If I post a livefeed of this dead body for the next 6 months would anyone watch...

If I post a livefeed of this dead body for the next 6 months would anyone watch? It's unclaimed and here at the morgue where I work

Attached: Suicidesucc(1).jpg (794x458, 254K)

d-did you kill him?

Attached: 1441232158758.png (421x500, 151K)

No kek but it's unclaimed.

looks alive

I would.

Why would you want to see that?

I don't know.

I'll watch. What can I expect to see?

Don't you guys cremate John Does when nobody claims them? Why the fuck keep it around for 6 months unless there is an ongoing investigation?

We normally incinerate them if unclaimed yes. I can keep it somewhere else though if I'm going to livefeed it

What the fuck dude

Would it move at all?

how the fuck is he gonna claim it if he is dead you retard

He means no family or friends have claimed it. It probably was an incel neet.

>american education

pretty much me in the pic
also, just incinerate the body
bit rude to let him rot

if it were my body I'd be alright with some Jow Forums faggot livestreaming my decomposition since that'd be funny to me, but this dude probably wouldn't want that

Would be interesting to record it all and then speed it up to see the decomposition

I want to see pls

Considering that 1) he has no family or friends claiming him and 2) the file name has the word suicide in it, I don't think he would have cared about rotting.

Just to clarify, this unclaimed body just showed up on the floor of your morgue? Or did you put him on the floor?

how did he kill himself? are you anecrophile?

Yeah, I get that reasoning, but I dunno. You're probably right. I only know what I'd care about when I'm dead and that's very much nothing.

this is a good question