a professional to indulge their masochistic fetish rather than getting findomed by Sergey

It’s hopeless. They’ve missed out on so many moonshots to hodl this shit. They’re in denial. It’s easier to tell themselves they’re smarter than everyone else and will be rewarded in the future than admit they missed out on getting rich

>meme magic has never failed
Yes, it has actually.

>Linkers are going to post their shit memes even in a year
They won't.

Remember DGB?

It does though. When I see how dumb other lead devs are I almost want to just hand sergey big handfulls of cash and tell him to order whatever kind of happymeal he wants

>testnet launch succesful
I will look back fondly at your poorly formed FUD. The only realy FUD comes from people who are all in because they know the project well enough to construct criticisms. You however are like a six year old smearing "stinkee linkee" on your fucking bib.

You're either joking or you're dumb as fuck. Either way, write better pasta.

just
market
sold
everything
its
fucking
over

Didn't read.

>2018
>wants to hand his money to an obese philosophy major with no coding experience whose mind is occupied with what item from the McDonald’s menu he’s going to shove down his gullet next.

Sergey is keeping things quiet for now. With something like Link, you just know things are going to explode when marketing starts. This is the perfect time to accumulate for a guaranteed moonshot. The tech behind the project will grab more real world use than any other crypto. Link will change the world.

This is the laziest FUD I've ever seen

We are in a cult though, not that I care because it will make us rich. The only way you end up finding out anything about this coin is through fanatical levels of autism. You're either in or you're out. If you aren't smart enough to be in, I'd recommend something like trx or bitconnect for you - they're more on your level.

Keeping what things quiet?
>inb4 muh nda.

Haha looking forward to posting again a year from now when this shit is under a dollar

I heard that when he gets happymeals he eats the toy

>itt, newfags pretending to be oldfags while bashing a coin they don't understand

COPE

Not blowing their load too early. Take notes, fudder.

Yeh it sucks, I just bought another 1,000.

Dead men can't post though - you'll livestream your suicide before then and that will be the last we ever hear from you.

Both ChainLink will go to 0 just like BCC and TRX

Very compelling argument. Keep your money parked in link! Any day now they reveal partners and le ebbin singularity will occur.

Take notes? On what? How to get some neets to give them 32 million dollars and then keep them in the dark?

Yeah I'm coping with this by reinvesting my gains from trading shitcoins into link, in addition to a healthy chunk of every single paycheck. I will be miserable in a few years for sure.

Oh God, I think I’ve found someone who actually believes chainlink fud. Lmao

"Both Chainlink will go to"
A few English lessons would be a sound investment for you I believe.

Ok yeah muh bigmac fund muh tew man teem being over a dollar defeats the purpose etc etc

You're shit's months old, take notes.

More like Delphi completing their FOMO/FUD cycle

Why wouldn’t you invest them in something that will actually make you money? Sergey is a philosophy major who can’t even code hello world. Steve is a nervous wreck because he’s been saddled with everything. Rory is a pe teacher. You feel comfortable betting the farm on that? Well, a fool and his money are soon parted I guess.

Yup any criticism of this project is the Delphi bogey man

3/10 try and be more subtle kid.

Be real with me, what your target buy in price, bro?

$.05

>Can we all just take a minute to appreciate how much this token has underperformed
who would buy a jason parser from a tech ceo who doesn't know how to code? I wouldn't.

The idea is cool but I invest in teams, not ideas.

This thread.

Attached: 1525983327043.jpg (1024x993, 141K)

All the fucking testnet does is allow you you to create a eth/btc smart contract that pulls data from one centralized source API. Thats not a fucking decentralized oracle and theres no utility in it. This is really not hard to do, they don’t have a solution for true decentralized oracles and make almost no progress against top class teams searching for the real solution.

Nice argument you anitsemetic piece of shit

Lame azzed FUD

Forgot to mention that the ETH smart contract cant even trigger payment events with the data and the BTC contracts you have to transfer the escrow payments yourself

again youve demonstrated your lack of understanding. I have spent days of my life researching this project, and once I had finally read every scrap of information I could find on it I realized that EVERY. SINGLE. PIECE. OF. FUD. demonstrated a lack of understanding and an incomplete picture of the project. Also
>top class teams
please do post. I need a good laugh.

>He knows about chainlink but hasn't invested because it's underperformed hype coins in the short-term

Wow very impressive analysis. I guess we both agree that TRX is the future, but lots man that Justin guy is a laugh riot.

What’s your background?

newfag

I don't browse here often, but I bought some link because I read about it here several months ago. I'm happy this is sitll being talked about desu so I won't sell yet.

You guys should do some real investing for once though. I bought MSFT and NTNX half a year ago and you should too.

The blind arrogance of linkies is only matched by musk fanboys

>too many onions

IT yours? Please Id love a compelling argument, I get nervous when I cant find an opposing opinion thats not full of holes.

You’ll have to be more specific. IT could be the bitch at the front desk.

>philosophy major

At least with BAT the lead dev created javascript and Firefox

Explain my misunderstanding. I’ve actually used the chainlink test net and do understand it quite well. It is not a decentralized oracle, it is not even close. It hardly gets the job done for contracts with one point data sourcing and thats all it can do. It can’t even send payments out of the ethereum contract it just uplods the data into the contract, allows people to sign, and gives you option to keep your agreement private. Its not revolutionary AT ALL.

