Is sushi expensive in your country?

is sushi expensive in your country?
here its fucking expensive for a dish that is 50% (or more) rice

Attached: scam.jpg (1260x709, 110K)

legit sushi is gucci enough to make me wish reincarnation in this country

$11 for a roll here, not a terrible price considering now good it tastes but its not a good price either

you can get a decent roll or a few little ones on a plate for $4ish dollars which is pretty expensive for what it is but not that bad

1 roll usually costs around 5$

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-091630.png (1080x1920, 586K)

>mall sushi
RM2 - RM5/piece
>chain sushi place
RM4 - RM17
>normal sushi place
I don't know, never been into one since they serve alcohol

Dude its not any rice, and the other ingredients are expensive, plus the craft and bussiness model. 5-10 $ is normal, avobe that is not worth it

In takeaway sushi restaurants a selection big enough for lunch is about £6 which is about $8 I suppose, not too bad. I'd say sushi here is better than a lot of Europe, over there it seems like you get a lot of 'California rolls' and stuff like that

It's cheaper in my cunt.

I hesitate to visit overseas sushi bar. Restaurant staff do not know how to handle fish
Shops offering only dishes of poor quality are expensive
Do you know roundworm? It is you who can protect your health

It's about 20 dollars a nice portion of a decent one here. I know the cook.
The most expensive are only in big cities (never went to one).

6 pieces cost nearly $20
you can get open sushi for around $40 though

I only get rolls. The generic fish over rice is a goddam rip off. not even interested in high end sushi restaurants cuz they shill so much about Japanese pride. Maybe I watched too many sushi videos on YouTube

everyone who unironically eats sushi is a subhuman la creatura
it tastes like an ass

Japanese place ran like a proper salary man restaurant down the road from me has these prices in the pics
Would go there more but that waiter stands right fucking next to you and she is qt and so it’s really awkward

Attached: 8F9F8194-F7E3-456E-BD8D-5AB8EB133B4F.jpg (750x805, 108K)

>not eating your gf's ass

$8 it's expensive now?

This menu is not sushi, but is fried in oil.

*eats sushi*
*gets parasites*

no thanks, i prefer my fish cooked and free of worms

Brits eat unironically just as much as fried food as Americans.

>having no immune system

What do you have AIDS or something faggot?

An individual roll costs probably $1-2 here.
9 rolls cost $5.

Depends on where you go. If you eat at actual Japanese run places that people from local communities eat at you can get real stuff pretty cheap.

I go to a place owned by a Japanese family regularly and it's pretty fair. Rolls are like $4-$7 for most, but can go up to $12 for fancier rolls.

I usually get a biggish Chirashi bowl for about $14 that comes with salmon, mackerel, tuna, roe, mushroom, yellowtail, eel, clam, pickled vegetables, shrimp and a small thing of miso soup.

A proper multicourse sushi dinner with bento at the same place is $24

You can get non authentic Americanized stuff elsewhere from as low as $3 to $20 per roll elsewhere.

Attached: o.jpg (1000x750, 104K)

That's like 40-50 cents for 6 pieces, assuming that's california maki. Four pieces of sashimi would be around $1-1.5 here. Some local chefs who worked in Japan say they're "authentic" and charge twice actually.

1 roll will be between 5$ and 15$ depending on the place, the Asian chains are the more expensive ones.