I really wish Greece was still a great country like in the good old time. Fuck Germany

I really wish Greece was still a great country like in the good old time. Fuck Germany.

Attached: Territorial_Expansion_of_Greece_from_1832–1947.gif (868x624, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gcdVdzIqOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah boi fick di

Germany is a pro-Turkish and pro-muslim country that works against the interests of Europeans.

t. Ikiturk

look at my flag

>like in the good old time
When?

Attached: Вопрашаю.jpg (215x235, 7K)

>Greece politicans sell there cunt out
>Rich Greeks horting there money outside of the cunt and paying no taxes
>inefficient tax system
>corrupts officials
>yeah all germanys fault
come on pierre

Byzantines maybe?

Attached: the_byzantine_empire__1045_by_undevicesimus-d97vjvb.png (1092x732, 500K)

They were Romans, no greeks.

Attached: wtf.jpg (600x525, 70K)

Germany made everything worse than it could have been.
Germans love to blame others. It's because their media shows Germany always as a victim. Every single time it's the fault of other people, not Germans.

They were Greeks you muslim subhuman.

No, they weren't.
>muslim subhuman
You, probably, even didn't read "Strategikon".

Attached: День 2.jpg (604x453, 26K)

I thought they were Grecoromans

it's like saying Nazi Germany was Nazi and not German

you dumb muslim subhuman

they were as much greek as the habsburg empire was austrian

Pretty right, but they prefered to call themselves romans than greeks.
You just jealous, cause your ""Holy"" """"Roman"""" """""Empire""""" could not hold the Rome and now you still be barbarians de*tschs.

Attached: щито поделать.png (1600x1079, 342K)

or german?

Attached: 1533937759094.png (741x568, 29K)

HRE held the city of Rome far longer than the Byzantines ever did...
same thing

Constantinople was the new capital

Attached: roman empire.png (845x115, 27K)

I know, why are you telling me this?

They didn't even consider themselves Greeks to begin with. Most of the population consisted of Anatolians and Armenians. The Russian here is right.

Attached: byz.png (1001x679, 347K)

didn't they speak Greek though? I think they called themselves Romans though, indeed

inferiority complex ridden slavic subhumans
more asiatic than european

Polish subhuman with inferiority complex who makes stupid threads just to post pictures of better parts of Poland:

They did. Educated Romans of the West spoke Greek as well. Speaking Greek was the same as speaking French in the 19th century.

They spoke Greek but Hellenic culture was heavily supressed. It was simply too Pagan for Orthodox tastes. To the bitter end they called themselves the Basileia Rhomaion (The Empire of the Romans) and identified themselves as Romans who simply spoke Greek.

thanks for the clarification
they had some top tier aesthetics though, there's no debating that

Attached: 105.jpg (2000x1483, 1.33M)

their culture was Greek you slavic subhuman

he is a slavic subhuman who hates Greeks
and you subhuman trust his words
you are not better than a nigger

DU HAST
DU HAST
DU HAST MICH GEFRAGT

Πάρτε για παράδειγμα τους λίγους ελέφαντες των αρχαίων Καρχηδονίων, πώς kυνήγησαν με τα ξεφωνητά kαι την εμφάνισή τους τόσο μεγάλο πλήθος των Ρωμαίων. Κι αν τους kυνήγησαν άλογα ζώα, πόσο περισσότερο εσείς, που είστε kύριοι των αλόγων ζώων, ενώ αυτοί που έρχονται να συγkρουστούν μαζί μας είναι σας ν άλογα kαι αkόμα χειρότεροι. Ρίχνετε kαταπάνω τους λόγχες kαι σπαθιά kαι δοξάρια kαι kοντάρια. Και να λογαριάζετε πως kυνηγάτε kοπάδι από αγριογούρουνα, για να kαταλάβουν οι άπιστοι πως δεν δίνουν μάχη με άλογα ζώα σαν kι αυτούς, αλλά με kυρίους kαι αφέντες kι απογόνους Ελλήνων kαι Ρωμαίων

I'm a huge Byzboo so I take every opportunity to unleash my autism here.
Fuck off. I always wished your country well. I'm just pointing out historical facts. For the Byzantine-Romans calling them Greek was a great affront as the culture shifted towards Christianity and more so it diminished their claims to the imperial throne and the lands of the former Roman Empire. The Byzantine laid claims to all the lands Rome conquered spanning from the British Isles through the Rome itself up to Jerusalem and even Mesopotamia.