DO MORE RESEARCH fudders. There are some decent FUD angles but you need to know your shit. Too many linkies are too knowledgeable for this pleb tier fud to have any effect. Do more research and come back with something better. I'm not going to spoonfeed you.

The people who start these threads are genius

It's you fags that say "herp derp FUD" that ruins it

How retarded are you idiots???!?! If you see it just buy more...dont announce it like a faggot

As if your parents never gave you any attention

Lots of psedudo it whizzes investing in this project. Don’t both explaining it

They're FUDDING because they already did research you fucking RETARD

may 13th, moon starts may 11th but it will become apparent why it's happening thing 13th.

1000 by end of june

Ok software engineer/ general sys admin server monkey. I write scripts and programs and keep the lights on.

I'm saying the better you know LINK the better you can FUD it, and the fud in this thread indicates they don't really understand it very well.

And you’ve gone through the github and testnet and still think this project is going to succeed?

Only real biz deserves to win

All FUD is good FUD

yes 100% point out to me what section of code in the github worries you.

Reply to this, you said I don’t understand so explain where I am off base.

youre complaining about the centralization of the API

The entirety of it could be replicated by an enterprise company in less than sox months. It doesn’t do anything special or proprietary. What guarantee do you have Smartcontracts won’t just consult for swift/SIBOS? Their proof of concept did not require usage of the token.

>calls people idiots for announcing the FUD
>announces the FUD like an idiot

Yes, it pulls data from literally one source which also has a centralized server. Thats not a decentralized oracle, what am I not understanding?

That some people will do whatever mental gymnastics required in order to delude themselves they didn’t buy some terrible bags at $1.00 plus

The cult FUD. Classic.

Doesn't really apply here though.
He said the project seems profession compared to the rest of the market. He is right.

And if it doesn't work out he will start a shrimp farm. Usually people will die for A cult.

It sounds like you don't know how to read or think.
Or just shit bait.

It is truly mind-boggling. I’m not fudding, i’m explaining exactly how the testnet works which anybody can go try and see that its not this grand solution. Nothing is binding people to their investment, its nuts how so many respond so negatively to it has to be paid astroturfing.

White Sox or Red Sox?

Black sox

>raugh riot
FTFY

That actually seals it to me. You dont understand that the node owners are what will make the network, that chainlinks success depends on the amount of people willing to operate a node. Youve not understood that LINK is so much more than a decentralized oracle system, it is a network of trust that enables trustless tech like blockchain to connect to a world in a manner that is also trustless. Ive got to write some codes so I wont be responding after this, I suggest you look into it more.

not him just trying to understand project better..

isn't the idea to have multiple data feeds?

It's not really possible to decentralize the data source itself is it? for example, a weather sensor or something..you gotta have multiple feeds right?

otherwise it will always be centralized datasource

>BAT
more like BUTT

user fud doesnt influence price, it just makes idiots think their opinions are valid

Write some codes? Lol confirmed larper.

>did not require usage of the token.
Larping about reading the code. Did you think youd get away with it?

what did you say earlier?
>psedudo IT
>Dont both explaining it
youre a faggot and you smell like curry. see you when you fomo in like a bitch at $5

>it is a network of trust that enables trustless tech like blockchain to connect to a world in a manner that is also trustless.
That’s just a long way of saying it’s a decentralized oracle. But yeah, that guy’s a faggot and doesn’t know shit

Testnet does not show it but you are right. The idea with chain link is to both grab data from a multitude of sources and incentivize people doing the grabbing to behave properly.

Communication and underperformance are problems but the team identified a very good solution way before people even thought there was a problem. They could have exit scammed long ago and have zero marketing. Relative to other projects, it looks like a pretty good investment.

why do we fall, master bruce?

Attached: nolinkersbtfo.png (3546x1456, 941K)

> it is a network of trust that enables trustless tech like blockchain to connect to a world in a manner that is also trustless.

This is literally what a decentralized oracle is.
You have proven you have no concept of the current reality of chainlink. The project has done nothing of note and the testnet is not at all revolutionary. Chainlink does not have a solution to the billion dollar oracle problem, stop deluding yourself. I have researched chainlink, it is a bad investment.

70k linkie here, didnt care about the OP but the cult like braindead replies ITT has got me worried..

Attached: 1446085921296s.jpg (241x228, 8K)

>delduded.
yeah no.

dude dgb hype lasted for 2 months. its been, what 7 months and counting since LINK came out. so whats your fucking point?

There is a difference between their test net code and what they did as a proof of concept for swift. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT EVEN IF SWIFT USED THE CONCEPTS IN THE POC THEY WOULD USE THE TOKEN.

See you when you’ve been holding this for two years and it still hasn’t mooned.

Attached: sergey punching tv reporter.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

The true idea of a decentralized oracle solves the problem of centralized data sources. Nobody has come up to a solution to this billion+ dollar problem. Multiple data feeds could still be gamed.

I was merely representing the fact that chainlink testnet only incorporates one datasource and the contracts are hardly optimal even with one data source. Chainlink has not done anything notable and from an investment perspective seems poor.

market sell your shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 12.11.19 AM.png (872x130, 31K)