Attached: dsdsfsfdsfd.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Έβαλε φωτιά kι αφάνισε τα χωράφια kαι τα περιβόλια kαι τα σπίτια μας. Τ’ αδέρφια μας τους Χριστιανούς, όσους βρήkε τους σkότωσε kαι τους σkλάβωσε. Τη συνθήkη που είχαμε τη διάλυσε.
Με τους Γαλατιανούς, όμως, έπιασε φιλίες kι αυτοί χαίρονται τώρα, μη ξέροντας οι δυστυχισμένοι το μύθο με το παιδί του γεωργού, που έψηνε σαλιγkάρια kι είπε: Ω, ανόητα ζώα kαι τα λοιπά. Ήρθε, λοιπόν, αδέρφια kαι μας έkανε αποkλεισμό ανοίγοντας kάθε μέρα το θεόρατο στόμα του kαι kοιτώντας να βρει kατάλληλη περίσταση για να μας kαταπιεί, εμάς kαι την πόλη τούτη, που έχτισε ο τρισμαkάριστος kαι τρανός βασιλιάς Κωνσταντίνος kαι την αφιέρωσε kαι την πρόσφερε στην πανάγια kαι υπεραγία Δέσποινα Θεοτόkο kαι αειπαρθένο Μαρία, για να είναι kυρία kαι βοηθός kαι σkέπη στην πατρίδα μας kαι kαταφύγιο των Χριστιανών, ελπίδα kαι χαρά όλων των Ελλήνων, kαύχημα σ’ όλους όσους είναι στην Ανατολή.

czech'd

>wishes strong greece
>posting war map that greeks lost with uk support

pathethic frog subhuman

you obviously dont wish that you slavic subhuman

>it's a Polish cunt who was pushing this shit on /his/
I knew it wasn't a Greek

reminds me of the polish rat "PolaKKK" on Jow Forums

he had two identities and made nordic vs med threads

in one of his hate threads he made a mistake and posted a picture which he deleted
i looked it up in the archives and he posted it as "PolaKKK"

i posted this in all his threads and he stopped making these kinds of threads

slavic subhumans

Greek grills>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>German grills

Fuck off Ikibey, you suck ass and give us a bad name. Which seems to be your intention as you are an unimaginative rote poster.

>and give us a bad name
show me one single thread where i told others im a germ

always expect the weebshit retard to be completely clueless

But he's right.

They assume it and you know it.

>Tfw host countries and "home" countries agree that diaspora suck.

>They assume it and you know it.
everyone knows im not a germ and i only post about Greece
you pathetic subhuman
half of all german flags are immigrants and other shitskins

go cry on them instead of me

youtube.com/watch?v=2gcdVdzIqOU
a traditional roman song of the 11th century

>Why,oh why did we have to import a new underclass.

what?

Then you definitely give a bad name to Greeks nonetheless with your annoying chimp outs.

Attached: df22dbfaad389facc928f65793985297.jpg (768x1024, 63K)

So what?

You have to admit, the Nazis would have been way sicker if they were obsessed with industrial metal instead of classical music

He is obviously not interested in what you write my Greek brother.

i dont care

>Byzantine
Literally a non-term. It was called Eastern Roman Empire, and so called Greeks of today were calling them Romans, as well as many other ethnicities.

Today's Greeks experience a made-up identity that modified what Antic Greece and Eastern Roman Empires really were.

>but we are pure Macedonians

>Antic Greece
Go back to /balk/ and stay there my friend.

Attached: 1534305939862.png (720x540, 1.11M)

jealous slavic subhuman

Attached: ancient pillars.jpg (720x540, 113K)

The slavs will always deny any Hellenic presence in Byzantium because they like to present themselves as the third Rome which is ok but denying Hellenic presence doesn't make it any less revisionist to western euros claiming ancient Greece as their own creation.

I am a Greek

extreme success breeds extreme jealousy

Attached: Countries whose history matters..png (999x549, 39K)

Macedonia is a region, and Macedonians are inhibiting the area, there is no delusion in that. During 19th so called Hellenes were speaking countless dialects, Turkish or Albanian. Greece as a nation in people's mind never existed before some Europeans with classicism boiling their blood tried to resurrect what was their perception of Antic Greece.

I am not a slav(slave).

The current Greece is based on Antic Greece, not Eastern Roman Empire, that is where the mistake begins. Eastern Roman Empire was what later Ottoman Empire inherited. A country that became middle-eastern both in culture and practices.

dumb albanian subhuman
you are worse than slavs

your whole post is trash

>Macedonia is a region, and Macedonians are inhibiting the area, there is no delusion in that.
>Macedonians have existed undisrupted in this area since ages to this day
>ANYTHING HELLENIC HAS BEEN WIPED OUT LONG AGO GAYREEK
ok

>in heavy decline since the Sack of Constantinople (1204)
>ceased to exist as a state in 1453
>400 years of Ottoman occupation
>never achieved the megali idea
extreme jealousy

Attached: so big.png (500x413, 122K)

we live in 2018 you slavic subhuman

>Antic Greece.
Stop it you fucking subhuman slav.

>>ANYTHING HELLENIC HAS BEEN WIPED OUT LONG AGO GAYREEK
I never implied such a thing. Try to be more civil. All I am saying is Greeks belong to Ottoman culture much and much more than to Antic Greek culture. 1/3 of your population came from Turkey, and half of them were Turkish speakers for fucks sake. Religion was the only thing that kept them referring them as Greeks. And inferior beliefs such as chr*stianity didn't exist in Antic times.

Congratulations. You're now irrelevant.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x205, 345K)

>The current Greece is based on Antic Greece
Wrong
And you can see the same cultural workings in your society too. Long periods of oppression work that way.

>1/3 of your population came from Turkey
They were Greeks though

You literally posted that. Don't try to deny it.

there is no ottoman culture
the inept turks just took everything from the Greeks and mixed it with some influences from sandniggers

Greece is often in world news
poland doesnt exist outside of Jow Forums

It could be so.

You're more annoying than ikibey, faggot p*lak

Attached: Autumn 1939, colourised.png (1024x1060, 894K)

Do you really think you are closer to the culture of 2500 years ago than the one existed in the near past?

Macedonia is the result of hegemony wars between Bulgaria and Yugoslavia. In Southern Macedonia, Greeks were just a minority before your imported millions of An*tolians that spoke Turkish but were Christians.

>Greece is often in world news
Indeed it is. Every time I watch TV there are some news from Greece regarding the migrant crisis, your financial difficulties or your sociopolitical instability.

And you're just another German colony with a larger population.

>Do you really think you are closer to the culture of 2500 years ago than the one existed in the near past?
you are an albanian
you obviously don't learn anything about european history like western europeans
thats why you are posting all the trash

Greeks form the majority in all of Macedonia.

I don't deny that, but you're in the same boat as we are.

well news channels dont make money with good reports

jump off so there's more room for Greeks

>north macedonian doesn't reply to me
fake and gay

And your kind of sub-humans form the majority of ghettos in Germany, yet it doesn't mean you are the owners of the region.

>yet it doesn't mean you are the owners of the region.
have you ever been to berlin?

No as i explained here>imported
Are you talking about the population exchanges?

that's why i wrote another

I prefer not to be around areas inhabited by dark heads.

Yes, I am talking about population exchange. Which was based on religion, not ethnicity.

Do you know many Turkish Christians now or back then?
Do you know what Lydia, Lycia, Phrygia etc were?

Modern day Greeks are the biggest insult to ancient Greeks 2bh.

A beautiful, powerful, wealthy white European 1st world country that attracts millions of tourists from all over the world must have been an insult to ancient Greeks.

Unironically yes, they are attracted to the country, not the people. If we remove your sea tourism, the only thing worth seeing is built by ancient Greeks, there's nothing interesting or relevant made by modern day Greeks.

stay jealous useless burglarian

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1903x1080, 259K)

wow, a bridge, never seen that before in my life

BulGAYrian subhuman you will never achieve what Greeks have achieved

I don't find that surprising since you people are savages and can't make anything lmao

You mean apart from literally every island and its communities and cities that attract 99% of the tourists, right? Lmao

millions are literally attracted to the people

Greece is one of the safest countries in the world, night life is great and they have very good food.

Can you name me something modern and interesting in the rest of the world?

Attached: Female_Sex_Tourism_Map.gif (397x239, 13K)

neither will you or any other Greek, you're just another Balkan niggers nowadays kek

Attached: MURDER RATE.png (8000x4060, 1.65M)

We created western civilazition while you were playing in the mud. When people think of Greece they think of some of the greatest minds in history, when people think of Bulgaria....actually people don't even think about Bulgaria

At least we have seen bridges unlike you.

>Fuck Germany
nice d&c attempt m8 but as you can see it doesn't work, I will personally find you and beat you up

Attached: 1532298338190.jpg (372x372, 14K)

dont bump it now